Wrathofsauron...lamer than karam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cuthervaen

WrathofSevenBadgers

Well all I can say is that WrathOfWhatever if very eager to jump me as soon as I kill someone by mistake in a duel.

Enjoy the 5% of the total RPs.

Actually I don't like you at all Mr Wrath. And the reason is that someone with such a silly self gloryfying and yet so lame name deserves to die on the spot. :p

See your oversized troll butt in Emain...

H

healer_mcheal

and then using your influence in the biggest hibneria guild doing your best to convince the others how bad this person is this to a degree where you seem to be convinced your own lies are the truth.

erm.. CF has little influence on most people in Hib.. i wasnt at the memorial thing.. wasnt on at the time and read the forums a bit late

but still from reading this every one recons wrath is a twat and he thinks every ones a kid.. think what you like i dont care im just gonna play the god damm game were payin for the game to play it not moan on the forums:rolleyes:

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by old.Healer_Mcheal
think what you like i dont care im just gonna play the god damm game were payin for the game to play it not moan on the forums:rolleyes:

heres waht I think u sux0r LAMRE FFS!!11!!1! and i think i speak for the entire human race when I say omg ur such a kid k get ur facts straight mate im right ur wrong and u suck so stfu kthnxbye and dont cmoe here no more u twat~!!!~!1`1

R

Release

Using buffbots in duels is just stupid, duels are meant to be 1v1 fair fights, not one buffed up f00l v an unbuffed honest player.
Kinda sucks and shows that you proberly got so used to your buffbot you cant play without it.

O

old.XanateA

maybe its like this... NP does not wanna be in a spamm noob alliance chat?^^
ppl r coming back to our /as now, and i cant blame them since the CE alliance is spamm 24/7

R

Riddler

Originally posted by old.XanateA
maybe its like this... NP does not wanna be in a spamm noob alliance chat?^^
ppl r coming back to our /as now, and i cant blame them since the CE alliance is spamm 24/7

actually, its more the fact that the more guilds in an alliance, the more ppl have /as rights, hence more "chatting"

the first and only alliance at the time (i think?), the NP-lead alliance, had most of midgards organised guilds in it, and one of the main reason ppl decided to make a new one was cause of /as spam? no? :)

anyways, i still cant see why mid wants 3 seperate alliances, when there was only one, midgard "owned" alot more

F

-fonS-

actually, its more the fact that the more guilds in an alliance, the more ppl have /as rights, hence more "chatting"
Well Np tried to make a stop to the random chatting on /as by contacting guildleaders asking em to remove right from ppl who kept spamming useless junk, and i guess thats why many guilds left ... but i cant see anything wrong in trying to keep a /as clear from spam so ppl dont turn it off and miss the importnent news (rvr updates, relic status, keep status etc.)

F

-fonS-

oohh yea

oohh yea and wrath plz read my previouse reply to u ... still havent figured out how u can call us RP whores and how u can speak for the mayority of midgard

T

Tank Init

heres waht I think u sux0r LAMRE FFS!!11!!1! and i think i speak for the entire human race when I say omg ur such a kid k get ur facts straight mate im right ur wrong and u suck so stfu kthnxbye and dont cmoe here no more u twat~!!!~!1`1

can you please speak in english

C

Cerverloc

Jesus. So much to read and nothing interesting at all:p :sleeping:

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Subbiz

"NP does not have the best reputation as a friendly guild, all NP members knows this, and I think all know why. Many things that ppl say about NP is, however very untrue, and you are spreading BS urself (below)."

I am merely informing you what many others say and think alot of theese players have no wish to have a conflict with np imo and then facing the risk of being shut out of groups being ignored ect, however i will always be on the right side when fighting back bullys like yourself.

"So, you say that NP members doesnt help others? that is NOT true, I'd go as far as saying that your guild, Red Guard (which I do respect for being a fine guild) hasnt done more for anyone than NP has.
And saying we are selfish? NP members learned and inspired and watched out for this realm when they were the first highlvls of this server being several lvls ahead of all others.. Fatbelly led relicraids even tho 90% of all players were noobs and had a very hard time listening to the leaders. I've been co-op'ing with WR dragons of the north, nazgul, CE and other guilds in several issues with relic raids, relic defends, keep raids/Defends, and so on.
I dont know what you are referring to about emain when saying NP dont care about other realmmates laying dead on the ground. We do ress, if we are not rushing for something that is more important(assisting some other middies near by, running from a zerg, etc), and if so, then we always return for a ress, and I atleast (and Im pretty sure most other NPs) will do a /t to the dead fella, that he will get his ress asap. If there has been a big battle with many dead, we ress all other ressers first, and then empty out power on remaining keychars (skalds/rms) and then leave when we are ready, if we have other plans than staying with the zerg.
NP havent really had any active healers in emain rvr for quite a while.. The last 2 months its only been regent playing a few hrs/week, almost nothing to mention, besides that I cant remember any active NP healer in that period, which makes me wonder if you flame us for not ressing, when we dont even have a resser.. maybe you dont know what a healer is and look like?"

The events you just described where things happening 3-5 months ago. The reason why the np alliance fell apart where the fact that np had not arranged anything for a very long period of time, to busy farming i guess and if somebody did say something that did not belong in as that person where instantly flamed by you and other np members also if that person did try to defend himself the following words came from you if you don't like it here go and make your own alliance well all know what did happen and today you are alone. When it comes to the emain part most of the stuff you say there are utter nonsense trying to question my knowledge regarding the game oh well.

"NP havent really had any active healers in emain rvr for quite a while.. The last 2 months its only been regent playing a few hrs/week,

Eiaals TheMedic 911,897 216,553
Xanatea Slan 776,697 194,193

Interesting indeed how do you explain this then?.

What was good to see thou was yesterday night in emain ive never seen np so friendly as then, waiting to res ppl being almost polite in the chatt no ffs ect it was a good rvr night where we ran around in the hibneria frontier beating down several hib, alb zergs only to die at gorge gates vs a huge hib zerg to bad you guys are not always like this cuz i think alot of people had a
good time.

About the language NP use.. well many NP members, like most others, does get upset when trying to lead and noone listens when its most important. We're all merely humans, and we live with our frustrations. Many others does the same, so nice try flaming us for that.

The reason i brought this issue up is that nobody else is even close to the ffs and curses you and other np members manage to hurl up in emain and i do believe the rest of us playing are also humans.

I didnt know of this.. so u are a leecher? sigh.
A funny thing here is, my stupid troll, I was not in NP untill lvl 50 rr3ish, I was in Human Shield, an IRL mate-based guild. I didnt know many NP members at that time, and I dont recall lvling with xanatea as he was many lvls ahead of me.
So you just prooved that u are wh00ping out pure bullshit in a desperat attempt to make us look bad and you less lame.

You are falling down to a ridiculous low level here however the difference between you and me is that i can admit when i have
done a misstake and i did never say that you where in np that time but your behaviour along with some other people back then
made me leech for a few minutes that was my point.

"'nuff said."

I must use your first post again i guess.

this is how wrathofsauron sees duels:
realmpoints realmpoints realmpoints realmpoints realmpoints

Read what i said and then try to use your brain in this case you must look at the other post sice i'm afraid all text will not fit into this post.

haha freaking retard... It was ME not NP.. and it was ME and a PROPHETS player.. nice try jackass, get your facts straight maybe?
I stated on irc that I was gonna do my best to stop the duels, I even told several hibs & alb players this on irc and they said they had the same plans.. I ran around for 20 mins res killing, killing ressers and so on. Finally it stopped.. it was NOT duels anymore when I arrived it was PURE rp farming, where some thought it was fair, while others were uberbuffed (you amongst others) and in PBT groups etc. I have nothing against duels if they are based on a fair fight, unbuffed and ungrouped, but u dont get this, coz you only see the goal of duels with gaining RP, hence the buffs.

I clearly remember you slim and some other player running around there as you say not whole nolby pride i was wrong there.
I did a handfull of duels that day i stopped doing duels after having an debate in celticfist channel regarding doing duels with buffs or not since that time have i done duels two times to this very day once was outside alb tk a few days later and not to the death and vs this mercenary on the sepember 11th event.

LOL now u just sound like some retarded kid trying any way to gain a little respect back in a community where far most think that you are a jackass. And god they are right, Ive known that since around the time where we were both 40ish.

I'm not here to gain any respect i'm here to defend myself from the bullshit being throwed at me at an increasing rate by you novamir and others. The irc channels are a perfect place for immature kids to gather and do their thing in this case trying to drag my name throu the mud by spreading lies.

make sure you have the right facts before posting anything it only makes you look like a fool if you don't

hah, the irony here is cracking me up.

Alot of things seem to crack you up.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by old.DachraK
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by old.DachraK
Buffbots are useless after 1.53 so Wrathofprimarytarget will have less fun than i guess
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------

i'm not sure how many times i must tell you this buffbots are perfectly legal, the world is not fair go on with your life instead of harrassing others with your moral standards.

-----------------

Where do i say it's illegal? I just know most of us find it lame. In 1.53 they will prolly make all buffs with a kind of range in order to make buffbuts useless. Mythic cannot check the use of buffbots so making it illegal has no use. Instead of that they are working on the system to prevent using one. W8ing for your answer Wrathofamaggot

I have listened to your opinion and i respect what you think however that will not make me or anybody else stop using them since it since Goa not consider it as a cheat. In the end it gives me if im lucky a few more hits in combat or being able to take an nuke extra or two compared to a normal buffed tank, atleast in midgard i do belive it is quite similar in the other realms.

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by belth

Attacked first... Ha. The sorc in my group went to Beno alone, to buy some ram-parts for hauling back to vault I reckon. While I'm heading there myself, I see death-message by Karl, and do /realm - oops, we didn't notice mids had taken Beno. When I get there, I go look around inside the keep, I don't attack anyone or anything. Another one in group gets killed, out of guard aggro range. After the sorc gets ressed, Karl insta-kills her. After that, I killed Karl - fairs fair. I should've killed Stealthie too after shooting another group-mate again, but I left it to the perf, CD would've done him in. Atleast I found out that a dwarf cloth-caster don't have much HP despite their high starting con.

I suggest you try to contact theese individuals via irc in order
to investigate what did happen i have no interest to discuss
what other mids did do or not do that day other then myself.

N

Novamir

you drag yourself through the mud withyour lameness. stop to think for a second why so many people are pissed off with lame behaviour @ duels? because its antisocial when people have agreed to duel for fun and to test their char to go with a ph4t buffbot and farm rps.

dont see the point in arguing with you any longer, it isn't gonna change your wacky idea that you are just a wonderful person who is misunderstood

A

Aussie-

my grandmother also keeps saying the same thing 10 times novamir.
Oh and insulting on i-net :sleeping:

K

Karl [DAOC]

Okay...

1. Sorry about me killing a couple of albs at the memoral thing, i thought it was starting at 7gmt not 7cet so when i first got into emain i thought people were just killing till 7 (being 6:30 at my time) so when i saw 2 albs i killed em, i actually thought i was pretty good cos i managed to kill 2 yellows and not even get touched... was a bit odd, when i found out i was annoyed and hit myself - Very sorry bout that.

2. Lets stop the Guild Flames, i dont know many from NP, and i have heard the views from a lot of others about NP. Sub however i do respect he is a decent guy from the groups i have been in with him.

3. Wrathofsauron is a good guy aswell peps, he does go around buffed, so what, dont duel him, im sure him killing was all a misunderstanding.

5. Lets all just put it behind us at the end of the day it is just a pointless post that is going to make ytou more enemies and have less fun in the game!!!

Fun for all!!

Karl

E

Ensceptifica

This all seems like misunderstandings, and people trying to convince others their view on this misunderstanding was/is the right one. WrathofSauron defended himself (with good arguments I might add), yet it is clear why some people dislike him. Nobody is going to be any more convinced of whatever point of view they are at now.

The end of the discussion? I know kiss-and-make-up posts like this are usually ignored when flamers are on a roll, but give it a second of thought k?

W

wrathofsauron

Originally posted by Novamir

- dont use that fricken buffbot of yours in duels, you chicken shit. they ARENT to the death so what the hell are you afraid of? it can only mean you want the upper hand and can't lose = RP farmer.

- you decide to kill people if there is a mistake and they kill a middie. I seen you do this A LOT = RP farmer

sorry, just can't respect you for these reasons. it isnt to do with being owned, and i dont have a problem with any other person i ever met in duels. lameness.

Mr novamir repeat the same lie over and over will not
transform it into the truth even thou you seem to believe it will happen. I really start to doubt your character what kind of person are you, what kind of parents did teach you to lie and behave like this. Are you even aware of the fact that you deliberately are trying to ruin it for another player in any way possible?

This is not about respect anymore it have passed that step now since i am starting to take your attacks in personal way this is about morale, honour who is telling the truth or not and to me that is VERY important.

Alot of people seem to ignore all facts i represent in this forum only to throw more accusations on me mainly because of novamirs good reputation in my humble opinion, hence i have decided to use a drastic method to prove how deceitful this guy is.

If you Novamir Trollbane can come up with some acceptable evidence that i have done ANY other duel then that i have mentioned in this thread then i will immediately delete all my players never to come back to this game again. When i say acceptable that include atleast three players from any respected guild who is level 50 and is an VERY active rvr player (seen in emain on a regular basis) furthermore they shall also have been active in this forum for a long time thus showing their great interest in rvr and duels.

Players from celtic fist and nolby pride are welcome as well if there are people there who wanna stand up and lie for novamir
then so be it. If you actually would find somebody then this person shall report to his gm and then contact me via irc and after that present when, where and how many other players who where there to and that way hopefully some of them can verify his story and then present the facts on this forum. Finally and most important you have exaktly 24 hours to find your three candidates.

With the following criterion presented for you and the fact that you Novamir Trollbane have been going on for months about me doing duels with a buffbot and in the duels killed people over and over for realm points then it should be very easy for you to find theese three people that i have dueled and killed repeatedly.

Now it is up to you Novamir.

You can admit to the gaming community that you are a lying about me and my duel activitys and face the consequences or
you can continue on your current way deny everything and after that trying to find three players who are willing to lie for you and thus getting my player deleted.

I am 100% serious and i will be on irc in a few hours to discuss novamir and his ways with anybody who is interested aslong the people who wanna talk do it in a behaved way.

I urge people not to post meaningless pots anymore in this thread.

Wrathofsauron baradur

W

wrathofsauron

Re: WrathofSevenBadgers

Originally posted by Cuthervaen
Well all I can say is that WrathOfWhatever if very eager to jump me as soon as I kill someone by mistake in a duel.

Enjoy the 5% of the total RPs.

Actually I don't like you at all Mr Wrath. And the reason is that someone with such a silly self gloryfying and yet so lame name deserves to die on the spot. :p

See your oversized troll butt in Emain...

Hi there mr novamir wannabe i am not suprised to see you support novamir after all without him there would be no way you could take me down in emain aslong as it is 1v1 when theese rare situations occur you always seem to run i am suprised how easy you die elf nukers are sometimes harder to take down in meele then you. However you hit hard for sure mainly due to my realtive low chrush resist and your 5.3 speed weapon.

Now when the insult part as a response to your is over i would like to share the rest of the readers with the thruth wich you and novamir have bigger and bigger problem to cover up.

"Well all I can say is that WrathOfWhatever if very eager to jump me as soon as I kill someone by mistake in a duel."

You refer to the 11th september day i logged on quite early that day only to find out there was a major dueling event outside a tk
this was indeed boring since i don't do duels anymore but i decided to go there and watch. After sometime i did see that you killed a mid so i decided to watch your next duel vs Find a shadowblade you won the duel clearly and when Find was down to 15% hp you made no attempts to back out of the duel and with your massive hits there was no way he could survive another hit so he died this was no fun to see of course so i did ready my sword only and walked up to you and hit you once for 84 damage to show what i think about that kind of behaviour about the very same moment the troll skald hug attacked he had been watching the duel as well and he and killed you.

I had no intention to kill you since i knew you and novamir have your own little club of mutual admiration and thus where gonna start your usual whining here. Hug was thinking like me and did go all the way thou /salute.

Now lets face some interesting facts when you kill somebody in a duel it is a misstake when i killed somebody in a duel 3 months ago it was rp farming and not have done duels since back then other then the times ive mentioned in this thread before i am still considered by you and novamir to be a person who is doing duels often and i killing people all the time and farm, anybody seeing a pattern here? i atleast see the irony of the whole thing.

Later on in the cg i got reports of you lofff and a bard killing people at amg who tried to come to the event, you where dealt with accordingly.

Now mr cuetehwerhaven or whatever the hell your name is are you gonna verify my story or ignore all the facts presented before you and most important of all the truth.

O

old.Gobarnachta

Re: Re: WrathofSevenBadgers

Originally posted by wrathofsauron
elf nukers are sometimes harder to take down in meele then you.

:clap:

-G

ps. I'm da tanker-elf, beware my staff!!!

O

old.Gobarnachta

Oh, forgot to say that u tanks make me laugh with this sillyness, like there would be other goal than getting RPs, huh? ;)

-G

C

Cuthervaen

Haha

Lol at that...

Wrath how the hell could we meet 1v1? Will always be 1vsyou+buffbot, or maybe I should bring a buffer too?

As for killing people at amg coming to the duel, well we found a mid group at mmg that we killed, we were bored of duels and decided to move somewhere else to do regular RvR. Then we got a death message of a hibbie ambushed by Outlaw and mates at amg, we went to kill them too, then you showed up and ganked us, no pb with me that's what RvR is all about. Indeed we killed Woody and Horsma at mmg while resting after killing that mid group. Wasn't very sure if they were going to duel or what, when u're recovering after a fight any closing ennemy tends to be seen as a threat. Also if u remember Woody's posts about duels being so lame etc etc you wouldn't assume he was going there would you ;)

As for killing peeps in duels well it happens. Everyone I killed here sorry but happens especially with a slow weapon, hard to count tick tick and know when next blow will go off. I don't mind getting killed in a duel either, usually I'll try as long as there is hope of getting the final blow. But as for rushing to kill the winner of another duel and then put up excuses for it, that's just holier than you self righteous prick attitude :). I wasn't even pissed that you did (ress and IP and it's good to go, not using IP in duels anyway cause u can't count on it being up all time), just trying to say it is out of concern for morality and fairness makes em giggle.

And yes I go down fast, that's all the diff between champ and hero if you take tiem to check char stats. And I hit hard, and i die fast, a bit liek you ain't it?

At least I don't have such a lame name and u can't park a truck behind my butt :)

See you soon.

PS: when did I say anything abotu what you did in duels 3 month ago? Like I care. Only thing I found very amusing is when you came to duel Wuren with your buffbot, that we had to repeatedly kill to make you understand duels are unbuffed... Then you legged it in a rather comical way :)

:m00:

K

Karl [DAOC]

Re: Haha

Lol at that...

Wrath how the hell could we meet 1v1? Will always be 1vsyou+buffbot, or maybe I should bring a buffer too?

i think his reply to this would be you are qwuite welcome to ;)

Wrath has always said he will duel people if they want to and he has no problem with them being buffed ;)

N

Novamir

ok final thought.

i hate the fact you have 150% the HP of a regular zerker in emain and hit harder, doing insane damage. dont pretend buffs dont make a difference, they make a huge difference.

i've made my thoughts about buffbots clear. if extra money and time was made available to everyone to have a buffbot, maybe it would all be ok. you effectively take a great attribute of a class and make it an infallible gain for yourself as the bot cant be killed in the pk.

i hate anyone who duels with buffs, i think it's the lowest of the low and completely goes against any general code of honour in the game (yes i feel there is one). dating back to the grogans MMG duels when this first started, you blatently buffed yourself in front of everyone and then accepted duels, and i can CLEARLY remember several occasions when you kept /stick on even when the other player was backing off, thus killing.

we will never see eye to eye, you have no honour. sorry. i wont accept any challenge for proof or whatever you want, it means jack shit for me to chase old peeps in game and make em post on forums to prove some silly point.

C

Cuthervaen

OK

Ok for dueling buffed

I don't have a buffbot but I'll come with a friend.

Buffed duels against champs is about the most silly thing u can do if u think about it :)

But well your choice, Terminus will be my buffer, just need to find time when we both online, none of us is a bot.

Make that in 3 rounds, so we can't blame luck, 3 fights, who wins most rounds wins.

S

Subbiz

Eiaals TheMedic 911,897 216,553
Xanatea Slan 776,697 194,193

Interesting indeed how do you explain this then?.

hey mister wise guy, eiaals joined us 2 weeks ago, xanatea started to play 3-4 weeks ago again... we were talking a time period of 2 months ago, damn man, u are fast~~~~~~ :uhoh: :uhoh:

u are that type of guy where everyone gives up rather fast coz you dont even have the brain capacity to remember what you say urself. And to rub some salt in it, you are even lazy and/or stupid, coz its merely enough to scroll back a page in this tread to see.. laff.

No more mudding today, cant be arsed, giving up and /ignoring retards requires much less energy.

Allthough, this needs to be said tho;
Wrathofsauron is a fine fella, right untill you dont happen to have the same oppinion than him, then you suddenly are a stupid kid with no IQ that needs to be flamed. Funny how many other middies seem to agree with me on this.. Heard that from several ppl over time.

W

wrathofsauron

Re: Haha

Lol at that...

As for killing people at amg coming to the duel, well we found a mid group at mmg that we killed, we were bored of duels and decided to move somewhere else to do regular RvR. Then we got a death message of a hibbie ambushed by Outlaw and mates at amg, we went to kill them too, then you showed up and ganked us, no pb with me that's what RvR is all about. Indeed we killed Woody and Horsma at mmg while resting after killing that mid group. Wasn't very sure if they were going to duel or what, when u're recovering after a fight any closing ennemy tends to be seen as a threat. Also if u remember Woody's posts about duels being so lame etc etc you wouldn't assume he was going there would you ;)

As for killing peeps in duels well it happens. Everyone I killed here sorry but happens especially with a slow weapon, hard to count tick tick and know when next blow will go off. I don't mind getting killed in a duel either, usually I'll try as long as there is hope of getting the final blow. But as for rushing to kill the winner of another duel and then put up excuses for it, that's just holier than you self righteous prick attitude :). I wasn't even pissed that you did (ress and IP and it's good to go, not using IP in duels anyway cause u can't count on it being up all time), just trying to say it is out of concern for morality and fairness makes em giggle.

And yes I go down fast, that's all the diff between champ and hero if you take tiem to check char stats. And I hit hard, and i die fast, a bit liek you ain't it?

At least I don't have such a lame name and u can't park a truck behind my butt :)

See you soon.

PS: when did I say anything abotu what you did in duels 3 month ago? Like I care. Only thing I found very amusing is when you came to duel Wuren with your buffbot, that we had to repeatedly kill to make you understand duels are unbuffed... Then you legged it in a rather comical way :)

:m00:

Glad to see that you can stand for your actions and not like novamir never bother to answer and just repeat the same allegation over and over.

You refer to the 11th september day i logged on quite early that day only to find out there was a major dueling event outside a tk this was indeed boring since i don't do duels anymore but i decided to go there and watch. After sometime i did see that you killed a mid so i decided to watch your next duel vs Find a shadowblade you won the duel clearly and when Find was down to 15% hp you made no attempts to back out of the duel and with your massive hits there was no way he could survive another hit so he died this was no fun to see of course so i did ready my sword only and walked up to you and hit you once for 84 damage to show what i think about that kind of behaviour about the very same moment the troll skald hug attacked he had been watching the duel as well and he and killed you.

But as for rushing to kill the winner of another duel and then put up excuses for it, that's just holier than you self righteous prick attitude :).

What part here is it you don't understand? one word of advice read throu the posts before posting a reply.

True true my butt is big but that reminds me after the battles when my trollish artistic talent reveal itself i can't help it when i see that big club of yours it always ends up where the sun don't shine on you. :m00:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread