WoW Video's

Bahumat

FH is my second home
im interested in making a shaman and i wanted to see if you guys knew of any good video's tbh i dont care what the person kills just as long as i cxan see what they can do etc

if you know a link or have a video of yourself playing a shaman please post the links. :clap:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
just goes on about premium services on half the video's i cba with signing up to websites for video;s when you sign up they then say you gotta pay etc.

would much rather prefer a link to a video that i can get for free while at work

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
just play one :)

imagine a shamen as they are now, but with fop, healing field, speed warp and being able to turn into a wolf to move faster and slightly stealthed, thats what they're like, annoying gits, hard to kill(as my mage anyway).

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
just imagine being the most OP class

and theres your shaman, they are so bullshit tbh

good melee, chain, heals, totems, shocks and even if u do manage to fuck up with all tha\t just go dog mode and leg it

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
You wernt complaining about killing 2 people at once etc with your priest fed ^^

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
just imagine being the most OP class

and theres your shaman, they are so bullshit tbh

good melee, chain, heals, totems, shocks and even if u do manage to fuck up with all tha\t just go dog mode and leg it

If Some shammy my lvl kills my priest I delete !!!!!

Swifti

Fledgling Freddie
I actualy managed to kill a Shadow priest today. Found a nice new tactic. I wont exlpain in depth but as an alliance warlock its kinda hard. But seduct spam and mana drain and a swiftness pot all work well. If you can outrun the WOTF and leave him no mana to heal, its quite easy. Just hope they're stupid enough not to pop WOTF between mezz's :flame:

OH and more videos
http://www.guildvsguild.com/nuke/index.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom