worst stealther - reply

Dicer

Fledgling Freddie
I was expecting such a post after I cleaned out hib side from all non gray hibs.
The truth is that I didnt do it alone i had an sb with me tha first attacked me on sight and than bettered his ways , called naz.
He mostly watched and when he was sure I was about to win he joined ;)
Anicelolly joined me later and i was happy to rp pl her.
Unfortunately we got seperated when i chased a caster and another yellow hib passed cambions.
I dropped the 2 hibs past cambions and than noticed a hib group that was just sitting at line of sight from where I was fighting hibs and didnt notice till it was too late .I couldnt go back since they were camping near the cambs I had to kill to go back.
So you killed my unbuffed m8. Cheers.

And if im such a lame infiltrator without his own bb who is busy gray killing how come im already rr7?

Aloca says i die easy , well that was true when i didnt have my mp set till I was rr6 and had a low thrust resistance + not buffed half the time (at least till rr6).
I will be happy to prove you wrong on our next encounter.
I dont recall we had any encounter lately.

If Im getting flamed is usually a sign that im doing a good job.

Dicer

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Dicer said:

Whats your job m8? being a retard or a lamer? xDD

Jeros

Part of the furniture
in reply to Adverses post.

Anicelolly has not been 50 for v.long so GASP! she might be a low RR and not armed with loads of aug con and toughness and not all ppl are buffed and sced you know.

Sure i may smile to my self if i actully manage to solo someone, but i dont go on FH and say my opponets suck! i mean cmon mam thats just sad.

and on a unreleated note, greys sometimes appear as yellows due to the new con system, im ganking greys, i dont want to but i dont even know it till there dead :/

Dicer

Fledgling Freddie
good job

Hello divinia I will replay to your rude comment in hope you will learn to become a little more civilized.

Good job for a stealther is
1) Cleaning df from enemy stealthers when your realm has it.
2) Making life miserable to the enemy in df when they have it
3) Droping soloers in bgs so they will start grouping in fgs
4) Having a good time
5) Answering flame posts about their activities

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
Dicer said:
Hello divinia I will replay to your rude comment in hope you will learn to become a little more civilized.

Good job for a stealther is
1) Cleaning df from enemy stealthers when your realm has it.
2) Making life miserable to the enemy in df when they have it
3) Droping soloers in bgs so they will start grouping in fgs
4) Having a good time
5) Answering flame posts about their activities
6) Adding on fg vs fg fights

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
heh..take yer own advice then, cus out of those 5 point you normally only manage #2

you add, you leech, you gank greys at every chance you get it seems..and if you can't do this you hang around at alb steps with all the other cool stealthers and ofcourse the zombie clerics, that can always give you a rez when the opposition did sometihing lame like kill you

so maybe you manage #4 too...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
omg an infil killed some people, call CNN, go away retard and take your DFSPAMFORKINGARTHUR!!"1212£!! with you

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Keep it Clean!
LShPr-01.gif

Dicer

Fledgling Freddie
You must confuse me with someone else

I never ever been in alb stairs fight in DF.
I dont kill grays unless they are bds which are hate and sometimes sms.
There is no such thing as leeching in rvr cause there is never such thing as sure kill.
And ofcourseIi add when I see an alb friend in trouble thou it usually just gets me killed.

Dicer

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Dicer said:
I was expecting such a post after I cleaned out hib side from all non gray hibs.
The truth is that I didnt do it alone i had an sb with me tha first attacked me on sight and than bettered his ways , called naz.
He mostly watched and when he was sure I was about to win he joined ;)
Anicelolly joined me later and i was happy to rp pl her.
Unfortunately we got seperated when i chased a caster and another yellow hib passed cambions.
I dropped the 2 hibs past cambions and than noticed a hib group that was just sitting at line of sight from where I was fighting hibs and didnt notice till it was too late .I couldnt go back since they were camping near the cambs I had to kill to go back.
So you killed my unbuffed m8. Cheers.

And if im such a lame infiltrator without his own bb who is busy gray killing how come im already rr7?

Aloca says i die easy , well that was true when i didnt have my mp set till I was rr6 and had a low thrust resistance + not buffed half the time (at least till rr6).
I will be happy to prove you wrong on our next encounter.
I dont recall we had any encounter lately.

Dicer

At least you show the curteousy to bow after killing someone (like me :)) after a decent fight. I couldn't resist to return the bow when a guildy dropped you in return though :)

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Dicer I love to see your DS's in DF m8. I usually go to DF with my 42(atm) cleric and it has been many the times that lots of peeps(including my self) that are at alb xroads or at higher grounds to alb merchants get killed by stealthers! Soloers there are btw lvls low-40. I mean .. come on girlies... dont whine about something that all stealthers in DF do! If you are in DF when an enemy realm owns it,then imo you are worth killing. Stealthers do what they are supposed to do! And even if your realm has DF then stealthers still do what they'r supposed to do. Sneaky people. I wish I had 1g everytime I see dead grps from 20-27 that have been ganked from a stealther (with no point at all killing them). Stop whining you retards and get over it.

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Dicer's cool in my book, met him few times all over and quite often 1vs1. He's nothing like that silly Pino fellow whos inf life is made up from logging in at Mid side rocots, killing 2 grays and logging out again. Now thats a waste of time.

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
Aeicaan said:
6) Adding on fg vs fg fights

Well your job seems to be adding on 1 vs 1 skirmishes, so no wonder soloers add on your fights ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Dathcald said:
He's nothing like that silly Pino fellow whos inf life is made up from logging in at Mid side rocots, killing 2 grays and logging out again. Now thats a waste of time.
Ber does that too!!!!12 Lamah!

Aussie

Banned
stealthers leave fg fights alot more alone then groups leave stealthduels alone.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva is it ok if i say this thread is like...boring and we dont need another one about the stealthers ? :p :p

:wub:

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
Dicer said:

Dicer

Oh my hero.

M8 - I've seen you more than once smash a grey xp'ing on rats at mid stairs and then you sprint out of the portal.

Dicer

Fledgling Freddie
Lol - I see that my trick of killing a gray and than running to portal
and stealthing infront of it so Enemy would think i left df really works.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
What the fuck do you want anyway dicer, respect for getting rr7 with your infil? WOW grats.

If you like playing easy mode then it's up to you, but you aint getting respect from me. For your information the people in the other realms aren't any worse than the ones in your own. There's two people in daoc, wankers, and cool people. Not "hibs, mids and albs". I add, leech, zerg, whatever the wankers hoping they're pissed off, because they did the same to me.

I leave the cool people alone, knowing they will show the same respect to me. If they're killing a "realmmate" of mine I just cheer or whatever, I certainly won't interfere.

There's probably some wankers lurking around to call me a hypocrit now, but so be it :p

This so-called war between the realms is nothing but pure roleplaying bullshit that only leads to unnecessary frustration and sometimes it even looks like hate. I'm frustrated too when I waste 30 mins of my time running to emain only to find some lowlife PRICK adding on my fight looking all uber with his epic and df weaps doing stl0ng emotes.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
What the fuck do you want anyway dicer, respect for getting rr7 with your infil? WOW grats.

If you like playing easy mode then it's up to you, but you aint getting respect from me. For your information the people in the other realms aren't any worse than the ones in your own. There's two people in daoc, wankers, and cool people. Not "hibs, mids and albs". I add, leech, zerg, whatever the wankers hoping they're pissed off, because they did the same to me.

I leave the cool people alone, knowing they will show the same respect to me. If they're killing a "realmmate" of mine I just cheer or whatever, I certainly won't interfere.

There's probably some wankers lurking around to call me a hypocrit now, but so be it :p

This so-called war between the realms is nothing but pure roleplaying bullshit that only leads to unnecessary frustration and sometimes it even looks like hate. I'm frustrated too when I waste 30 mins of my time running to emain only to find some lowlife PRICK adding on my fight looking all uber with his epic and df weaps doing stl0ng emotes.

lol owned

Stlong Luwi :D

Adverse

Fledgling Freddie
Dicer :-

1. the mid that apparently changed his ways after he attacked you ( The only way mid stealthers can get kills is if they gank or leach that is why he joined)
2. You got separated from Anicelolly due to no communication
3. You are rr7 (how many greys did you kill to get that?) have you ever grouped with other stealthers?? (maybe wittor or elajt??)
4. I have fought you 3 times in df…..and you went down 3 times also you where buffed those times (I was rr3 and you where higher rr than me)
5. was the reason that you never killed the mid that greys where more tempting (the 2 that I remembering you killing where ethne and mudlin)

Jeros :-

1. I don`t have many RA`s
2. Not been lvl 50 for a long time……she was 50 when I killed her
3. you would have to be an idiot not to get an SC`d suit for a 50 stealther or any other char

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

Translation:

"I meant to buy Counterstrike but got DAOC by mistake."

Guess what it says on the box?

I get frustrated too when a nice even fight has stealthers add...the difference is that some of us just accept it as part of the game and don't get our nickers in a twist over it.

Dicer

Fledgling Freddie
btw ziska

Now i remember that you and another hunter + sb baited with a lowby gray
as b8 at near portal, it was when albs had df.
You stood on portal (I heard it was cheating since no1 without a ranged attack can get to you there ) , i had to run from portal since i couldnt take
the 3 of you, but if you recall i came back and won vs you and the other hunter 1 vs 2 , twice.

Strangely enough i have an ss from the encounter and u can see yourself standing on portal.

Attachments

• ss2.JPG
    ss2.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 170

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Dicer said:
You stood on portal (I heard it was cheating since no1 without a ranged attack can get to you there )
You have a crossbow -- use it! But that's irrelevant, because even if you, personally, can't gank the person standing on the portal, someone who does have a (proper) ranged attack can, and thus it is not cheating.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Translation:

"I meant to buy Counterstrike but got DAOC by mistake."

That's a very, very weird way of translating you know that? This comment is nothing but complete bullshit.

Guess what it says on the box?

Trying to write a decent reply but I can't, wtf is this supposed to mean. Of course I know what's on the box, how can I have an opinion about it if I didn't?! Jesus man.

I get frustrated too when a nice even fight has stealthers add...
Then we agree.

the difference is that some of us just accept it as part of the game and don't get our nickers in a twist over it.

Oh right. Let me see,

- I get frustrated when I get adds
- You get frustrated when you get adds
- I'm getting my nickers in a twist over it
- But you aren't?

All I said was I think people that add are wankers, it's my right to have that opinion, so kindly sod off with your insanely stupid comments.

thx :/

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
That's a very, very weird way of translating you know that? This comment is nothing but complete bullshit.

Trying to write a decent reply but I can't, wtf is this supposed to mean. Of course I know what's on the box, how can I have an opinion about it if I didn't?! Jesus man.

Then we agree.

Oh right. Let me see,

- I get frustrated when I get adds
- You get frustrated when you get adds
- I'm getting my nickers in a twist over it
- But you aren't?

All I said was I think people that add are wankers, it's my right to have that opinion, so kindly sod off with your insanely stupid comments.

thx :/

Look. You put a post that said "This so-called war between the realms is nothing but pure roleplaying bullshit..". Wrong. It's the official objective of the game. Believe it or not there are plenty of people who actually bought the game because of this concept. They play the game accordingly. What bites is that people assume that everyone should subscribe to the perfect 1v1 or 1fg v 1fg situation and that if they don't they are wankers? To me that is the "stupid comment." .

I'll rant with the best of them in /as when a good fight is ruined...but then it's done with. I don't expect everyone to play the game exactly the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom