WTA Guthlac Great Shield

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
tbh there is no discussion if u think 100p is fair or not, he has the shield, if u want it, pay the cash, if not dont bother answering

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
it's a caster belt.
negative belt i think. i have to look
i can throw in a ML6.10 tank both types of studded and a warlock hauberk and 6.10 remains in it if ya want those, rather not but oh well :)

auroria

Banned
mightybunny said:
it's a caster belt.
negative belt i think. i have to look
i can throw in a ML6.10 tank both types of studded and a warlock hauberk and 6.10 remains in it if ya want those, rather not but oh well :)
will see on sunday :) tho check wether its melee or caster

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
it's astral belt of positive energy

stats:
7% powerpool
7powercap
21 acuity
7acuity cap
2% spell range
12AF

ps is my offer acceptable or totally not interesting for you?

auroria

Banned
was mainly considering the tank one tbh, for zerk, but well, ill see later , have to think on it

X

xGenocidex

atos said:
Post taken of thane forums from a discussion about TG farming.

To farm tg you need:

1 summon sm with ml 9
1 power font enagled aug healer with rr 5 and bof 2, and DI 2
1 skald with sos 3,

Enter the glacier, hit speed of sound 3, Divine Intercention, and barrier of fortitude as soon as you hit the skeletons. Run to the far wall - away from mobs in the spine room. The mobs will get tired of following you eventually. Wait for speed of sound 3 to come back up. Repeate this step to get past the pair of dominators, and stop in the room before council hord. Allow the mobs to catch and kill you, using healer rr 5 to self rezz. Use SM specs and healer bases, have the skald ungrouped and single mob pull, then peel with the celerity enhanced ml 9 pet with focus shield. You can kill Ozur, Otryyg, and Hord in about 30 min from the time you stepped into the dungeon to the time they drop. Celetiry + focus pull, with skald protect on the healer will only make it that much easier. You can farm these three councils on every server on your cluster in about 4 hours, and walk away with about 600 plat in rare TG loot to split up, or sell to your helpers.

You can do it with 2 ml9 sm's and 2 shammie buffbots also trollum :p just means you gotta kill all in way

atos

Fledgling Freddie
111p! :eek:

Hehe no way. I cannot use it on thane anyhow. =(

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
40P midgard 60p hibernia
+ TG mending tincture (worth 30p) + free chimera remains ;-)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Someone has way to much money. Been farming easy encounters and selling loot severly overpriced I asume. =(

Priz

Loyal Freddie
why farm ages when your going to sell the shit :C

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Priz said:
why farm ages when your going to sell the shit :C

i dunno maybe because this shit sells for 120p? :p

and they cba to salvage seals in df? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom