Sport Wrestlemania?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
It's getting to that time of year again folks.

granted, the only reason I am watching is for the returns of Rock and Stone Cold, the rest of the card seems crap to be fair.

No MOTB so far.

Overall, disappointed, there is nothing to get people who tuning in for The Rock/ Stone Cold to see what the current WWe product is like.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
gay-robin.jpg

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I hate that guy with a passion.

Benoit might have murdered his wife and kid, but at least he could wrestle!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
anyone above the age of 10 who watches wrestling is an idiot:p

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
YEAH!!

*runs for Rey Misterio, John Cena and Randy Orton pics*

28940769.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Only good thing about wrestling is the babes

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Pretend fighting is not a sport

Well...

a. Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.
b. A particular form of this activity.
2. An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.
3. An active pastime; recreation.

Actually it is, not to mention if golf is a sport... :p

It's fun to watch, not to be taken seriously(which is a problem with ahaters really), worth a beer or two and just have a laugh with friends. Quite impressive what the guys do also, i doubt there's 3 people in FHOT who could ;)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I just saw the title and i would like to point out that WWE isnt a sport its acting :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Well...

a. Physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.
b. A particular form of this activity.
2. An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively.
3. An active pastime; recreation.

Actually it is, not to mention if golf is a sport... :p

It's fun to watch, not to be taken seriously(which is a problem with ahaters really), worth a beer or two and just have a laugh with friends. Quite impressive what the guys do also, i doubt there's 3 people in FHOT who could ;)

he thinks acting is a sport

laughingwhores.jpg

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home

How else is he supposed to flying punch someone from the top rope without risking his death? Seen a lot worse execution before, that's not that bad tbh.

Benoit might have murdered his wife and kid, but at least he could wrestle!

Absolutely brilliant wrestler, I loved him. Such a shame. :(

Don't take it seriously and it's pretty good once you realise how difficult most of the stuff is to do, and to do it for 5-60 mins nonstop is seriously difficult. Try throwing yourself on the floor and standing back up for 5 minutes and see how smashed you are.

Marc

FH is my second home
When WWE had stone cold, the rock, and Edge & Christian, it was the best TV show around. It was hilarious every single week. It went shit when they split Edge & Christian up.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
When WWE had stone cold, the rock, and Edge & Christian, it was the best TV show around. It was hilarious every single week. It went shit when they split Edge & Christian up.

They are all in it at the moment.

Stone Cold was on Raw this week, The Rock has been on in the past few weeks. Both will be at Wrestlemania.

And Edge and Christian are sort of together at the moment as they are both feuding with Alberto Del Rio. Edge because he has a match at WM with him, Christian because it was Del Rio that injured Christian last year leading to him needing time off.

They appear to be moving away slightly from PG programming also, which is a good move. Didn't watch it for about a year, but picked it up again recently. WM at first didn't look too good but the matches they have added have made it look like this year it will really good.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah I've been tracking it more the last couple of weeks than I ever had in years, Wrestlemania should be a laugh. Stone Cold \o/

megadave

I am a FH squatter
the rock was a fag and stonecold a redneck ****, it was all about

mankind0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom