Worth getting?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Tried the beta, and can't say it was something I liked so much to make it my new MMO! Still got my bet on GW2, so I just have to be more patient =) But I agree with ECA on some of his points there.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
My Bounty hunter is called Deception, doing the flashpoint for the Republic Battleship now, is fun

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
oh black talon :)

the 32-ish one is very similair, Boarding Party

also, punishment - read your PMs !

Himse

FH is my second home
Saw some PvP today, looks slow and boring.

I don't know if it's just the videos i've watched, but it just looks clunky with no pace, I thought Jedi's and stuff were supposed to fight at a fast pace? Not use 1 cooldown, nothing happens for 5 seconds, use another cooldown..

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Saw some PvP today, looks slow and boring.

I don't know if it's just the videos i've watched, but it just looks clunky with no pace, I thought Jedi's and stuff were supposed to fight at a fast pace? Not use 1 cooldown, nothing happens for 5 seconds, use another cooldown..

I don't know if you played, but it seems faster than Warhammer, for what it's worth. I feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of powers I have, and I'm only level 22.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I don't know if you played, but it seems faster than Warhammer, for what it's worth. I feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of powers I have, and I'm only level 22.

QFT, I've never bound so many keys in an MMO. I'm going to get a new mouse specifically so I can bind more keys.

Once you get the hang of it though it makes such a massive difference. Now I am good at getting my interrupt off its a game changer.

Mabs

I probably would be 40, if it wasn't for all the faffing about and social things coming in the way :D

yes but i thought he only started playing the other day :p

and you do run out of new shit. im 35 atm, and only got 3 new powers between here and 50, rest are new variants of stuff i already got :(

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
yes but i thought he only started playing the other day :p

and you do run out of new shit. im 35 atm, and only got 3 new powers between here and 50, rest are new variants of stuff i already got :(

Does that count skill tree powers?

Zede

Part of the furniture
I'm a L11 Sith Inquisitor with a few pts in Healing on Legions of Lettow, can i join your guild, tild ? (poetry is my stong point) :p

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Me an Tilda joined Chodax's guild, it's called Rule of One

Nice bunch of guys :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
It feels the same as Star Trek (mmo) ground based action so far lvl 1-6, have to say I'm dissapointed. Same type of animation and combat.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Gave in and bought it earlier. Kept saying I would wait a few weeks but couldn't resist :( I always do this with MMOs

ileks

Part of the furniture
Think I will go for a smuggler gun slinger type. Does anyone know how easy it is to respec in the game?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
in beta when i played you could only have 1 spec, like daoc, not 3 specs like rift. but at lvl9-10 there was a merchant that sold respecs, and the price goes up each time you respec apparently. could have changed, but like you i was putting it off to do some college work and come back to it in a week or 2 :p

Mabs

you can respec on imperial fleet / whatever the namby pamby alliance have , and first is free, believe it costs more each time

ileks

Part of the furniture
Ahh good thanks for the info. Decided to make a sniper in the end. They looked a bit better than the gunslinger :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
heh :p gun user will likely be my next character once the sorc is 50.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Hawkwind said:
It feels the same as Star Trek (mmo) ground based action so far lvl 1-6, have to say I'm dissapointed. Same type of animation and combat.

It's much better than Star Trek Online, much much better. Level six takes about 30 minutes to reach, it's hardly representative of the game. Once you have your ship you will be able to run space combat missions. Can't say I'm sold on them but it's a nice bit of a diversion.

The story elements are by far the most enjoyable part of the game for me thus far. Had my first crew missions and revelations last night, after investing some time in companion gifts and building relationship with them.

PvP scenarios are good but they need more of them, and the ability to choose which are queued for would've nice.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I read something about the respec cost resets after each week. Not sure how true that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom