Worth Reactivating Bainshee or Minstrel?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
>.< Pooned said:
dont read my posts then gimp fo!

Its hard to avoid them when they infect most threads. You are like a nasty dose of penile warts, unfortunately you can't be treated with medication.

Gamah

Banned
elbeek said:
Its hard to avoid them when they infect most threads. You are like a nasty dose of penile warts, unfortunately you can't be treated with medication.

haha!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
elbeek said:

Pmsl :D

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
bainshee and see if albion exiles needs reps etc, farm the zerg get 100k a night from noobs easily and it aint even hard

though they are annoying to play with because they have egos with nothing to back it up with! but get tech to druid and he will put them in thier place! :D

as for minstrel, well give it a try see what action you get, run around with one of those frost stallion pets or somthing :p somtimes the action is nice at DC but somtimes its zerg, have been doing a lot of soloing on hunter/valk/bd and its not too bad

Did I do something to wind you up brite? o_O

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Ohh you can beat a Bainshee 1v1..must be skilled :/

In my experience, a sorc to beat a bainshee has a ml9 buffed pet and moc3, take out the pet and the sorc has no chance (even if they use moc3)

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
bainshee and see if albion exiles needs reps etc, farm the zerg get 100k a night from noobs easily and it aint even hard

though they are annoying to play with because they have egos with nothing to back it up with! but get tech to druid and he will put them in thier place! :D

says the ego tripper ;)

Davejohnson

Banned
Brackus said:
In my experience, a sorc to beat a bainshee has a ml9 buffed pet and moc3, take out the pet and the sorc has no chance (even if they use moc3)

you are smart mate.

Gamah

Banned
Brackus said:

err? Yeah cos bainshee's have 5k hp to absorb all the lifetaps xD You must be runniong with some really shit sorc's that cant beat a bainshee even with moc3 :D

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
err? Yeah cos bainshee's have 5k hp to absorb all the lifetaps xD You must be runniong with some really shit sorc's that cant beat a bainshee even with moc3 :D

Why would you stand in front of a sorc while its moc life tapping you?

Unless you have forgotten the util of bainshee, you have focus ns, also the ability of every class kite :) its very simple:)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:

Casters vs caster is all about the jump, at RR11 a Sorc with the jump (and it has an advantage to a Bainshee due to own speed) will str/con debuff a caster and two-three shot him. Other way around it's the same, Sorc gets jumped and dies in 2-3 nukes.

Gamah

Banned
Brackus said:
Why would you stand in front of a sorc while its moc life tapping you?

Unless you have forgotten the util of bainshee, you have focus ns, also the ability of every class kite :) its very simple:)

If you spec for the nearsight you have it..or have you forgotten about specs and think every class in the game has access to everything.

If so, the sorc can dot with his 50 spec dot while lolertapping with his top lolertap!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
If you spec for the nearsight you have it..or have you forgotten about specs and think every class in the game has access to everything.

If so, the sorc can dot with his 50 spec dot while lolertapping with his top lolertap!

any bainshee who doesnt go at least 17 in ES is clueless :)

Gamah

Banned
Brackus said:
any bainshee who doesnt go at least 17 in ES is clueless :)

Actually when I played that was a really bad spec. Because you know some of us ran set groups that had elds in..however giving AE NS immunity to everyone would have been a rox idea..and the uninteruptable root allowing you to get away from pets / tanks was ofc so crap..I am so clueless :<

Unlike 'some' people I didn't hang round keeps 24/7 ;)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Actually when I played that was a really bad spec. Because you know some of us ran set groups that had elds in..however giving AE NS immunity to everyone would have been a rox idea..and the uninteruptable root allowing you to get away from pets / tanks was ofc so crap..I am so clueless :<

So your aware ES ns is focus right? = unpurgable, interruptable ability. If you think es is poiuntless then fine, but dont expect me to agree wiht you

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Gamah said:

Unlike 'some' people I didn't hang round keeps 24/7 ;)

But then again, you hade a pro eld to back you up!

Gamah

Banned
Tuthmes said:
But then again, you hade a pro eld to back you up!

Yeah when musejedi played :D

Edit: Get on mid/ava and give some cash :<

Gamah

Banned
Brackus said:
So your aware ES ns is focus right? = unpurgable, interruptable ability. If you think es is poiuntless then fine, but dont expect me to agree wiht you

No sorry, I only played a bainshee for a year with 4 different spec's how would I know such a silly thing.

Gamah

Banned
Brackus said:

I didn't say it was pointless, it was pointless when you had an eld doing his job..you know "TEAMWORK?" not for the realm stuff.

Edit: Meant to be an edit, but put a new post instead.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I didn't say it was pointless, it was pointless when you had an eld doing his job..you know "TEAMWORK?" not for the realm stuff.

one of bainshees jobs is to interrupt

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:

Lal...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Rejecta vs Nadiah! I suppose if it would be some Elf lesbians fighting in oil it would be interesting.

Gamah

Banned
Brackus said:
one of bainshees jobs is to interrupt

rofl :D

Taunt? without giving a caster group ns immunity as soon as you have to kite?

Gamah

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Rejecta vs Nadiah! I suppose if it would be some Elf lesbians fighting in oil it would be interesting.

Rejecta is a lurikeen :<

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Yeah when musejedi played :D

Edit: Get on mid/ava and give some cash :<

Wtf beeing harsh first, then asking for cash :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom