Would you grp a Heretic?

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Just had a bit of fun on my heretic, join a camlann pug and roamed Goth few runs, was great fun. Just wondering if any real grp's that hit the Hib Loop would even consider a Heretic to be a vauled member of any 8 man grp ?
They have alot of nice stuff - nice interrupts, RA's, great rr5, Levi!!
But are they good enough? If so i might have to template it up and start asking round :)

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
I woudlnt grp one even if they have some nice abilitys

Levi .. ok but than you need 50 flex 50 buff 20 shield or so --> no stun only sometimes levi and without leviathan the dmg suxx

When you have levi you dont have anything in heal or only 10-20 --> no cast dmg no monster rezz

imo reaver > melee heretic

More rupt , slam , twf

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
heretic is ultimate interupt and almost unkillable with high abs and rr5 magic immunity

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
i would deff grp heretic, if i knew who was sitting behind the screen of it. heretic can be oped. or can be completly gimped in the wrong hands :p like most toons i spose!

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Jorof said:
Just had a bit of fun on my heretic, join a camlann pug and roamed Goth few runs, was great fun. Just wondering if any real grp's that hit the Hib Loop would even consider a Heretic to be a vauled member of any 8 man grp ?
They have alot of nice stuff - nice interrupts, RA's, great rr5, Levi!!
But are they good enough? If so i might have to template it up and start asking round :)

Yes I would and I will its great for kiting and works fine in assist as long as it assists someone with slam or likely Heretic is prolly the most underestimated class in-game imo.

Zegas

Fledgling Freddie
I hardly ever get groups, i'm a rej heretic :/ Though I have no guild so....

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
I would never group with a heretic, they just plain suck and dont have anything a group would ever want.

Mefia

Fledgling Freddie
There are better things to have in a group setup :(

For PUG's killing smaller groups in Goth, sure :)

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
heretic is second best bl interupter (bd) after bl nerf patch

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
no , it doesnt... its got a dot and lifetap WOWZer

not like anyone is gonna stand in its pbaoe unless the reaver is /stuck to them which means theyre already being interupted by melee

Truculent

Fledgling Freddie
tank heretics just suck ... you lose special abilities of em / monsterrezz / uninterable nuke ...

Jonnyx

Fledgling Freddie
heretic have a special pasive ability to find a grp:

RR1 -25%
RR2 -20%
RR3 -15%
RR4 -10%
RR5 - 5%
RR6 0%
RR7 + 5%
RR8 +10%
RR9 +15%
RR10 +20%

never the less in a 2-3 man grp i like heretic if hes skilled cast and buff so I bodyguard him and he makes damage and heals me thats cool but in fg zerks i would prefere a real caster a real healer or if it is a meele heretic a reaver

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
i think well played is the heretic the ultimative interupt with banelord and his casts, also the snare should be great for castergrps.
unless all the other banelords, the heretic cant be killed just like that, he also has prolly the best rr5 ra ingame, so i would grp a rr5+ heretic if i knew the player was good.
agree on being the most underestimated class

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom