Sport Wrestlemania?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Bag made of Paper (or other material) placed over the head.
Sorry obvious now you said it :(

And she is one of the cutest ones there now the Bella Twins are locked in my basement :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Louis Theroux was the best when he basically said to one of the main wrestling trainers faces "Its fake" the guy took it so personally lol xD

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Louis Theroux was the best when he basically said to one of the main wrestling trainers faces "Its fake" the guy took it so personally lol xD
Is the bit in there where Louis chucks up from doing push ups?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The push up bit is priceless tbh, sarge only made it do it because he asked him about matches being planned out lol.

soze

I am a FH squatter
AJ was great at Money in the Bank. It was a shame some of the bigger spots in the first ladder match went wrong the only thing Sin Cara can get right is cocking up. And I cant wait for the 1000th episode of Raw next week.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Would have been better if she'd been in the entire match though.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, I suppose they wanted to give DB and Punk some real match time though as they can put on a hell of a show.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Raw 1000 sucked btw, first one I have made an effort to watch in years and it was lame.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Raw 1000 sucked btw, first one I have made an effort to watch in years and it was lame.
It was nice that they had DX back as actual DX and not just the bullshit HBK/HHH combo version but they could have done much better in my opinion.

AJ as GM ffs?

Also, where was Edge?

I'm glad they stripped Christian of the IC strap though. That said I'm still not sure why it was taken off Cody Rhodes in the first place, it needs to find its way back to him.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
It was nice that they had DX back as actual DX and not just the bullshit HBK/HHH combo version but they could have done much better in my opinion.

AJ as GM ffs?

Also, where was Edge?

I'm glad they stripped Christian of the IC strap though. That said I'm still not sure why it was taken off Cody Rhodes in the first place, it needs to find its way back to him.

Isn't Edge completely fucked? Was nice to see DX back as you said. And I can never not watch when the Rocks back in town!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, edge is out completely from the game. One too many hits to the neck(no surprise there) and the doctors said the next one might end his career AND his ability to do anything below the neck.

soze

I am a FH squatter
MYstIC G said:

AJ as GM ffs?

Also, where was Edge?

I loved DX it was awesome seeing all of them again.

AJ as GM will be good they get to keep playing off her popularity but she can move away from Punk and Bryan.

Cody lost the title because of the wellness policy. He was meant to be very close to a 60 day suspension but he just lost the belt as punishment. Must of been a drug recently added to the wellness policy.

Cena showed he was a class act again giving up money in the bank and lying down for the main event on the show he has carried for the last 100 episodes. Just look at HHH he could not give up his spotlight in either segment.

And I still get chills when the Undertaker shows up, it is such a shame he can only manage one match a year.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Isn't Edge completely fucked? Was nice to see DX back as you said. And I can never not watch when the Rocks back in town!!
He is but he could have come out instead of Bret to introduce Christian. He's not allowed to do anything physical basically.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Actually watched about 20m of "WWE Best Moments" last night (Youtube) - Me and the housemates were proper into it. Great times.

soze

I am a FH squatter
That is a Shame about Paul Bearer him and The Undertaker were fucking legends when I was a kid watching WWE.

Gray

FH is my second home
Yeah sad about him passing on, wasn't long ago i seen him do some interviews, seemed like a really nice guy. Seems he suffered bad with his health though, but his wife passed away few years ago so hope he's "resting in peace"

soze

I am a FH squatter
Just watching Wrestlmania and this Fandango is shocking if you look like shit in a match with someone like Jericho you should just go away forever.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just watching Wrestlmania and this Fandango is shocking if you look like shit in a match with someone like Jericho you should just go away forever.
Wrestlemania was complete shit this year.
  • A début match at a Mania = wtf? + won by the newbie = ultrawtf?
  • Sheamus Show & Orton = what the fuck was that about?
  • Swagger was always going to go down for breaking the wellness policy.
  • HHH winning... interesting... oh look another PPV where he has the exact same match as last PPV
  • Undertaker -v- CM Punk - only half decent wrestling match on the main show, cannot believe that they did nothing to honour Paul Bearer
  • Cena -v- Rock... oh look, Cena has a new stupid title belt...

soze

I am a FH squatter
Wrestlemania was complete shit this year.
  • A début match at a Mania = wtf? + won by the newbie = ultrawtf?
  • Sheamus Show & Orton = what the fuck was that about?
  • Swagger was always going to go down for breaking the wellness policy.
  • HHH winning... interesting... oh look another PPV where he has the exact same match as last PPV
  • Undertaker -v- CM Punk - only half decent wrestling match on the main show, cannot believe that they did nothing to honour Paul Bearer
  • Cena -v- Rock... oh look, Cena has a new stupid title belt...
Yeah I am glad I did not watch it live.
Winning the debut only makes sense if Jericho legit hurt his knee so changed the match midway. That guy had the worst debut ever, he is meant to be a dancer but could not stand still convincingly. Shit gimmick and shit wrestler.
I like that Shield won again but the whole match became more about Big Show hitting the other two.
Henry vs Feed me More was shit as is any strong man vs strong man match, again it looked botched when Henry fell on him and they ended it.
Cena vs Rock who gives a shit. The rock can't wrestle a 30 minute match and is so rusty the whole thing looks awkward. He should of been nowhere near the main event.
Tag Team match was good but I would rather have seen Bryan in singles action vs Ziggler.
HHH vs Lesnar was fucking meh. Ego stroking for HHH. You pay Lesnar all this money then keep him away from current talent. Pointless.
Undertaker showed that he is Wrestlmania for the last 5 years he has put on the match of the night and again showed he should be the main event anyone following him looks shit. CM Punk was as great as ever. And landing on the table that didn't break must have hurt like fuck.

Wretlemania 30 next year and already they are saying Cena Undertaker for the main event with Cena breaking the streak! I hope its not true Undertaker should never lose at Wrestlmania.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Agreed, tbfh I was also pissed off that Miz wasn't on the main show, the IC strap is far more interesting than Henry falling on Ryback. That said, I'd quite like Henry to be restored to champion standing, I felt that his gimmick had plenty of mileage in it last time and they absolutely cut it off at a stroke just because they felt like it. He always delivers good matches even if he does only use 5 moves, but at least his 5 moves fit his character unlike say Orton (why do you use so many headlocks Mr "Predator")

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeah he makes a better "monster heel" than Big Show. They should let him lose. His last depush was meant to be for giving Orton a concussion. To succeed on Smackdown you need his blessing seemingly. I hate Orton too he failed a 3rd drug test and did not get fired it looks like he is there to stay.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I guess the rock has lost his touch, I remember in his prime he had a 1 hour iron man match with hhh, was one of the best matches I've seen.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh my god watch RAW... now... it's better than this years WrestleMania

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I guess the rock has lost his touch, I remember in his prime he had a 1 hour iron man match with hhh, was one of the best matches I've seen.

He's never been a very good wrestler. Relies totally on his charisma. I've always thought he's a bag of shite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom