worst stealther - reply

Calo

Part of the furniture
Adverse said:
Dicer :-

1. the mid that apparently changed his ways after he attacked you ( The only way mid stealthers can get kills is if they gank or leach that is why he joined)
2. You got separated from Anicelolly due to no communication
3. You are rr7 (how many greys did you kill to get that?) have you ever grouped with other stealthers?? (maybe wittor or elajt??)
4. I have fought you 3 times in df…..and you went down 3 times also you where buffed those times (I was rr3 and you where higher rr than me)
5. was the reason that you never killed the mid that greys where more tempting (the 2 that I remembering you killing where ethne and mudlin)

Jeros :-

1. I don`t have many RA`s
2. Not been lvl 50 for a long time……she was 50 when I killed her
3. you would have to be an idiot not to get an SC`d suit for a 50 stealther or any other char

thats right ! he/she/it is the best stealter ever !! she can even insta backstap 1 u at lvl 45 !!!

*bored*

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
emma said:
Your TL admits to 2.5 spec points/dragonfang being too much for the class unbalancing them from the rest of the stealthers its about time you admit that your class is a little to strong as well, or you not "man" enough.

the new TL ...what can I say about him .. he's rr10 ML9 like he can care how hard the nerf will be :eek:
Soon infils are nerfed and I bet the nerf is gonne be hard and then he's gonne cry for boosting them.
and I alway's said DF was overpowered after the sb nerf and easy.

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Dicer said:
Good job for a stealther is
2) Making life miserable to the enemy in df when they have it

RETarD AlaRm !!!, useless post btw

emma

Loyal Freddie
wittor said:
the new TL ...what can I say about him .. he's rr10 ML9 like he can care how hard the nerf will be :eek:
Soon infils are nerfed and I bet the nerf is gonne be hard and then he's gonne cry for boosting them.
and I alway's said DF was overpowered after the sb nerf and easy.
When an rr2 infil can kill stealthers with several million more rp`s more than them, does it really matter that the infil TL is rr10l7. He just does exactly the same as a warder infil just better/more effectivly.

SB performace starts poor and stays that way right the way through to rr8+ where they have passive at level 3 or higher and to some extent crap active RA`s.

Infils start good needing only purge and DR to be good at killing there intended targets and get much better as they add things like mopain, dodger, duelist reflex's at level 2-3 along with Vanish (even in its bugged state) which when used correctly can mean finishing an apponent before they get chance to any sort of decent damage back.

Its the same with NS until they get rr4-5 there poor, but once they get those primary RA`s under there belts they do become better stealthers overall. The difference is NS have to work to be effective. SB`s can only dream as being as effective as NS and Infils. Infils are effective from the moment they ding 50 and get better the higher RR they get until a certain point rr5-6 where NS start to take over.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
wittor said:
Who would you rather have as a TL? Someone that knows all the ins and outs of the class, and can see and admit that something is really wrong, or a freshly dinged 50 fotm wannabe that cries for added "überness"?

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:
no "Old School" as in pre-2.2/2.5 spec points, pre-LA boost, pre-RA`s

And LA even though it did do stupid ammounts of damage when mythic messed up the growth rates, Infils could still compete at medium to high RR. The problem was rr2 SB`s could still and did kick the crap out of rr6-7-8+ Infils. A scenario all to common with stealthers now just in reverse order. rr2 infils kicking the crap out of rr6-7-8+ SB`s. Not because there crap players/unbuffed/poor items, but because they just simply cant compete damage wise.

Before you go shooting your mouth off saying QQ etc etc. Its been confirmed by the Devs, Infil TL, SB TL infact pretty much every single Team Leader that SB`s are infact inferior to infils in almost all aspects when it comes to Level 50 RvR (ie SC`d capped resists, buffed etc etc)

Your TL admits to 2.5 spec points/dragonfang being too much for the class unbalancing them from the rest of the stealthers its about time you admit that your class is a little to strong as well, or you not "man" enough.

Well, well, well... an "old" VN whiner comes out of the woodwork.

Lets just take your little post and point out a few little mistakes shall we....

And LA even though it did do stupid ammounts of damage when mythic messed up the growth rates, Infils could still compete at medium to high RR. The problem was rr2 SB`s could still and did kick the crap out of rr6-7-8+ Infils

Hmm so which is it ? Either Infils could compete or they couldnt; you state that they could compete at high RR, but then turn tail and say "but rr2 SB's could still kick the crap out of RR7-8 infils" - Ohhhkay. Then you actually barefaced admit it was (and I quote) "Not because there crap players/unbuffed/poor items, but because they just simply cant compete damage wise." Hmm well at least you were paying attention to how fast you were killing infils..... overall arguement score 3/10

Before you go shooting your mouth off saying QQ etc etc. Its been confirmed by the Devs, Infil TL, SB TL infact pretty much every single Team Leader that SB`s are infact inferior to infils in almost all aspects when it comes to Level 50 RvR (ie SC`d capped resists, buffed etc etc)

Umm, Devs havent said anything, Infil TL (fair enough) and SB TL (hmm not biased then ??). Yes the current spawn of FoTM Infils must be a pain in the ass, but I do remember on MLF the FoTM SB zergs Albs and Hibbies faced and put up with so long. Where was your "realm" compassion then ? Ahh, I see, one rule for you....... Arguement score 5/10 (extra points given for actually reading what the Infil TL says)

Your TL admits to 2.5 spec points/dragonfang being too much for the class unbalancing them from the rest of the stealthers its about time you admit that your class is a little to strong as well, or you not "man" enough

The Infil teamleader seems like a fair man, he has the right sentiment in what he desires. Yes, at last, you are right. Infils in their current state seem to be out of line with the rest of the stealth community, but why shouldnt Albion take full of advantage of that >? Just like Midgard did pre-LA Nerf. Swings and roundabouts this game, people just dont see it.

To sum up:

You have a biased opinion, I have a biased opinion .....wait.... I see a pattern emerging here...... WE ALL HAVE A BIASED OPINION on how they see thier class/realm and the cause & effects around us. I'm sorry, you like so many other SB's feel the need to just pointlessly flame every other stealther, Im sorry you feel your class was nerfed to high heaven, but thinking its a case of "he who shouts louder gets heard" is nothing more than self, egotistical crap. Your VN stuff was boring, childishly whiney and full of holes and it seems you still just havent accepted that your classed was "balanced" as will Albions in due course.

Until then, enjoy what this game has to offer.

/claps

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
my Inf is balanced at the minute imo.
im slash specced, only stun i got is of CD. or using a small shd with befuddler combo.
i admit 1v1 i do nice damage against sb's , crap dam against ns (lucky to win against a rr3 ns), debuff poisons hurt me as much as they hurt sb's. every inf iv'e spoke too admits df is overpowerd, not a new idea.

emma

Loyal Freddie
AtomicBattleHamster said:
Well, well, well... an "old" VN whiner comes out of the woodwork.

Lets just take your little post and point out a few little mistakes shall we....
I`ll do the same then.

Hmm so which is it ? Either Infils could compete or they couldnt; you state that they could compete at high RR, but then turn tail and say "but rr2 SB's could still kick the crap out of RR7-8 infils" - Ohhhkay. Then you actually barefaced admit it was (and I quote) "Not because there crap players/unbuffed/poor items, but because they just simply cant compete damage wise." Hmm well at least you were paying attention to how fast you were killing infils..... overall arguement score 3/10
Pre-LA Nurf High RR infils could compete fairly well. But there were still times when RR2 SB`s could kill them easily be it because they landed PA, they used there evenom posions and the infil didnt or the infil just had poor resists which was a common thing back then. Currenty as of 1.62 the tables have turned and where as high rr SB`s can compete to a certain extend, they still get killed easily by low RR infils.

Umm, Devs havent said anything, Infil TL (fair enough) and SB TL (hmm not biased then ??). Yes the current spawn of FoTM Infils must be a pain in the ass, but I do remember on MLF the FoTM SB zergs Albs and Hibbies faced and put up with so long. Where was your "realm" compassion then ? Ahh, I see, one rule for you....... Arguement score 5/10 (extra points given for actually reading what the Infil TL says)
The devs have said something, following the interview with Mackey, the devs openly admitted to SB`s being below par currently, even the latest SB TL report feedback from Mackey states that SB`s are NOT performing to the level`s of there counter parts and it's going to get fixed. How this is done is anyones guess. An infil nurf, SB boost, no one knows yet.

The Infil teamleader seems like a fair man, he has the right sentiment in what he desires. Yes, at last, you are right. Infils in their current state seem to be out of line with the rest of the stealth community, but why shouldnt Albion take full of advantage of that >? Just like Midgard did pre-LA Nerf. Swings and roundabouts this game, people just dont see it.
Your right why shouldn`t Albion take advantage of it when its good for them, but when compaired to other "overpowered" class's Infils have leading the pack for the longest time in the game. Yes even longer than enchanters.

To sum up:

You have a biased opinion, I have a biased opinion .....wait.... I see a pattern emerging here...... WE ALL HAVE A BIASED OPINION on how they see thier class/realm and the cause & effects around us. I'm sorry, you like so many other SB's feel the need to just pointlessly flame every other stealther, Im sorry you feel your class was nerfed to high heaven, but thinking its a case of "he who shouts louder gets heard" is nothing more than self, egotistical crap. Your VN stuff was boring, childishly whiney and full of holes and it seems you still just havent accepted that your classed was "balanced" as will Albions in due course.

Until then, enjoy what this game has to offer.
your right i am biased to some extent but the difference is i actually put the time into leveling an infiltrator just to see what the real difference is. Admittidly i didnt get him that high realm rank only rr4lx if i remember right, but during that little time spent i killed my fair share of high rr SB`s and some of those fights i shouldn`t have won at all due to getting PA`d first but then as like most SB`s have encountered in there time getting DF`d because CD is evaded.

Alot of the problems that plaque SB`s and NS`s now were not a problem back in pre-SC, Pre-LA Boost/Nurf days because everything was fairly even people had poor resists, poor armour, poor weapons damage in RvR wasnt as high, buffbots were uncommon. But with the advent of recent patches where players can have mutliple accounts allowing buffbots which greatly exaggerate dmg, SC`d armour to cap there resists/skills, good quality weapons which are slower than before but with SC`d armour/weapons and buffbots hit just as fast for more damage.

Its not just infils 2.5 spec points, Dragonfang that are the problem its a combination of 2.5 Spec points, Dragonfang, Buffbots, SC`d items and the biggest problem of them all Armour tables.

I know alot of people put alot of time into leveling there character (none pl`d ones atleast) but i and many others look forward to the day stealthers are bought back down to earth, infils more so than the rest because the stealth population and been getting seriously out of hand and needs to be sorted ASAP.

I think ToA will go along way to sort that out in some ways. The high rr SB`s/Infils/Shades will be out getting there artifacts/ML`s leaving the low rr, fotm players with little else to do but re-roll.

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm not here to flame anyone, just noticed that some1 earlier on had a go at stealthers for adding on full grp fights. I play an arms but solo a lot, in all my solo runs i have been spared by a fg once (horsma's grp in emain the other day) every other time without exception i sit and they kill me (high rr gg's, low rr random grps makes no diff). I'm not complaining about this as i'm playing a grp char as if it were solo and its within there rights to kill me and to be expected. The amount of times fg's have let me finish a 1v1 fight without adding is considerably fewer than the times other soloers have let the 1v1 fight carry on. The only fg's i remember doing this was BoB in odins and AD there may be others but can't remember atm. Can't remember the names of stealthers that have done this although they are definately more numerous.
To get to the point, i'm sure this is how solo stealthers experience rvr life as well so to then have a go at them for adding on fgvfg fights when both involved would not grant them the same curtesy is beyond me. Atm there are three grps i won't add on because they have granted me the same treatment, Horsma's (np i think? weren't in guild colours though), BoB and AD.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Dathcald said:
Dicer's cool in my book, met him few times all over and quite often 1vs1. He's nothing like that silly Pino fellow whos inf life is made up from logging in at Mid side rocots, killing 2 grays and logging out again. Now thats a waste of time.
He seems to upset mids, that alone makes it worth the time.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
ME

Cos I cant kill a SB or NS melee style I suck :(

Cyclodia

Banned
emma said:
When an rr2 infil can kill stealthers with several million more rp`s more than them, does it really matter that the infil TL is rr10l7. He just does exactly the same as a warder infil just better/more effectivly.

SB performace starts poor and stays that way right the way through to rr8+ where they have passive at level 3 or higher and to some extent crap active RA`s.

Infils start good needing only purge and DR to be good at killing there intended targets and get much better as they add things like mopain, dodger, duelist reflex's at level 2-3 along with Vanish (even in its bugged state) which when used correctly can mean finishing an apponent before they get chance to any sort of decent damage back.

Its the same with NS until they get rr4-5 there poor, but once they get those primary RA`s under there belts they do become better stealthers overall. The difference is NS have to work to be effective. SB`s can only dream as being as effective as NS and Infils. Infils are effective from the moment they ding 50 and get better the higher RR they get until a certain point rr5-6 where NS start to take over.

When do i notice this take over? Im 8l7 now dont still feel near infs damage :p

Matchstick Man

Fledgling Freddie
Dathcald said:
Dicer's cool in my book, met him few times all over and quite often 1vs1. He's nothing like that silly Pino fellow whos inf life is made up from logging in at Mid side rocots, killing 2 grays and logging out again. Now thats a waste of time.

He logged in and an out to kill one tonight :) Ber is almost as annoying, only ever at rocots, only ever killing sub 50s.

Dicer is cool tho :)

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Matchstick Man said:
He logged in and an out to kill one tonight :) Ber is almost as annoying, only ever at rocots, only ever killing sub 50s.

Dicer is cool tho :)

are you matchstick the sb who attacked me outside HW mtk, did ungodly dmg and forced me to SOS and run like ****!

yes i am the worst stealther ever :D

Evasive

Fledgling Freddie
Aeicaan said:
6) Adding on fg vs fg fights

6) This points should actually be killing casters and healers at the back of the group. At least that's what I though assassin were made for in the first place
7) Give intelligence of enemy numbers and whereabouts in raids

Like so many people said before it's RvR there's no such thing as fg vs fg or 1 vs 1 it's realm vs realm vs realm.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Evasive said:
6) Like so many people said before it's RvR there's no such thing as fg vs fg or 1 vs 1 it's realm vs realm vs realm.

Yeah for King Arthur!!! aight

Matchstick Man

Fledgling Freddie
Jeros said:
are you matchstick the sb who attacked me outside HW mtk, did ungodly dmg and forced me to SOS and run like ****!

yes i am the worst stealther ever :D

Were you the mincer that killed me near hw mtk? :) I have fought quite a few there. And you do know sos can be used for so much more than running away right? :)

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Matchstick Man said:
Were you the mincer that killed me near hw mtk? :) I have fought quite a few there. And you do know sos can be used for so much more than running away right? :)

dont know if i ever killed you :D

SoS for non running away purposes....sorry you have lost me

I Need a Buffbot, meebe then i will be able to solo a bit better :m00:

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Dathcald said:

To put the record straight:

1) Yes, I often log in/out of DF. I can't stand the zerg in Emain/Odins, so DF is best place for me.

2) No, I don't kill a couple of greys and log out, in fact I try not to kill greys at all - only if they attack me after I've attacked a yellow con. Anything that cons yellow to me is fair game imo - and I don't go in search of sub-50s particularly, just go for what I can find.

Sorry Dathcald if I've upset you - I don't go in for all this anti-Mid, anti-Hib stuff - we all pay to play, and I know whenever I attack anyone in rvr there's someone behind a keyboard playing - it's nothing personal, but it's the name of the game - doesn't upset me if I die to you or anyone else, and I try to /salute anyone I have battled with.

Hope you carry on enjoying the game - look forward to seeing you ;)

Cheers, J.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Purple keep lord + guards against an unbuffed infiltrator, yes? What was your expectation of the outcome?

That he out of 7+ tries should hit me at least once. High expectations, I know, considering the gimpness of the class he plays and so on, but I still think 1 hit should be possible...but on the other hand, it does explain to me why he sticks to killing greycons.

No doubt he should not kill me tho.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
That he out of 7+ tries should hit me at least once. High expectations, I know, considering the gimpness of the class he plays and so on, but I still think 1 hit should be possible...but on the other hand, it does explain to me why he sticks to killing greycons.
Let me break something to you, my friend: It's a numbers game. That he didn't hit you had nothing to do with his skill, and only to do with his stats and equipment (essentially identical to all infiltrators out there) as well as the stupidly overpowered intercepting pets you SMs have (what I wouldn't give for that!).

So, whatever, troll away if you wish, you are obviously only looking to provoke (as usual).

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Let me break something to you, my friend: It's a numbers game. That he didn't hit you had nothing to do with his skill, and only to do with his stats and equipment (essentially identical to all infiltrators out there) as well as the stupidly overpowered intercepting pets you SMs have (what I wouldn't give for that!).

So, whatever, troll away if you wish, you are obviously only looking to provoke (as usual).

And I wouldnt mind being able to consume my pet for power and so on, but I cant, tough luck. And the fact that he attacked a spiritmaster with pet up in a keep claimed by mids has little to do with numbers. So either he is gimped, or not so smart...both works for me :D

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
And I wouldnt mind being able to consume my pet for power and so on, but I cant, tough luck. And the fact that he attacked a spiritmaster with pet up in a keep claimed by mids has little to do with numbers. So either he is gimped, or not so smart...both works for me :D

He's a frikking assassin and trying to assassinate a lonely caster inside a keep, what more can you ask for :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom