Wow...Nicely done on STR relic Mids!:)

kivik

Part of the furniture
ebenezer said:
well do you think noaim is less stupid:)? I always go down to the level of the people i discuss with^^
/shrug

Atleast he is making some sense in his posts, you actually seemed to go down to much lower levels than noaim this time.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
haha hey noaims friend:) lets bring all our friends in to voauch that we really have friends!!!:p
Lol..another one on ignore:)

oh no random rp feeder #867253872163781 put me on ignore what am i gonna do now :X i ll just farm you again , and again and again because by replying to ur post i dont wanna make a friend ... all i want is ur rps:X always :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
kivik said:
Atleast he is making some sense in his posts, you actually seemed to go down to much lower levels than noaim this time.

ow ok:) i dont really care kiw. if you look at all his posts and see what he writes and still think he seem like a really cool guy, then maybe you are just like him?
I havent seen you writing that you are best or that you wanna elivate urself above others all the time, im giving him some criticism and he cant take that, tough luck. What comes around goes aound.
Im expecting all his cool buddies to show up here and defend him, bring it on:)
His agruments is based on being an ass...mine is based on being a bit respectfull to others. I know i cant loose^^
eb.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
ow ok:) i dont really care kiw. if you look at all his posts and see what he writes and still think he seem like a really cool guy, then maybe you are just like him?
I havent seen you writing that you are best or that you wanna elivate urself above others all the time, im giving him some criticism and he cant take that, tough luck. What comes around goes aound.
Im expecting all his cool buddies to show up here and defend him, bring it on:)
His agruments is based on being an ass...mine is based on being a bit respectfull to others. I know i cant loose^^
eb.

Haha, "I know I cant lose". But you dont take it serious? Ok, you win, I am now devastated because apparently I dont have a girlfriend, and I have no friends outside daoc, and this is true, because someone that read a few posts I made on a forum to kill some time says so.

If you seriously believe what you say, I do feel sorry for you, but I hope you are smart enough to not actually think that everything everyone says here reflects on who they are irl. That would mean that you actually walk up to people you dont know and tell em when you think they dont show good morale. It means you stay on their back with the intention "to win" the argument. If this is you, then I wonder who is "dryg". If this is not you, then why would me flaming a bit here have any association with who I am outside these forums/this game?

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
eb.

Playing the nice guy card dont all ways work tho :fluffle: but it come cross to me that you seem to be baiting abit. Best thing would be just to let it Drop.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Haha, "I know I cant lose". But you dont take it serious? Ok, you win, I am now devastated because apparently I dont have a girlfriend, and I have no friends outside daoc, and this is true, because someone that read a few posts I made on a forum to kill some time says so.

If you seriously believe what you say, I do feel sorry for you, but I hope you are smart enough to not actually think that everything everyone says here reflects on who they are irl. That would mean that you actually walk up to people you dont know and tell em when you think they dont show good morale. It means you stay on their back with the intention "to win" the argument. If this is you, then I wonder who is "dryg". If this is not you, then why would me flaming a bit here have any association with who I am outside these forums/this game?

Loose was just an expression. What i meant was i stand on good moral base while you just flame and say how much better you are,
so for myself i feel like you have nothing to agrue with.
You are basicly just defending your right to be an asshole^^

And about being dryg lol, no i dont have to go up and tell them they are doing something wrong, as people dont act like you in rl:p
People in rl know they cant act like you do here....so thats kind of a starnge point to make sorry^^
Also your sayong you dont really "mean" anything of what you say? That it doesnt reflect who you are?
What the heck is the point of posting then?
Are you roleplaying noaim the wicked caster!?:p

Also i think the more mature base of FH pretty much say here what they would in rl.
Thats the difference apparently.
im sure you are a lovely guy to ur dog, parents and supposed friends.
But to people here you act like you have something to prove in every post.
Im not sure what ur aim is tbh, you blame killing time and being sarcastic...
I dunno, either you have a very special humor my friend or you are just an asshole.
i hope its the first...

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Digi said:
Playing the nice guy card dont all ways work tho :fluffle: but it come cross to me that you seem to be baiting abit. Best thing would be just to let it Drop.
im not playing anything, i say what i think about him:)
And im not nice to him cause he doesnt deserve any kindness or special treatment from anyone.

Im killing time just like sauve and leet cool noaim:p
eb.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
Loose was just an expression. What i meant was i stand on good moral base while you just flame and say how much better you are,
so for myself i feel like you have nothing to agrue with.
You are basicly just defending your right to be an asshole^^

And about being dryg lol, no i dont have to go up and tell them they are doing something wrong, as people dont act like you in rl:p
People in rl know they cant act like you do here....so thats kind of a starnge point to make sorry^^
Also your sayong you dont really "mean" anything of what you say? That it doesnt reflect who you are?
What the heck is the point of posting then?
Are you roleplaying noaim the wicked caster!?:p

Also i think the more mature base of FH pretty much say here what they would in rl.
Thats the difference apparently.
im sure you are a lovely guy to ur dog, parents and supposed friends.
But to people here you act like you have something to prove in every post.
Im not sure what ur aim is tbh, you blame killing time and being sarcastic...
I dunno, either you have a very special humor my friend or you are just an asshole.
i hope its the first...

Ok, so people dont act like me irl. But, in real life, the world is split up between 3 countries. The people from these 3 countries have 1 purpose in life, kill eachother and invade eachother. Then they can discuss on a forum afterwards.

The day you see the difference between a discussionforum that is dedicated to a game, and real life, that day you will also realize that maybe you bring a little too much "rl" into this, and that what is being said here has no reflection over peoples real life (ofc there are always people who cant keep game - rl apart, you being a very good example of that).

You have to understand that what is being said here is about a game, about peoples ingame behaviour. Until you understand that, I think you should stop replying, because no matter how much you think and are convinced that it is me that is making a fool out of myself, I have to disappoint you on that one. I am staying within the rules (0% warning so far, and then I hardly think that I am the moderators favorite user), I am telling people what I think of their ingame actions in a maybe rude, but not insulting way. You on the other hand couldnt keep it at that, but had to bring in rl and insults.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
everyone chill out...its just a game, if you get this upset over a game then you should think about quitting. the point of video games is to unwind and entertain, how is getting so angry unwinding or entertaining? naiom remove the rod from your arse and relax a little, nobody cares that your group is supposedly the best, nobody cares how many numbers you have on your stat sheet, get over it.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Ok, so people dont act like me irl. But, in real life, the world is split up between 3 countries. The people from these 3 countries have 1 purpose in life, kill eachother and invade eachother. Then they can discuss on a forum afterwards.

The day you see the difference between a discussionforum that is dedicated to a game, and real life, that day you will also realize that maybe you bring a little too much "rl" into this, and that what is being said here has no reflection over peoples real life (ofc there are always people who cant keep game - rl apart, you being a very good example of that).

You have to understand that what is being said here is about a game, about peoples ingame behaviour. Until you understand that, I think you should stop replying, because no matter how much you think and are convinced that it is me that is making a fool out of myself, I have to disappoint you on that one. I am staying within the rules (0% warning so far, and then I hardly think that I am the moderators favorite user), I am telling people what I think of their ingame actions in a maybe rude, but not insulting way. You on the other hand couldnt keep it at that, but had to bring in rl and insults.

i also stayed off warnings m8. And thats cause i usually dont insult people at all.
You almost seem proud lol about insulting people in a way without using curses and bad words.
You really are a piece of work m8. And you think im making a fool of myself do ye:p?
Well if you were someone worth respecting and listening to maybe i would care hehe.
But imo (which is really what matters for me:p) you lost ur focus the first time you started shoving up that rod raven is talking about^^
Im not trying to goad you into making a misstake, you allready did in my eyes.

You repeat urself a lot( heard that before somewhere:p) saying i confuse rl with the game.
I say you done that since ur first post, you are angry at people that destroys ur fg fights( in ur own words...can qoute you if you like) in a GAME.
Whos confusing m8?
eb.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
I say you done that since ur first post, you are angry at people that destroys ur fg fights( in ur own words...can qoute you if you like) in a GAME.
Whos confusing m8?
eb.

So you get aggrevated when someone wants to discuss something with u and just ignore the person then? "Omg, I get disagreed with" Ignore mates, since I care so much about a forum ABOUT a game.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
So you get aggrevated when someone wants to discuss something with u and just ignore the person then? "Omg, I get disagreed with" Ignore mates, since I care so much about a forum ABOUT a game.

huh:)?

Just a friend of noaims or just another abuse tourist?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
you somewhere said:
haha hey noaims friend lets bring all our friends in to voauch that we really have friends!!!:p
Lol..another one on ignore

You seem to think that you are correct far to many times, as someone else in this thread said: "Playing the nice card guy doesn't always help". Take his advice and follow it up, if you act like a nice guy, don't start saying "no" to everything that you read tbh :/

you again said:
Just a friend of noaims or just another abuse tourist?

I haven't got a fucking clue who 'Noaims' is and wtf abuse tourist? That's little ol' me, jumping on the bus and throwing abuse. Catch some more! ...

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
You seem to think that you are correct far to many times, as someone else in this thread said: "Playing the nice card guy doesn't always help". Take his advice and follow it up, if you act like a nice guy, don't start saying "no" to everything that you read tbh :/

I haven't got a fucking clue who 'Noaims' is and wtf abuse tourist? That's little ol' me, jumping on the bus and throwing abuse. Catch some more! ...

still dont get where you are coming from:)
But its good that you have an opinion!

il edit and answer now when i have time. i ignore people that i know have a history of not saying anything constructive. you might not know about them..but i sure do.
I dont feel like discussing with people that dont do it in a mature way( not talking about that exact post...) Is that ok? or do i have to answer each and everyone?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
still dont get where you are coming from:)
But its good that you have an opinion!

I haven't seen you agree much on topics/items that you didn't propose, you start typing your random lines of text with all the lovely "why can't we all love eachother" crap in it and expect to be applauded for it. I cannot make head nor tails on any of your posts tbh, they're filled with words and phrases but my brain cannot see the relevance. :mad:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
I haven't seen you agree much on topics/items that you didn't propose, you start typing your random lines of text with all the lovely "why can't we all love eachother" crap in it and expect to be applauded for it. I cannot make head nor tails on any of your posts tbh, they're filled with words and phrases but my brain cannot see the relevance. :mad:

ok:) if you decide that i expect aplaudes that must be so:)
Im just an attention seeker, its all true!:p
If i disagree i say it m8...some apreciate it some dont. i dont abuse people. But you seem to aplaud that^^

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
ok:) if you decide that i expect aplaudes that must be so:)
Im just an attention seeker, its all true!:p
If i disagree i say it m8...some apreciate it some dont. i dont abuse people. But you seem to aplaud that^^

I know you're an attention seeker, now you just have to figure it out yourself; and stop misprizing people every damn post.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
I know you're an attention seeker, now you just have to figure it out yourself; and stop misprizing people every damn post.

whatever makes you happy:)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
whatever makes you happy:)

Apparantly you cannot stop the misprizing, I can figure out several reasons for that:
- You've got a shitpoor life and get picked on at worked so you decide to act the grown up bigger man on the Internet.
- You have some mental issues who need to be resolved.
- You're just a total arse who cannot adapt to situations.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Apparantly you cannot stop the misprizing, I can figure out several reasons for that:
- You've got a shitpoor life and get picked on at worked so you decide to act the grown up bigger man on the Internet.
- You have some mental issues who need to be resolved.
- You're just a total arse who cannot adapt to situations.

lol ok:) you are making so much sense so i just gotta agree.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
lol ok:) you are making so much sense so i just gotta agree.

I'm just going to follow Noaims advice and stop replying to you. You cannot form some sort of decent reply whatsoever, the only things you come up with is: "Ya, sure, whatever you say."

I'll go on and try to teach my TV how to jump, it'll be an easier accomplisment then getting trough you and your solid hard rock defense of denial.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
I'm just going to follow Noaims advice and stop replying to you. You cannot form some sort of decent reply whatsoever, the only things you come up with is: "Ya, sure, whatever you say."

I'll go on and try to teach my TV how to jump, it'll be an easier accomplisment then getting trough you and your solid hard rock defense of denial.

and you wonder why i ignore some people. You just jumps out of nowhere
and start attacking me??
No wonder why you cant make anything out of my posts...they are not filled with abuse and retard comments^^.
I have my friends here on FH and in game and in rl....i dont spend much time thinking about you or anyone else that wanna be cool on an inet forum..
Your also on ignore so dont bother.

pip

Banned
ebenezer said:
and you wonder why i ignore some people. You just jumps out of nowhere
and start attacking me??
No wonder why you cant make anything out of my posts...they are not filled with abuse and retard comments^^.
I have my friends here on FH and in game and in rl....i dont spend much time thinking about you or anyone else that wanna be cool on an inet forum..
Your also on ignore so dont bother.
No one could ever hate you :sex:

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHHA, didnt it sound like this for a couple of days ago " HAHA take it , we are gonna take it back 5am anyway"

:<:<:<:<:<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom