Worst day of my life :(

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Im sorry for your loss. It was a long time since i had any animal companion but i remember how much it hurts when they are gone :(

Marc

FH is my second home
aye, remember when I had to get my dog put down. Was gutted.

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Very sorry to hear that :(

Our family has 5 dogs and I can't even imagine how it feels..

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
im sure he sits in dog heaven gnawing a big bone while looking down at you.
And remember he has no pain no more :)

my cat died of cancer three years ago, and it was soulscarring to take her to the vet putting her to sleep :(

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
probably the worst thing anyone can go through imo

I remember when my dad took my grans dog to get put down, its the only time ive seen him cry, the dog was with us for nearly 18 years it was like losing a family member :(

At least your wee dog wont be in any pain now m8 :) its the best thing for him even though it feels so bad

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Soz m8.....been a long time since our family (parents and us kids) pet was put down..but i still remember crying when he was. Now, i am a parent myself with 3 kids, we have a staffy..she has been with us for about 2 years now and we all got upset when we put her in the kennels to go on holiday. I still remember my first dog all the time though. I am just happy that he is now well out of pains reach (o:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
*original removed*
Sorry to hear about your dog Garnet. I had to leave my Choc Lab with the outlaws in the UK when I moved to Dubai. That was bad enough.

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
sorry to hear m8 :mad: loosing a pet is allways hard :(

*original removed*

have some respect! :twak:

Adari

Part of the furniture
Lame replies removed. Don't start in here - thanks.

I'm sure I dont have to repeat myself - pm me if you have any comments.

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the kind words. I feel much better today though I still miss him. Had him for 12 years and was my favourite out of my 3 dogs. Hope hes in a much better place.

R.I.P Kimbo

god only knows what ill do when my lickle cat mork finally goes.. we had 2 twins mork & mindy.. mindy went out one day and never came back.. i still put food out for her but its heart renching to think what might have happend to her... if Mork goes.. tbh i dont think ill cope.. hes soo loving.. always jumps on the bed to wake me up with a headbutt (his way of showing affection) then mow's insesantly till i feed him :fluffle:

im sorry to hear of your loss.. id like to say it gets easier in time.. but tbh for me it hasn't.. i still miss my Dog Barney from 12yrs ago =(

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for your loss :(

i still remember the day i was woken up by a crying mom saying "wake up joker is dead" and i was about 6 or 7 at the time. i bolted from bed and got a nose bleed from the shock

p.s i know joker is a pretty lame dog name :p

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
Our dog died about 2 weeks ago by triping down the stairs and she broke her back :< tbh i cryed more when Candy ( Our cute little dog ) past away, more then i did when my grandfather died( i loved him alot too ), he was old and sick, my dog was not :<

A pet is something you have close to you each and every day, and cos of that ( i atleast ) have more feelings for them...

24 years old and so far 3 pets and 1 person close to me has pased away..

Life aint easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom