Wrathofsauron...lamer than karam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cougar-

xanatea can easy freakout on ppl that aint to clever or just newbies, known fact :)

lots of ppl flame us cuz we are the #1 guild on excalibur, both if u calculate total rps or rps/character. many many wanna join but since we dont recruit they might get pissed and start to flame us instead yadayada.
and ofcourse maybe some of us acts like a badguy in rvr situation and the whole guild have to suffer for it.
its always like this for the #1 guilds, but we can live with that.

and killgorde.. nm. we know what c.e thinks about us etc.

F

-fonS-

Remember the lair incident and a twat behaving like a 5 year old who spat his dummy out because he could't get grouped?
LoL so obviouse because of this little incident u will forever dispise NP, cause if u can remember a single incident like that and cant remember his nick but only his guild, u judge the guildm and each time u hear NP ull have that fealing that its lamers ...

am i right ? (would be a first)

O

old.Huma

i honestly had something i thought was interesting to say .... but this thread is just silly and i drank too much

O

old.Ebeneezer

Originally posted by cougar-
xanatea can easy freakout on ppl that aint to clever or just newbies, known fact :)

and?? what are you saying here?? we should expect him to behave like a dick?? I'm sorry but nothing in any of his threads shows he is any position to make deprecating remarks about other people. He is just downright abusive and if he said things like that to me in a pub I'd knock his lights out.

Yes it's easy to make cheap remarks if you have no conscience or can hide behind the internet. Tell you what...I'll organise a fan meet and we can meet you and Xanatea and discuss all this close and personal like :clap:

lots of ppl flame us cuz we are the #1 guild on excalibur, both if u calculate total rps or rps/character. many many wanna join but since we dont recruit they might get pissed and start to flame us instead yadayada.

I'll correct you there...#1 RP holding guild. That does not make you the best guild. I ain't saying CE is #1 guild btw, just you have no right to make that claim without confirmed evidence. Since when have YOU been in the Albion frontiers or even in our OWN frontiers.

Everyone knows Xanatea and I have had run ins on these boards but at least he is there for relic defence like last night. We both put aside our differences and help each other too. The only time I have seen you is in emain...

Who cares about #1 guild ffs? You should be more concerned about #1 realm...which using the base sort of metrics you adopt means hibs. They have the most relics, ergo they are the best realm. That's your logic for you.

I dare you to name people who have flamed you because they have been refused entry to NP. Go on I DARE YOU.

and ofcourse maybe some of us acts like a badguy in rvr situation and the whole guild have to suffer for it.
its always like this for the #1 guilds, but we can live with that.

Yeah, you have some cocks in your guild that ruin it for the great guys in your guild like Draupnir, Slim, Blupje, Goku, Kallistor, Microbe etc etc (apologies to good guys not mentioned). I have maximum respect for a lot of people in your guild, but a few rotten eggs have to ruin it. Especially the gloating fuckers on the boards. It's rich calling yourself the #1 guild though...on RP yes, but number of RP doesn't secure relics or cement a good relationship with guilds in your realm.

and killgorde.. nm. we know what c.e thinks about us etc.

As I said, majority of your guild are good people. Just some arrogant twat(s) spoil it. You know, the people who gloat in being "number 1", the people who refer to others they disagree with as noobs, the people who are impolite, the people who troll the boards and do nothing for the good of the realm. That's my opinion, so see I like a lot of your guild. Not all though.

Make up all the shit you like but you will will find that our guild shares my view.

I quote you again:

You revel in Xanatea freely slagging off "noobs". You think he is justified in doing this? I wanna know...do you condone his behaviour or are you confirming a fact?

As for making a blanket statement about CE, well you don't know anyone in their do you?

Wipe your own arse before your look for tagnuts on other people's cracks.

S

Subbiz

nice, making direct physical threats through a forum.. Maybe we should contact a GM ? I believe that a threat here as obvious like that, even mentioning fan gathering, would be enough for a little warning to mr. goode.

S

Subbiz

ebeneezer, maybe NP doesnt go take alot of alb keeps, or any keep for that matter, as a guild, but you see lots of NP ppl at many keep raids (often in hib tho), but also at defenses...
Around 5 days ago, fensalir was taken and albs did their little trick with relicguards making you call out in the big horn for midgard to come defend the hammer. That turned out to be a complete waste of ppl's time, but some of us stayed, including 5-6 NPs. And I even went to bledmeer to get 3 rams for the doors, and we did bash the doors down, but we lacked the numbers. And tbh, I didnt see many CE cloaks there right after your very own ppl had called to arms only 15 mins earlier. So dont come acting holy here, I can think of many times where you're running around in alb taking stupid merchant keeps when we need numbers in our very own frontier.
And before you start on anything about u taking alb keeps to warm up to a relicraid, NP brought home 4 relics, 2 of them coop with white rose.

[edit]
.. and Im not claiming that we're midgard/excals best guild. I am however proud of us showing on the top of stats, but I repeat, not claiming that it shows anything.

S

speshneeds

hmm i gave up at page 4..... :(

But ffs guys u like a bunch of 2yr olds, wrath u make urself look stupid m8, leave it alone eh? >btw dont bother doin ur little quote thing on meh cos i wont be back to read it heh< Used to respect u purely on the basis of ur rps as zerker, in fact, i was a late started to daoc, even happy to say its my 1st so sure i am a n00b. I made a zerker as my 1st char and i remember seein u in gna when i was a lowly lvl10 or summit thinking shit man, i gonna be up with him some day, i kinda looked up to u ya know.. now i just think ur someone who needs to get out some, get a life man.. theres more to it than daoc ffs. I use a buffpet sometimes in emain.. a healer not shammy, more for pom with skald cos its a reet pain in the ass without it, i get serenity soon and then i done with it. whatever, buff pets should be removed asap as this and many threads show its just fukin grief all over.

@Nolby guys

No beef with u lot at all (apart from xana callin me n00b hehe, but i am lol). Was with u for a little bit and prolly would have stayed if u were not all so foreign :) Sub is a cool fella, saved my ass many a time... in fact (sorry sub) he is one of the 1st i /t if i in shit and he in zone, 90% time he comes... Runsy too, one of the few early moring guys like meh, sound geezer (pissed alot tho heh). U guys are cool, had respect for u since day1 of me playing and prolly always will. Sure i in CE alliance and its working well but fs dont mean i am NP nme does it? no

just remember guys its a game eh? chill and get on with it.

S

speshneeds

Originally posted by old.Ebeneezer

He is just downright abusive and if he said things like that to me in a pub I'd knock his lights out.

arse

why did i read page 5 ffs, now i gotta quote like wrath :(

^^^that is not a threat, is a statement that even i agree with, if someone gave me direct verbal (anyone that is) in a pub i would knock the fuker out too, who would not?

S

Subbiz

Yea beam I agree with that, but the other part;

Yes it's easy to make cheap remarks if you have no conscience or can hide behind the internet. Tell you what...I'll organise a fan meet and we can meet you and Xanatea and discuss all this close and personal like :clap:

that is however, in my eyes, a direct threat..

There is a fine little line between asking someone to show more respect to other ppl online, and then to telling them that you'll smack their ass irl.

I've heard the sentance "if you spoke like that to me face2face I would smack you" ... but taking it to a direct relation like "show up at a fan meeting and you're going down" is directly lame. If u go down that road, then dont expect any respect.

T

Tranquil-

Hm, I just can't forget the statement made by some of the people here saying that all albion does is flame and whine ;)

Mkay, can some GM close this thread now..

O

old.Nol

formally requesting a topic name change to "My dad is much stronger then your dad!"

kthnxbye

O

old.Second

Originally posted by old.Nol
formally requesting a topic name change to "My dad is much stronger then your dad!"

kthnxbye

well you just have to face it:p my dad IS stronger than you dad=)

H

Herbal Remedy

jesus is this boring useless waste of shit still going on?

O

old.Ebeneezer

Originally posted by Subbiz
nice, making direct physical threats through a forum.. Maybe we should contact a GM ? I believe that a threat here as obvious like that, even mentioning fan gathering, would be enough for a little warning to mr. goode.

I quote myself:

He is just downright abusive and if he said things like that to me in a pub I'd knock his lights out.

Where's the threat there?

If someone did behave like that to me in public then yes I would knock their lights out...wouldn't you?

That doesn't construe a threat, rather I'm telling you how I'd react IRL if someone abused me vociferously.

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by old.Ebeneezer

Nice attempt of a dodging there ebeneezer, but its rather simple to go to page 5 and make a little quote.

You did follow that up right after you said that if someone spoke to you face to face like on this forum, then you would smack them. Fair enough you feel like that, but u did make a direct threat towards them both.

O

old.Ebeneezer

ebeneezer, maybe NP doesnt go take alot of alb keeps, or any keep for that matter, as a guild, but you see lots of NP ppl at many keep raids (often in hib tho), but also at defenses...
Around 5 days ago, fensalir was taken and albs did their little trick with relicguards making you call out in the big horn for midgard to come defend the hammer. That turned out to be a complete waste of ppl's time, but some of us stayed, including 5-6 NPs. And I even went to bledmeer to get 3 rams for the doors, and we did bash the doors down, but we lacked the numbers. And tbh, I didnt see many CE cloaks there right after your very own ppl had called to arms only 15 mins earlier. So dont come acting holy here, I can think of many times where you're running around in alb taking stupid merchant keeps when we need numbers in our very own frontier.
And before you start on anything about u taking alb keeps to warm up to a relicraid, NP brought home 4 relics, 2 of them coop with white rose.

[edit]
.. and Im not claiming that we're midgard/excals best guild. I am however proud of us showing on the top of stats, but I repeat, not claiming that it shows anything.

I never said NP didn't help the realm. In fact I was there with Xanatea and some other NP doods defending the relic at 4am a couple of nights ago, and I stayed until all our keeps were retaken, working with NP and other guilds.

As for numbers in our own frontiers, well I and many other CE people have spent a lot of time there in the last 2 weeks, especially repelling invaders. Haven't ported to alb in ages. So get your facts straight.

And when did I call the horn to defend relic? If you suggested I wasted time on a false relic call you got the wrong man. The only call I made recently was when 40 albs DID show up at the hammer.

As for holier than thou, well that's not my style. What I have said all along is that I despise arrogant and abusive behaviour. If you want respect in this game you go out there and earn it, not shout and scream at folk, or gloating on the boards.

What I want is:

- less arrogance and more cooperation between ALL midgard guilds
- an acknowledgement we all help out in RvR...I know NP make a difference and will admit it. Can all your guys admit we help too?
- an end to this god damn infernal thread - LOCK IT NOW

O

old.Ebeneezer

Nice attempt of a dodging there ebeneezer, but its rather simple to go to page 5 and make a little quote.

You did follow that up right after you said that if someone spoke to you face to face like on this forum, then you would smack them. Fair enough you feel like that, but u did make a direct threat towards them both.

Again I quote "discuss"...where's the threat of physical violence?

S

Subbiz

maybe the part where you ask them to show up for an "up and close discussion" at a fan event?

C

cougar-

eben, we play to be the best, and rps/character or total rp is a kinda good way to decide it, and ce has like..700k rps? many np members have more then that.
and we focus more on beein the best guild rahter then talking about best realm, and if c.e dare to come to pvp server im sure u will notice what guild is the better.

K

Killgorde

eben, we play to be the best, and rps/character or total rp is a kinda good way to decide it, and ce has like..700k rps? many np members have more then that.
and we focus more on beein the best guild rahter then talking about best realm, and if c.e dare to come to pvp server im sure u will notice what guild is the better.

Nowhere do CE claim to be "the best" at anything. Anything we may or may not have achieved in the past (the guild is only 2 months old FFS) or will achieve in the future has been done in an enjoyable spirit and has been an absolute blast and in a lot of instances WITH the equal contribution and effort of other members of the MGC alliance. A case in point was the Excal relic raid, where we deemed it necessary to pop multiple Albion keeps on a nightly basis to lay the foundation for a relic raid with any potenntial of success (cry wolf tactics). We didnt get lucky at Excalibur (apart from the Hibs popping Renaris) - it was 14 days of premeditated intense effort from all members of the MGC that led to that one moment at 9pm on a Saturday night.

Who are the the better? And better at what?

1) Uniting the realm to perform as a united team with a common purpose?
2) Defending our frontiers day in day out with co-ordinated efforts of members of same alliance? (Not something Nolby are renowned for)
3) Farming RP in Emain day in day out? (Something Nolby are highly renowned for)
4) Use of siege?
5) Acting like spoilt 5-year old brats? <coughs and looks at Xanatea>
6) Taking relics post patch (including other members of same alliance )
7) Power levelling?

Perhaps you would like to make a direct comparison between each of the two guilds with respect to all of the above Supreme. As it happens CE will "dare" to enter the PvP arena, and since it appears that the 90 or so far approved members aren't immature Swedish primary school classmates <coughs> but highly respected peeps from all realms on Excal, and therefore are looking for something more out of their game than leading some irrelevant stat list by seeing how many people they can gank. Or so it appears from their enthusiasm after reading the mandate they all received.

Don't dare try to compare our guilds, Supreme, we have a totally different approach to the game and want different things out of it from that which Nolby do. The fact that we do not conform to the "Look how fukking uber 1337 I am" philosophy that one or two of your members appear to enjoy subscribing to is probably only a result of the fact that our average age is about 15 years (in my case sadly a lot more ;)) above that of those in your guild
means we view the game from an entirely different perspective.

Z

Zarek Excalibur

ahhahahaha

Makes me laugh the way people sterotype people in this game..

not only does your realm determine who you are.
your class, your realmpoints, your level and even the guild you are in.
I believe the FBI and other crime busting organisations around the world, must have aceess too GOA server records... Too check our profiles dont fit any crime.

Zarek

G

Garnet

Someone close this thread as its all ridculous now. People are just flaming each other on it and its boring and immature...

C

cougar-

killgorde, u can talk and use how much fine words u like, problem is u are just not as good as we are. il show u exactly what i mean on pvp server, be prepard to be grey-kos targets.

K

Killgorde

killgorde, u can talk and use how much fine words u like, problem is u are just not as good as we are. il show u exactly what i mean on pvp server, be prepard to be grey-kos targets.

Someone shoot this fukkwit who posted above for reopening a dead thread? (Not many fine words this time round Supreme, you twat ;) )

Y

yog-hurt

What?

Don't know what you on about!

'Likemybuffs' is beautiful :p who cares :p

and also - i know Sub and Wrath from when i was in mid, i am now alb, and when i knew them they were both decent guys - loyal and they did both assist thier realm when needed, and Buff-bots...waht realm DOESNT have buffbots!

pfft

and Np are a wicked guild because they work as a guild - a full group of NP could do more damage then 2 fgs of mixed chars anyday.
and also i was in Red Guard when i was in mid and they are also another superb guild - same as NP

damn i love alb ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread