Worst Sorc to ever step foot on Prydwen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
FYI he got rr8 like, hmm, 2 months ago? :) Or I missed the point of the thread :p Anyway, big grats, I'm surely missed to say it when you actually got it old m8! :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Killerbee said:
FYI he got rr8 like, hmm, 2 months ago? :) Or I missed the point of the thread :p Anyway, big grats, I'm surely missed to say it when you actually got it old m8! :)
He was already rr8 when I was still in Rose, iirc, which is some weeks/months back now.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Roaming HW as a duo(sorc/wiz), feels like zerging atm.. But is it? :D

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
In fairness, Jjura sucks. Back in the day, my group would never have taken a paladin who has already had an account banned for speedhacking, even if they were the best paladin ever born. Which co-incedently, he isn't anyway.

I have to say anyway, the most depressing thing about reading these boards is seeing clueless newbs thinking they're good because they dinged rr5 or something. Bring back the days when being an elitist meant something!

ps: hi boom

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
In fairness, Jjura sucks. Back in the day, my group would never have taken a paladin who has already had an account banned for speedhacking, even if they were the best paladin ever born. Which co-incedently, he isn't anyway.

I have to say anyway, the most depressing thing about reading these boards is seeing clueless newbs thinking they're good because they dinged rr5 or something. Bring back the days when being an elitist meant something!

<3 <3 <3

When I die you will inherit my remains!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Was a funny read this thread :D Not sure why you rebumped this one though... Jjuraa killed the server or something?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
He's clearly searching hard for another ban -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom