Wrathofsauron...lamer than karam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Treniel-

me thinks yes, fights in duels with buffs if he starts to loose gets his mates to gank the other player....then when they come back for revenge has to get 10 mids to help him kill them....hides his buff bot over the hill in hadrians go to find it find 2 mids gaurding it both fully buffed..his entire guild start ganking random people for RP..get some skill

lame.

E

Ensceptifica

I wasn't very appreciative of his part in the after-11-9-memorial duels, but I reckoned he just misunderstood the situation (his groupmate just attacked people without notice and continued even when the opponent backed off).

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Treniel-
me thinks yes, fights in duels with buffs if he starts to loose gets his mates to gank the other player....then when they come back for revenge has to get 10 mids to help him kill them....hides his buff bot over the hill in hadrians go to find it find 2 mids gaurding it both fully buffed..his entire guild start ganking random people for RP..get some skill

lame.

Well hello there the treatment you, Huma and Cronn got in the end where well deserved after being extremly lame for a long period of time, wurren decided to team up with you and got his share as well.

It all started very nicely with all three realms gathered without any fighting at all i think many people had a good time. After a nice hamster dance with a group of zerks and after various caster classes doing their shows, i found this lovley luri nuker named lillan i do belive, we had a great time togheter running around all over the place.

After one hour or so people started to get bored and duels started to take place in a large area, i myself have stopped doing duels since a long time ago i don't think that the current form of duels are fair meaning we do it unbuffed, bear in mind thou that i respect that the majority of people want to duel unbuffed so i just don't duel.

Anywys alot of people still beckon me for duels and there was a mercenary who where persistent so i decided to make an exception since lillan wanted me to duel this alb as well, problem was that i did kill him by misstake after we both did back out of the duel and it was at this point some albs did show some real bad behaviour.

One nuker decided that i should die at this point i don't remember his name thou, i did cry at the dead alb in hope that the nuker would stop nuking me but he did not i used my ip and when i had 30% hp left i had enough so i attacked and killed him now Huma and some others ganked me right away was quite funny thou since lillan courageously defended me with her quaterstaff attacking huma =).

No mid ressers around so i decided to get my own resser from benowyc wich at that time had a teaparty with the lord, i prepared to have some fun again when a group from the same guild first cohort came up to me lead by treniel, huma was there as well, they started to beckon spam laugh ect and after a short period of time they attacked my buffer and i tried to defend her then they ganked me right away, i was ressed again, same thing did happen again.

At this point i decided to accept Humas never ending beckon spaming after my ressickness was gone. It was a good fight i do belive it was a draw with both having one or two hits away from death i was amazed thou since i was using my avoid pain +29% slash resist at that time and he was still doing 250-350 damage hits on me.

I sat down to rest he was in a hurry for a rematch so there was another 7 minutes of beckoning before my zerk was restored and we where off for a second round this time thou he won quite easily with a parry + he got a hit for 415 damage on me now i stopped beliving he was unbuffed.

So i asked karl to assist me in the following round wich he did
when huma died i got the following text.

"Huma loses their aura of vigor"
"Huma loses that graceful edge"
"Huma loses their extra strenght"
"Huma loses their aura of vigor"
"Huma loses their extra strenght"

So much for dueling unbuffed, ganked again.

Now when i got ressed other mids decided to help me salute to Rjan, Garnet, Ganju and Knokker + others who helped me teach theese immature kids a lesson.

When me and Rjan decided to leave the scene most of the albs where killed by mids, hibs and the two remaing realms kept going.

Correct me if i'm wrong but did you not play Solarias in mid for a couple of weeks back a month or two ago i do remember you as a noob in rvr never sticking with the group always running away on your own getting killed and then spamming to get a res and when getting one only to do the same thing again 10 minutes later.

And for me having skill or not i let others decide that but i have almost 1 million realm points so i guess it takes some skill to get that much.

K

KodFace

Who really gives a fuck?

dueling is lame, and i dunno why people do it. Maybe the duelers have gimped chars and cant fight in emain how it should be done?

J

JoxerTheMighty

well Sauron..things look a bit different from your point of view.

As you may remember I was one of those who took part in todays duellingsession. After some time I had to take a small break and when I logged back on, I saw that one of your mates was attacking Fame.
I was unsure, if a duel was going on, so I asked Fame. Well...Sadly I asked a bit too late..a second later another one of your fellas attacked him too and he died.

Shortly thereafter you and your mates continued the ganksession and decided it was time to kill little me :)

I don't mind that you ganked me (heck, if someone kills me during a duell..that's life..or better say "was" life) but for me (and some others) it looked like you were the one who started the real fight.

Anyways....aside from that...I think we had a lot of fun there :)

G

Garnet

From my point of view:

Wrathofsauron PMed me asking for res i accepted and resed him. Moment he was resed wuren, treniel and huma came and res killed him again (cheers guys for wasting my mana :p ). Then I res him again and tell him to rest in a safe place.

About 10 mins later i see him yet again getting ganked by treniel and his crew so i thought id better help him out. Me rjan and a few others decided to kill treniel and his lame bunch and we did.

Eventually it all ended by mids killing the other 2 realms off.

O

old.Huma

lol at wrath i stood infront of him and cancel my buffs to show that when im buffed i can beat him cos he is always buffed, if i was trying to hide why did i cancel them as soon as the fight was finish and right infront of him ,, tbh i admit i deserve to get kill in the end cos i killed some mids but for u to accuse me of lameness is pot kettle black .............
kthxbye

T

troubadur

treniel ffs stop whining, u with your whining u cant do anything else, u dont even have time to play?.
everytime u die u whine.. here have a cracker, and whipe your eyes

play the game, u win some u loose some, thats the rulz!

p.s im not evil, im just not that nice

T

Treniel-

omg u lying sod every time we killed u you were buffed you killed albs and hibs for no reason at all just runnin arround ganking everybody with your following of lamers....Rjan was the worst does AE nuke on about 6 duelers repeatably...so i goto hit him and get ganked..lame. I remember at the last big duel thingy in emain u did exactly the same thing.

As for playing solarias yeah? so what and thats BS i always sticked with grp cus the moment u lost speed u started to whine like a baby..fuck knows why i even pm'd u thought u were a decent bloke...how mistaken can sum1 get

Y

-yoda-

there were a$$holes from all 3 realms screwing up the duels not just mids not just albs or not just hibs . there were 2-3 alb casters who kept farming rps and also a cple of tanks . there was a lot of mid farming also and unfair duels "ie 2v1" i kept getting a orange con sb beckon me so when i did eentually uel him i qc mezz/ spam air pets n cple of earth "air for stun" started nuking . was easy gona kill sb then gerula run at me shield slammed me and beat me down .
there was more lame stuff also but i cant be assed rabbling on about it the people being lame knew they were lame so i cant be bothered rattling about it :) . duels imo are ok . but dueling and not backing off hence somebody dying hence farming rp's is lame .

B

belth

Funny that someone with buffbot asks for a rez... Apparently too afraid to move it :rolleyes: And dueling without buffs unfair, hilarious. :puke:

K

Keri

I thought it was lame that people who removed armour and weapons, obviously signifying they had no interest in duelling, and were just sitting peacefully next to members of other realms, were killed.

C

Cerverloc

Duels are lame and Wrath and his friends are even lamer :p Saw groups of mids randomly gank poor albies during these lame duels. So I had to spoil the fun for some of you. Good riddance.

N

)nick(

We departed as soon as people started duelling. There's a time and place for everything - that was neither the time nor the place.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by JoxerTheMighty
well Sauron..things look a bit different from your point of view.

As you may remember I was one of those who took part in todays duellingsession. After some time I had to take a small break and when I logged back on, I saw that one of your mates was attacking Fame.
I was unsure, if a duel was going on, so I asked Fame. Well...Sadly I asked a bit too late..a second later another one of your fellas attacked him too and he died.

Shortly thereafter you and your mates continued the ganksession and decided it was time to kill little me :)

I don't mind that you ganked me (heck, if someone kills me during a duell..that's life..or better say "was" life) but for me (and some others) it looked like you were the one who started the real fight.

Anyways....aside from that...I think we had a lot of fun there :)

If you ask fame we had a good time, he was using different instruments playing for me while i was claping at him i was not involved in any attacks on him or any other hib other then wurren who tried to kill me

I do reckon however knokker (troll zerker) mentoning to me that you where his enemy for killing him alot when he was grey how the story ended i have no idea since i was leaving at that point.

I was grouped with only rjan during the whole time and holding me responsible for what other mids do is a bit lame if you ask me m8 :)

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Novamir
usual stuff from Wrathofmybuffbot

Yet another useless post from the biggest whiner on barrysworld.

A

Alkoran

just out of interest.....

.....why do people have buffbots anyway? Isn't it a lot to splash out just so you can pump your stats on your main account?

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by wrathofsauron

i was not involved in any attacks on him or any other hib other then wurren who tried to kill me
You attacked me after i killed a guy named Sverker because he wouldn't stop fighting me (not a duel; just him hitting me). I had run off, sat down, but without beckoning he simply kept attacking me. So in the end I obliged, got him to 5% and then backed off and put my sword away. He cast lightning on me again, and ran for me and attacked me with his sword, so I pulled my sword again and killed him. That's when you turned and started attacking me too.

Now I simply sprinted off coz I was gonna log anyway (but Sverker attacked me), and I take it you misunderstood the situation, but I just wanted to point out that you WERE involved in attacks on another Hib k ( ;

E

Ensceptifica

Re: just out of interest.....

Originally posted by Alkoran
.....why do people have buffbots anyway? Isn't it a lot to splash out just so you can pump your stats on your main account?
I think it's a waste of money too, but if someone wants to fork out twice the money just to have buffs that he can get of another player too, then by all means let him ( ;

W

Wuren

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
i was not involved in any attacks on him or any other hib other then wurren who tried to kill me

haha you sad fuck, me and treniel danced around you when you and your "1337 krew" attacked me.

O

old.DachraK

Buffbots are useless after 1.53 so Wrathofprimarytarget will have less fun than i guess

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by old.Huma
lol at wrath i stood infront of him and cancel my buffs to show that when im buffed i can beat him cos he is always buffed, if i was trying to hide why did i cancel them as soon as the fight was finish and right infront of him ,, tbh i admit i deserve to get kill in the end cos i killed some mids but for u to accuse me of lameness is pot kettle black .............
kthxbye

Of course you can beat me when you fight me buffed and i'm unbuffed, i can refresh your memory a bit everytime my buffer was ressed you and treniel did res kill her right away there was a point when you let her live only when she sat down i do belive it's kinda hard to buff anybody from that position.

And i have screenshots of you losing your buffs after i killed you if anybody is interested.

I find your kthxbye phrase very funny i must use it myself

kthxbye

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Treniel-
omg u lying sod every time we killed u you were buffed you killed albs and hibs for no reason at all just runnin arround ganking everybody with your following of lamers....Rjan was the worst does AE nuke on about 6 duelers repeatably...so i goto hit him and get ganked..lame. I remember at the last big duel thingy in emain u did exactly the same thing.

As for playing solarias yeah? so what and thats BS i always sticked with grp cus the moment u lost speed u started to whine like a baby..fuck knows why i even pm'd u thought u were a decent bloke...how mistaken can sum1 get

You seem to have a hard time understand things i was not doing any duels other then vs the mercenary i was there to show my respect to the septermber 11th victims and after that having a good time taking a closer look at some emain people to bad people like you and huma and other albs running around hitting players and run away must ruin such a nice event.

As for the so called "thingy" as you say it there was a certain whiner "nobrain" who did the exakt same thing ganged up on me
for no reason but he got what he deserved in the end and after that time i don't do duels anymore.

Me lying? i don't think anybody has ever accused me of lying however i do always say what i think wich is perhaps not always the best thing to do.

The only people being ganked was you Huma and Cronn for attacking and killing me all the time and in the end wurren for joining you.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by belth
Funny that someone with buffbot asks for a rez... Apparently too afraid to move it :rolleyes: And dueling without buffs unfair, hilarious. :puke:

I left my buffer in beno since she was needed when we claimed benowyc i only moved her down since no other resser was close atm and i did actually spend time ressing other mids.

When it comes to the duel with buffs or not that is a big subject wich i have no interest to discuss with a person like you, but hey keep doing your puke smileys it makes you look so cool.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Cerverloc
Duels are lame and Wrath and his friends are even lamer :p Saw groups of mids randomly gank poor albies during these lame duels. So I had to spoil the fun for some of you. Good riddance.

The poor albies you did see getting ganked where actually the people who started the whole thing.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Wuren

haha you sad fuck, me and treniel danced around you when you and your "1337 krew" attacked me.

The only sad person here are you and treniel i am not blind i see a cleric buffing treniel you and him + others start to following me, i ran over to some mids and asked for some help at that point you did not dare to attack instead you use stick on me waiting for me to move away from the mids after 30 secs or so when seeing more albs getting closer i decided to attack you and treniel and what happens yes all attack me i wonder what your intentions was now let me see hmm.

Atleast i did get the pleassure to see you go down before me, the fight ends most people get ressed, of course when i get ress wurren jumps me right away and kills me who is the sad person here?

Now off with you and play with your toys.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by old.DachraK
Buffbots are useless after 1.53 so Wrathofprimarytarget will have less fun than i guess

i'm not sure how many times i must tell you this buffbots are perfectly legal, the world is not fair go on with your life instead of harrassing others with your moral standards.

H

Herjylf

nod.
Buffbots are indeed legal.
And are withing mythics CoC.
This is not a area specificaly related to Midgard, i happen to know of both Hibs and Albs that have them.

You may think it is lame, but that dont matter much since it is legal.
it may be sad that people get 2nd account to get a buffbot, but then again he pays twice as much as a player without one so ... :)
And this doesnt make him untouchable.

For a person to duel with uberbuffs, is sad.
but perfectly legal.

Gettin owned is never fun, i cant count the times i was reduced to maggot food in the frontiers.
The most annoying time was when i was owned by a green scout.
That caused me to stay away from the game 2 weeks hehe.

Trust me if Mythic finds this as a problem they are shure to do something about it.
Like max range or making them pulsing on a long timer and on long range.

C

cjkace

I think what Dachrak is referring to is the rumour that all buffs will be either timered or dependant on range, so that buffbots become next to useless unless attached to the players arse.

As for the world not being fair - nope it isn't but for myself I know that everytime I lose to a 'buffed' person I was actually fighting the whole time at a distinct disadvantage, so it makes me feel that little bit better. And on the rare occasion that I beat a buffed player I am secure in the knowledge I did it through skill and the way I built my character.

I'm curious, were you by any chance the school bully? It seems to me that you will only ever fight when the odds are stacked way, way in your favour, which is the way I remember the bullies behaving at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread