worst stealther - reply

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Look. You put a post that said "This so-called war between the realms is nothing but pure roleplaying bullshit..". Wrong. It's the official objective of the game. Believe it or not there are plenty of people who actually bought the game because of this concept. They play the game accordingly. What bites is that people assume that everyone should subscribe to the perfect 1v1 or 1fg v 1fg situation and that if they don't they are wankers? To me that is the "stupid comment." .

I'll rant with the best of them in /as when a good fight is ruined...but then it's done with. I don't expect everyone to play the game exactly the same way.

Well I'm being very selfish here, when other people ruin my fun/time, I think they're wankers :p That's all. I'm not forcing anyone to play the way I do, or the way I want them to, hell no, you think my respect means fuck all to them or anyone? Enough to make them change the way they play? Oo

And mythic and goa are.. well.. wankers too? Try to deny it! :D

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Adverse said:
3. You are rr7 (how many greys did you kill to get that?) have you ever grouped with other stealthers?? (maybe wittor or elajt??)

hm me and elajt is true love !!1 :m00:

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Adverse said:
Dicer :-

1. the mid that apparently changed his ways after he attacked you ( The only way mid stealthers can get kills is if they gank or leach that is why he joined)
2. You got separated from Anicelolly due to no communication
3. You are rr7 (how many greys did you kill to get that?) have you ever grouped with other stealthers?? (maybe wittor or elajt??)
4. I have fought you 3 times in df…..and you went down 3 times also you where buffed those times (I was rr3 and you where higher rr than me)
5. was the reason that you never killed the mid that greys where more tempting (the 2 that I remembering you killing where ethne and mudlin)

Jeros :-

1. I don`t have many RA`s
2. Not been lvl 50 for a long time……she was 50 when I killed her
3. you would have to be an idiot not to get an SC`d suit for a 50 stealther or any other char

I dont duo with just anyone!

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Dicer said:
I never ever been in alb stairs fight in DF.
I dont kill grays unless they are bds which are hate and sometimes sms.
There is no such thing as leeching in rvr cause there is never such thing as sure kill.
And ofcourseIi add when I see an alb friend in trouble thou it usually just gets me killed.

Dicer

Dicer, dont worry about those self righteous idiots, kill what ya want when you want.

My stealther has been invloved in lots of stair fights, I even kill greys sometimes, I used to kill Focus pulling groups because it amused me, my stealther is RR6 so life aint too bad, my Cabi is my new FoTM even tho it has been around for sometime, only really got back into playing her, I love stair fights, Middies are suckers for running to Alb stairs and to get a nice big fat DoT on them :) RR3.5 now on 99% DF RVR only.

I still dont understand why people get premenstrual about grey killing, jesus, the risk is death but the rewards from DF are great (XP and cash is sweet).

I was with a group of High 30's with 40's the other day in Mid Cook room, Middies got DF and we proceeded to kick some lvl50 butt, we got trounched when after the 2nd attempt they decided to send 2-3FG's to wipe us out but hey thats life...we got some real RP's and you know what it was tons of fun..

To all the mids/hibs & Albs whining - if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen (This was not a reference to the fact we were in the cooks room btw )

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Vodkafairy said:
What the fuck do you want anyway dicer, respect for getting rr7 with your infil? WOW grats.

If you like playing easy mode then it's up to you, but you aint getting respect from me. For your information the people in the other realms aren't any worse than the ones in your own. There's two people in daoc, wankers, and cool people. Not "hibs, mids and albs". I add, leech, zerg, whatever the wankers hoping they're pissed off, because they did the same to me.

I leave the cool people alone, knowing they will show the same respect to me. If they're killing a "realmmate" of mine I just cheer or whatever, I certainly won't interfere.

There's probably some wankers lurking around to call me a hypocrit now, but so be it :p

This so-called war between the realms is nothing but pure roleplaying bullshit that only leads to unnecessary frustration and sometimes it even looks like hate. I'm frustrated too when I waste 30 mins of my time running to emain only to find some lowlife PRICK adding on my fight looking all uber with his epic and df weaps doing stl0ng emotes.

Ah the "1 rule for me, 1 rule for you" VF reappears with thier views on whats right and wrong, I've seen you add (and get owned) and frankly on a scale of 1-10 of "shit stinks" your number 10. You claim you only do it to people that have done it to you, well that is total crap too, if you honestly beleive this you are seriously deluded.

As for people getting your respect who really cares?

Kaod

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Look. You put a post that said "This so-called war between the realms is nothing but pure roleplaying bullshit..". Wrong. It's the official objective of the game. Believe it or not there are plenty of people who actually bought the game because of this concept. They play the game accordingly. What bites is that people assume that everyone should subscribe to the perfect 1v1 or 1fg v 1fg situation and that if they don't they are wankers? To me that is the "stupid comment." .

I'll rant with the best of them in /as when a good fight is ruined...but then it's done with. I don't expect everyone to play the game exactly the same way.

Amen to that.

And Dicer doesn't really seem to do anything that many stealthers of all 3 realms have done since DF opened.

Get over it people.

Kaod

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
This so-called war between the realms is nothing but pure roleplaying bullshit that only leads to unnecessary frustration and sometimes it even looks like hate.

There's a sense of irony between this statement and the sentiments expressed in your posts in this thread.
:rolleyes:

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
What the fuck do you want anyway dicer, respect for getting rr7 with your infil? WOW grats.

If you like playing easy mode then it's up to you, but you aint getting respect from me. For your information the people in the other realms aren't any worse than the ones in your own. There's two people in daoc, wankers, and cool people. Not "hibs, mids and albs". I add, leech, zerg, whatever the wankers hoping they're pissed off, because they did the same to me.

I leave the cool people alone, knowing they will show the same respect to me. If they're killing a "realmmate" of mine I just cheer or whatever, I certainly won't interfere.

There's probably some wankers lurking around to call me a hypocrit now, but so be it :p

This so-called war between the realms is nothing but pure roleplaying bullshit that only leads to unnecessary frustration and sometimes it even looks like hate. I'm frustrated too when I waste 30 mins of my time running to emain only to find some lowlife PRICK adding on my fight looking all uber with his epic and df weaps doing stl0ng emotes.

uhm VF you added/zerged your way to RR4 iirc? So now people who are doing the same are lame, shouldnt you be lame then aswell or now you are RR4+ and strong enough to solo most people you are reborn and seen the light of solo, so now you are cool?

There are indeed two kind of people in this game:
1) who are playing to have fun (which is 90%)
2) who are just playing out of addiction
Preferably would just say there is one, but would be incorrect as there are a few people who dont play it for fun anymore. However how you play this game is up to yourself, it doesnt make you cool to start solo'ing past RR4 (buffed) nor does it make you lame for zerging. Most people in this game doesnt mind zerging and playing RvR instead of PvP (RvR is where it doesnt matter how the other realm dies, just as long as they do (adding/zerging is ok)).

There are few people who actually hate the other realm, just because they are. So no the realm stuff doesnt actually create much hate. And in the start of this game (march/may 2002) there were no stlong GG, but just realms trying to defeat the other realm ;).

Ow and when the game creates more frustration then fun, it might be a good time to stop playing and for a game that measures how well you play, there are probably better games out there as in 70% of your solo fights the fight has already been decided due to RR/equipment.

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
I was with a group of High 30's with 40's the other day in Mid Cook room, Middies got DF and we proceeded to kick some lvl50 butt, we got trounched when after the 2nd attempt they decided to send 2-3FG's to wipe us out but hey thats life...we got some real RP's and you know what it was tons of fun..

that was so fun, was 5 of us on teamspeak. 8 chars out, inc 1 bb.
grp setup was as follow's if i remember,
2 x ice wizzy's lvl 39 at the time.
1 pally lvl 38
1 rejuv cleric (alt char on 2nd puter) lvl 38
1 mincer lvl 39
1 sorc (alt char on 2nd puter) lvl 39
1 reaver. lvl 38

also had a 50 enhance bb there got her in grp for xtra healing when mid's turned up, was funneh me on pally taunting the mid's then whacking em as they came in 4 - 5 at a time , getting em into pbaoe trap, can see why the hibs been doing it for year's, its so funny. can't wait to get this grp too 50, all about 41-43 atm, getting there.then the boring mids overun us with at least 2 fg's, tho afterwards was like 4fg's ehehe, standing an looking at the green/blue con's that had kept em at bay for half an hour, made sweet rp's too on all of us be better nxt time as bb now has BoF ehehe.

so the lowbies can fight back if in decent grp setup, and gr8 comunication and all know how too use asset's youv'e got on the toon's.

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
Your evidence of not sucking is that your RR7 ?
but then you admit you sucked up untill RR6 ? (gear excuse)

Your topic is a lot of brag but you keep telling why you dont have something to brag about on each of your "im uber" claims.

:eek7:

emma

Loyal Freddie
pfft this is grey killing death spam....

http://www.thevortex.demon.co.uk/StlongSpam.jpg

Dicer tbh you may be rr7 but still a fotm n00bfill i xp`d my infil with you before and that was only 4-5 months ago. Played my SB for 18 months solid "SOLO" something most stealthers have forgotten or dont know how to do, and i only got her to rr6l1 in-between leveling 9 other chars to 50. If you had gained your ~1.7m rp`s the hard way i`d probably listen to you but see`n as you started your infil before or just after the SB`s got ass-raped by mythic i think you`ll find most of the old-school SB`s will just be laughing at you ;p

To Quote a classic.

Lindy_Hop Infiltrator TL said:
2.5 spec points should be making us the well rounded assassin between nightshades and shadowblades again instead of making us dominate both of them.
Bring on the nurfs imho ;p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I'll have to agree with Bracken and Driwen. While VF usually has well-thought-out posts here, I find it amusing to see this diatribe about "wankers and cool people". It is quite obvious that VF sees herself as one of the "cool people", no doubt backed up by various sources such as IRC, pm:s, and previous exploits as a girl-become-boy in-game. However, I do remember being stealthzerged in the past at HMG in Odin's by VF and her Lurikeen brethren (not counting the two times I met you solo with Cerdin in BG1 ;)), so I simply cannot see how you all of a sudden have gone from being part of the people you call "wankers" to now be "cool"?

Hypocracy happens to us all, but now stop trying to score brownie points with the people you regard as "cool" and realize that this is an RvR and not a PvP game. Saves a lot of aggravation and spamming of emote-keys and /y macros.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
emma said:
as you started your infil before or just after the SB`s got ass-raped by mythic i think you`ll find most of the old-school SB`s will just be laughing at you ;p

"old school" u mean those that hitted for 300-400 dmg and now quited and whine all day long like you? :eek:

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Dicer said:
And if im such a lame infiltrator without his own bb who is busy gray killing how come im already rr7?

You've killed many grays then :eek:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
As for people getting your respect who really cares?

As for people making replies without actually reading my posts, who really cares?

Seriously I dunno what's wrong with you people, maybe I should have said it in a different way. You can either act nice to your realmmates and go with the flow, or judge people individually in daoc regardless of realm but by their actions.

I do the latter, if people don't zerg/add on me, I won't do it to them. I respect them more than any random realmmate who happened to clicked the same button at the start of the game, hence I will not interfere with their fights.

Who of you actually likes to be added on? Or zerged? Nobody? Then why are you defending people that do. Oh and I also mentioned I of course did lame things too, everyone did, but I try to apologize if it was by accident and if it was on purpose it has a good reason.

And for me zerging to rr4.. well.. that was lame, I agree, I'm not doing it anymore, so be glad? It's no problem for me to port to odins and camp hmg all the time :p

So please.. just shut up.. I'm sure you rather see me do a /cheer than kill you after you had a good fight.

Sorry for the arrogant tone, but lol, people with no respect to other realms are being very stupid. I was like that for the first ranks and comparing the two ways of playing, it definitely sucks.

emma

Loyal Freddie
wittor said:
"old school" u mean those that hitted for 300-400 dmg and now quited and whine all day long like you? :eek:
no "Old School" as in pre-2.2/2.5 spec points, pre-LA boost, pre-RA`s

And LA even though it did do stupid ammounts of damage when mythic messed up the growth rates, Infils could still compete at medium to high RR. The problem was rr2 SB`s could still and did kick the crap out of rr6-7-8+ Infils. A scenario all to common with stealthers now just in reverse order. rr2 infils kicking the crap out of rr6-7-8+ SB`s. Not because there crap players/unbuffed/poor items, but because they just simply cant compete damage wise.

Before you go shooting your mouth off saying QQ etc etc. Its been confirmed by the Devs, Infil TL, SB TL infact pretty much every single Team Leader that SB`s are infact inferior to infils in almost all aspects when it comes to Level 50 RvR (ie SC`d capped resists, buffed etc etc)

Your TL admits to 2.5 spec points/dragonfang being too much for the class unbalancing them from the rest of the stealthers its about time you admit that your class is a little to strong as well, or you not "man" enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom