Wrathofsauron...lamer than karam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by old.Healer_Mcheal

erm.. CF has little influence on most people in Hib.. i wasnt at the memorial thing.. wasnt on at the time and read the forums a bit late

but still from reading this every one recons wrath is a twat and he thinks every ones a kid.. think what you like i dont care im just gonna play the god damm game were payin for the game to play it not moan on the forums:rolleyes:

Yes Novamir makes an exellent job in the irc channel flaming me and spreading lies, the worst part is i am not even there being able to defend myself since i gave up trying to have a normal conversation with many of the celtic fist members a few months ago. *noobamir flames you again* often ingame messages i get

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Release
Using buffbots in duels is just stupid, duels are meant to be 1v1 fair fights, not one buffed up f00l v an unbuffed honest player.
Kinda sucks and shows that you proberly got so used to your buffbot you cant play without it.

plz plz plz give me an buff enough said.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by old.XanateA
maybe its like this... NP does not wanna be in a spamm noob alliance chat?^^
ppl r coming back to our /as now, and i cant blame them since the CE alliance is spamm 24/7

This noob alliance as you call it is currently the only alliance being able to take an relic with the new harder system and it was done at saturday primetime.

W

wrathofsauron

Re: oohh yea

Originally posted by -fonS-
oohh yea and wrath plz read my previouse reply to u ... still havent figured out how u can call us RP whores and how u can speak for the mayority of midgard

A little glimpse in the nolby pride history, 7 mids in emain at tk. 5 tanks deathwish and Eiaals the healer.

Wanna merge groups?, no answer runs away with Eiaals later at amg they run back and forth between amg and tk while us the tanks stand at amg with no speed or healing class. Other people ask deathwish the same thing still no answer.

Then after some time we see they both comming running to amg followed by albs who catch them at the left hill, then the group with albs about 1 fg come and kill us at amg due to they have one mezz class.

This was daily events back in 1.49 and in the earlier patches nowdays the story is a bit different since big groups give better rp then having a small team i have a nice story from yesterday or the day before that the np group had no skald frey from my guild was invited only to be kicked out when a np skald came online with the following words *guild policy*.

How anybody want to be in such a guild is beyond my understanding.

W

wrathofsauron

Re: OK

Originally posted by Cuthervaen
Ok for dueling buffed

I don't have a buffbot but I'll come with a friend.

Buffed duels against champs is about the most silly thing u can do if u think about it :)

But well your choice, Terminus will be my buffer, just need to find time when we both online, none of us is a bot.

Make that in 3 rounds, so we can't blame luck, 3 fights, who wins most rounds wins.

I have stopped doing duels since a long time ago nice try thou :p

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Novamir
ok final thought.

i hate the fact you have 150% the HP of a regular zerker in emain and hit harder, doing insane damage. dont pretend buffs dont make a difference, they make a huge difference.

Intersting, i can't deny the fact that an aug specced buffbot helps but i have explained in other posts what they do compared to any normal buffed tank in emain and the difference is no way near what you just mentioned and i can also remind you that zerkers are nerfed this patch.

What makes me curious thou is why are you not attacking Sub and nolby pride and their buffbots i mean after all sub got more hitpoints then me. I think i can be friendly enough to answer that question for you mr novamir you are afraid to get some resitance
you go for the people who are unable to defend themselfs often backed up by your guild but this time you jumped the wrong guy.

i've made my thoughts about buffbots clear. if extra money and time was made available to everyone to have a buffbot, maybe it would all be ok. you effectively take a great attribute of a class and make it an infallible gain for yourself as the bot cant be killed in the pk.

I don't think anybody can disagree with what you just said but as long goa don't say "anybody caught using a buffbot will get their account terminated/banned" will i continue using mine and i do believe all so called "buffbot" users feel the same.

i hate anyone who duels with buffs, i think it's the lowest of the low and completely goes against any general code of honour in the game (yes i feel there is one). dating back to the grogans MMG duels when this first started, you blatently buffed yourself in front of everyone and then accepted duels, and i can CLEARLY remember several occasions when you kept /stick on even when the other player was backing off, thus killing.

First of all i want you to know one thing what you think do and want means absolutely nothing to me i am trying to enjoy the game like it was intended to without irc and this froum until this very day but clearly your continuing rantings (with subs help) about me being a guy who is constantly doing duels and killing people in the duels over and over to get rp is starting to have some effects on people no doubt about that but the worst part is that it is all a lie i have trouble finding words for what i feel for such behaviour.

I stand for what i did that day i did a handfull of duels with a few dead people as a result after that we had an discussion in your guildchatt regarding using buffs or not, i clearly said i accept that the majority of the players wants to do their duels unbuffed hence then i said i will not do any more duels. What was so funny with the whole situation was that you could swear that no hib up at the gorgans had buffs, and what happen some alb kill matinex then the rest of us see the famous messages of him loosing the buffs. Since that day back three months ago i have not done anymore duels then said before in this thread you say otherwise without any evidence at all.

Now Novamir Trollbane where are all theese people i have been killing and farmed over and over the last months. I can't see anybody in the game or here who can verify what you are saying is the thruth you are lying to us in order to try to destroy for another player just because he do not agree with you.

You are talking about game code and honour but when are you gonna be a man and stand up to the rest of us and admit that you deliberate have been spreading things about me that is not the truth.

we will never see eye to eye, you have no honour. sorry. i wont accept any challenge for proof or whatever you want, it means jack shit for me to chase old peeps in game and make em post on forums to prove some silly point.

During all the time ive played daoc i have seen you flame countless of people in this forum including me but this time
you gone to far your last sentence is not even worth to be
named an argument it is an pathetic attempt to cover up the truth.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Subbiz

hey mister wise guy, eiaals joined us 2 weeks ago, xanatea started to play 3-4 weeks ago again... we were talking a time period of 2 months ago, damn man, u are fast~~~~~~ :uhoh: :uhoh:

As far as i can remember Eiaals have sticked to you like glue or to xanatea. Trying to say that he only played with you for two weeks is just ridiculous.

u are that type of guy where everyone gives up rather fast coz you dont even have the brain capacity to remember what you say urself. And to rub some salt in it, you are even lazy and/or stupid, coz its merely enough to scroll back a page in this tread to see.. laff.

I apologize for the inconvenience if i have forget some details or two but it is rather hard to keep up with all the false accusations being throwed at me from a deceitful person like yourself. When it comes to brain power well i think the posts speak for themselfs you are getting owned in every single one of them can't be easy for a bully to lose this much.

No more mudding today, cant be arsed, giving up and /ignoring retards requires much less energy.

Thing is you are not capable to perform better then this that is your problem, your kiddie talk is not good enough little sub.

Allthough, this needs to be said tho;
Wrathofsauron is a fine fella, right untill you dont happen to have the same oppinion than him, then you suddenly are a stupid kid with no IQ that needs to be flamed. Funny how many other middies seem to agree with me on this.. Heard that from several ppl over time.

After reading this post i think most people are disposed to agree with me concerning you.

F

-fonS-

the little incident ur refering to didnt only happen to none NP ppl aswell, NP guild chat is very alive and back then we allso had a big spamming alliance ... so the fact was when many ppl rvred they had all turned on and therefor it was DAMN easy to miss priv msgs, i had a hard time contacting Dan and Melenko cause of this, and i know for a fact none of em would ignore me since we r mates back from D2ish time, so dont say they didnt want u in party until they actually reply with a no, maybe they even tried to invite but got allready in group, and didnt wanna ask cause they were having fun and thought u allready had speed... just a little info (notice the lack of flame, im beeing a good little poster today ^^;;)

N

Novamir

u think i am flaming u on irc the whole time and turning the whole of CF against u, haha.

your name comes up whenever someone mentions buffs in duels as we remember 'lamers who wont duel without buffs'

my opinion is not the opinion of CF, im not a CF GM, my posts are not on behalf or anything to do with them

yes ill continue to post how i like on the forums, i suggest to you that if you consider my opinion so low and basic you ignore me and continue your happy buffed dueling life.

N

Novamir

And about NP:

i have had duels with Eeny, Runsy, Agaton, hmm some others i dont remember recently. they have honour ie dont duel with buffs. i still think anyone who has a buffbot is lame and screwing up the game dynamics (eg xanatea when he was on that gay kobold)

Sub is a queer for doing the grogans thing at mmg but he seems ok even tho when I argue with him in irc he turns into a big hamster thing and tries to doublefrost me :)confused: :confused: )

O

old.Wildfire

I tried to duel karl, forgetting that the bast has PBT. A few mins later I gave up swinging at him as my health was nearly gone :(

T

theroy

Another pointless flame...Started with the sole intention of insulting wrathofsauron...

OMG he uses a buff bot....shame live with it...its a game peeps chill... ZzzzZZZzzzZZZZ :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

C

Cowled

Treniel, call me next time :p i'll kill them.. I'LL KILL THEM ALL:.. MUAHAHAHHHA.

H

horsma

Re: Haha

Originally posted by Cuthervaen

Indeed we killed Woody and Horsma at mmg while resting after killing that mid group. Wasn't very sure if they were going to duel or what
Actualy at least i was going there, but then again i was in open rvr area in emain so i dont mind eating grass near mmg :)

O

old.Odysseus

WEEEEEEE!!!!

I cant wait till PvP server!
Its gonna be such a blast when everyone haves at eachother!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by old.XanateA
maybe its like this... NP does not wanna be in a spamm noob alliance chat?^^
ppl r coming back to our /as now, and i cant blame them since the CE alliance is spamm 24/7

Noob Alliance? Fuck off pillock. Just do everyone a favour and tell them how many have come back...or if you arent inclined to maybe they can check Chronicles.

Like always Xanatea, you are talking out of your arse. CE /as isnt spam 24/7, its a fast effective intelligence service. The only spam comes from peeps regulating others who try to use it for Emain chat. Or have you noticed many Middie keeps falling recently? The MGC alliance actually stands for something credible. What did the NP Alliance stand for? Why don't you ask the Albs and the Hibs what its like to take a tour of duty in Middie Frontier these days in comparison with when MGC didnt exist?

The reason most peeps deserted NP Alliance is because they were tired of you personally and your capacity to behave like an obnoxious arrogant fukkwit 24/7. Remember the lair incident and a twat behaving like a 5 year old who spat his dummy out because he could't get grouped? Or the endless relic raids/defences with a certain twat /yelling STFU NOOB all the time? And any other countless incidents most the senior peeps in Midgard could relate to? It's just a real shame you singlehandedly trash the name of NP in the eyes of the rest of Midgard with your immature behaviour. I made a post way back before the BW forum existed on the old GOA one about you being a complete disgrace to your guild. It's really sad for the likes of Fatbelly, Sub and the others that you weren't cut out like a cancer then and were allowed to continue being a major divisive influence in the realm and a handicap to your guild's relationship with other guilds. That you are still a member of NP is to their detriment. How the hell the rest of the guys in NP put up Midgard's biggest fukkwit is beyond the comprehension of most.

Apologies for hi-jacking this thread.

P

paws

Well if it isn't the cream of Excalibur arguing about the same silly shit all over again.

N

Novamir

xanatea basically arranges the whole of NP in rvr, and at the start of pve... so it's a little false to say he does nothing for em, he's prolly worked harder for NP than any other.

can't see tho how spamming unhelpful stuff can be good. maybe he just has a short fuse with people who aren't as experienced as himself.

O

old.Ebeneezer

<checks chronicles>

Now I know why NP alliance has no spam...there's nobody in it apart from Diva.

Xanatea - you can't comment on spam in an alliance you haven't been in. Also, seems like people prefer the CE alliance to one which has a serial wanker like yourself in. You never have a nice thing to say to anyone and treat everyone with contempt. No surprise nobody has time for you. NP should do the decent thing and expel you. You're a shameful disgrace to your guild and realm.

See my new thread especially for you. You deserve it

:cool:

W

wrathofsauron

u think i am flaming u on irc the whole time and turning the whole of CF against u, haha.

What is your goal then? are you some kind of person
who get kicks out of flaming, lying about people who are
unable to defend themselfs. I remember the last time when
i joined celticfist only to get kicked by you with the following
words *fuck off* and using haha in almost every post
you do only reveal how insecure you are.

your name comes up whenever someone mentions buffs in duels as we remember 'lamers who wont duel without buffs'

Now let's see can it have anything to do with the fact
that you are trying to convince other people in here
and in celticfist that i am doing duels with buffs on a
regular basis and repeatedly killing the people in duel
for realm points.

my opinion is not the opinion of CF, im not a CF GM, my posts are not on behalf or anything to do with them

Some CF members are eager to assist you in the
flaming that's for sure. So this means only the CF gm's
post are relevant none of the other 140ish CF members
can never represnt CF in here or any other place. But
you for sure as hell are in that guild and doing something
bad means you drag your guilds name in the mud mr
novamir.

yes ill continue to post how i like on the forums, i suggest to you that if you consider my opinion so low and basic you ignore me and continue your happy buffed dueling life.

You started this i will end this and i will not let you off
the hook until you tell the truth.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by -fonS-
the little incident ur refering to didnt only happen to none NP ppl aswell, NP guild chat is very alive and back then we allso had a big spamming alliance ... so the fact was when many ppl rvred they had all turned on and therefor it was DAMN easy to miss priv msgs, i had a hard time contacting Dan and Melenko cause of this, and i know for a fact none of em would ignore me since we r mates back from D2ish time, so dont say they didnt want u in party until they actually reply with a no, maybe they even tried to invite but got allready in group, and didnt wanna ask cause they were having fun and thought u allready had speed... just a little info (notice the lack of flame, im beeing a good little poster today ^^;;)

I am impressed indeed no flames perhaps one day i can reply you with no flames as well.

Whish your nice little story would have been what occurred but unfortunately that is not the case.

After we had been killed by the albs i did pm deathwish asking him if he did belong to the new class in midgard called rpwhore and why he was ignoring people, the answer i received was the following *f00king n00b* i have not bothered to talk with him again since that day.

If you read what i said in my previous post regarding this issue you will see that it was only seven mids in emain at that time, in other words it was early that day so no chance that he could not see our messages due to as messages, and we where five tanks we had no speed we had to run all the way to amg only to see theese two greedy individuals running around and in the end getting us all killed rather then teaming up.

Anyways i have done emain rvr with many people from np and never had any problems in my
opinion is it xanatea, sub and deathwish who are the black sheeps of nolby pride they
always put their own interest above anything else.

I know people might disagree with me regarding sub he is often running around trying to be nice to people. but try to spend some time with him and you will find out what person he really is, ohh wait that is not possible you will get kicked from the group with a message saying *guild policy* when another nolby pride logs in.

I can't deny the fact that they have skill in rvr but when it comes to behaviour and manners they have a long way to go.

Patiently waits for the next round of ffs,stfu you duel with buffs you farm you suck bla bla bla.

F

fred-the-goat

fu novamir skit dig i näven för helvete

Nice reply, really cleared the whole thing up.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread