woot! a rr10 coward!

Khazar

Fledgling Freddie
can any1 answer why a pally RR10 called Vermillion is scared of sm rr2 with sucky toa template and healer lv46? rolfmao

we went to hmg Odin's and he was there, saw us, and he decided to run with his damn end regen, so we decided to go back to hmg and i told the healer "hes prolly coming with a zerg, typical in albs, lets go to the room" and what happened? Mr Vermillon with 4 friends albs kicking us... lol... i hope the rest of the rr10 of the guild hes in arent like him versus rr2 sm + lv46 healer :eek: :twak:

whine, but i hope he know hes a coward :fluffle:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
You are an idiot!
Ha ha ha ha ha!

/em see's a Thugs like post and trolls

Khazar

Fledgling Freddie
ahh... so the idiot is who is running behind a pally rr10 crying and yelling for albs?

ok if u say that maybe u r right :eek: but he still being a coward lmao

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Khazar said:
can any1 answer why a pally RR10 called Vermillion is scared of sm rr2 with sucky toa template and healer lv46? rolfmao

we went to hmg Odin's and he was there, saw us, and he decided to run with his damn end regen, so we decided to go back to hmg and i told the healer "hes prolly coming with a zerg, typical in albs, lets go to the room" and what happened? Mr Vermillon with 4 friends albs kicking us... lol... i hope the rest of the rr10 of the guild hes in arent like him versus rr2 sm + lv46 healer :eek: :twak:

why do you post it on fh?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Khazar said:
ahh... so the idiot is who is running behind a pally rr10 crying and yelling for albs?

OKay i'll explain

Lets see
A rr2 SM (even i get confused with mid RR titles) with Artifacts and a chain stunning pet, also tagging along a character with an 11 second stun and heals.

Can you explain to how a Paladin is suppose to beat that? if he attacks the healer, you kill him in 5 seconds with pbaoe/Lifetap depending on your spec.
If he attacks you, Healer stuns him and you kill him. Purge/IP/FH would only delay the envitable, your pet also procs 3 second stuns right? also Intercepts for you?
Do you understand yet?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
pet caster > everyone else.

I would run from you because a duo will always beat a solo person unless.

they are buffed, if the paladin isnt buffed then i wouldnt give much hope to him surviving vs a healer/sm combo. The fact is that he cant interupt you both to prevent

Sm from nuking

Healer from healing.

I would say suicide is the best option.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
I often am able to recognise that a healer is lvl46 since I've memorised every single active player of all levels on prydwen. Yes.

Just that in addition to what bubble said :p even a solo rr 1 SM should pwn a rr11 paladin

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Khazar said:

yes he must have been struck with fear irl all sweaty and stuff.................................................................................................

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
and a theur lvl 20 with pet spec should pown all the light tanks :)

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
i could pwn you mr fish :< tho i may run oop for your bot !

sko

Loyal Freddie
You prepare to cast a Whine spell!
You cast a Whine spell!
Error, this thread allready has that effect, you must wait til it wears off.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Not that I care about the subject, but just a minor detail to point out: There is absolutely -no- way a level 46 Healer could have a 11s stun. It's simply not possible. :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Khazar said:

Retreating can be a good thing? ~~
Moron

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
OKay i'll explain

Lets see
A rr2 SM (even i get confused with mid RR titles) with Artifacts and a chain stunning pet, also tagging along a character with an 11 second stun and heals.

I think you are confusing mids with albs, its the alb who has the chainstunning pet, SM pet can stun, but on pretty rare occations.

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
well, i was one of those albs

vermillon was unbuffed, ressick, and had ip/purge down, that's why he ran. He also didn't call us for help, we was just going there because he reported a fg hibs at the hmg earlier, you was at the wrong place at the wrong time, shit happends.

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Khazar said:

dontcare.jpg

Vladamir

FH is my second home
He'd have still posted even if he won tbh. Go go m8 j00 r0x0r!.

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
OK!!!

*writes it down in my specialest of the special books I got so I can pick it up and read anytime, I do not want to forget these interesting posts*

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Pick one...

A) woot! a rr10 coward (run away from two lowbies)!
B) woot! a rr10 gimp (got killed by two lowbies)!
C) woot! a rr10 lamer (got on our way so two lowbies had to run away)!
D) woot! a rr10 uber-lamer (killed two lowbies)!

...but thanks to Thugs you wont even look like a, erm, something :p Its not too hard to figure out what things are really worth a thread:

arthurlol said:
ollolol m8s? fg of mids like couldnt kill me? (<-silly topic :p)

hi m8s! i was liek in emain, lol, and tehn there was like fg of mids and one of em was a troll, like lol, and i was like ololol m8s and /flex spammed em, lol, then one of them like was /rude and i was like lol m8? anyway, i got mezed or stunned i think, lol, and they kinda liek legged it LOL? i thought that they wud keel me but NOOOOO, lol, they legged it! anyway i just want to know why mids scares me ROFL im liek lvl45 LOOOOL. meby next time you get s0me balls and let me attack you for teh rps, LMAO m8s xD oh yeah i was the armsman named "arhurlol", lol. cya in emain m8s.

peace&love, arthurlol from albion.
Yes, dear Arhurlol, we really care and take you seriously.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Khazarok <Caballeros Infernales>: L50 Spiritmaster, Kobold Isen Vakten - RR2L6, RPs: 31,613 (4,176 LWRP), Server Rank: 5,099 (1,427 last week rp), Class Rank: 190 (63 last week rp)

Rest of your guild as dumb as you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom