woot! a rr10 coward!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
Not that I care about the subject, but just a minor detail to point out: There is absolutely -no- way a level 46 Healer could have a 11s stun. It's simply not possible. :)

Okay 10 second :p

I'm an albion :p give me some credit :p

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Unbuffed RS RR10 Paladins could probably solo the whole Midgård. AYE =)

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Frust said:
I think you are confusing mids with albs, its the alb who has the chainstunning pet, SM pet can stun, but on pretty rare occations.

Ahhhh! That'll be why I only got stunned by one 3 times in one fight with a Spiritmaster earlier, not to mention nuked (procced, whatever) and lifetapped by the same pet. I suppose I must've got really, really unlucky then.....

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Dreami said:
Unbuffed RS RR10 Paladins could probably solo the whole Midgård. AYE =)

Shhh dont tell any1 that paladins are OP :p

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Cybwyn said:
Ahhhh! That'll be why I only got stunned by one 3 times in one fight with a Spiritmaster earlier, not to mention nuked (procced, whatever) and lifetapped by the same pet. I suppose I must've got really, really unlucky then.....

Aye, it can happen, i even evaded an infil today, kinda spooky since im a Hunter. But still, it aint a chainstunning pet.
Though sometimes when the pet decides to do something he does it very good, for example on occation he intercepts almost all attacks from a enemy, to many to think its just coinsidence.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Frust said:
Aye, it can happen, i even evaded an infil today, kinda spooky since im a Hunter. But still, it aint a chainstunning pet.
Though sometimes when the pet decides to do something he does it very good, for example on occation he intercepts almost all attacks from a enemy, to many to think its just coinsidence.

Actually sm pet and caba pet has same chance to proc, the only thing is that the higher level SM pets (which are generally used since they intercept better) have more effects they can proc, but only same proc rate, thus the appearance of stun procs is less.. if SM uses the 2nd(?not sure I'm not an SM) pet, which can only proc stuns, it procs just as often as cabby amber simulacrum does.

However, intercepting pet is >> stunning pet, which is why SMs use the higher intercepting pets always

Smackboy

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:
Actually sm pet and caba pet has same chance to proc, the only thing is that the higher level SM pets (which are generally used since they intercept better) have more effects they can proc, but only same proc rate, thus the appearance of stun procs is less.. if SM uses the 2nd(?not sure I'm not an SM) pet, which can only proc stuns, it procs just as often as cabby amber simulacrum does.

However, intercepting pet is >> stunning pet, which is why SMs use the higher intercepting pets always

Thats is incorrect. It dosent work like that.

Eroa

Banned
still stupid thread, expecting a paladin to try and attack 2 yellow cons, 1 sm and 1 healer... right

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
Khazarok <Caballeros Infernales>: L50 Spiritmaster, Kobold Isen Vakten - RR2L6, RPs: 31,613 (4,176 LWRP), Server Rank: 5,099 (1,427 last week rp), Class Rank: 190 (63 last week rp)

Rest of your guild as dumb as you?

8DD

Smackboy

Fledgling Freddie
Smackboy said:
Thats is incorrect. It dosent work like that.

To expand that abit so i dont sound like a complate retard, was just home on lunchbreak had to rush to work.

According to my limited testings i have found nothing that supports that the Stun-only-pet procs stuns more often then the high end pet. They way ive tested it is just in 20ish runs and a few duels, but it wasnt any significant difference, not to valid the loss of interceptability (is that a word?) :)
Ive also read something on VNboards (i know, i dont belive them either!) that all procs is independent of eachother, meaning that they all have a certain chance of going of, and then are sorted by a priority order if 2 procs should go off in the same time, and there is the stun prio 1.
Dont know if anything of that maked any sense, but my short testings indicates that its working something like that.

To go on topic, no he was clearly not a coward for leggin it, i would have done same thing :)

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Do i have to answer this?

well ok...
Fisrt i didnt have any RAs up ,but even if i did i wouldnt stay to fight against any caster + healer class. Especilaly when its healer and SM, only the pets intercepts are enough to neutralize my dmg on the SM that sooner or later will kill me just with quick casts, and if he is lucky and i get stuned he can cast freely on me. Most of the times SM dont need healer add to kill me due to the pet. Try it yourself.

Second i didnt call for any help as Phusion said. After you laugh spamed me while i was running i got pissed of and i decided to come back and suicide on you, but i was lucky and Phusion and his half group were inc at hmg becasue a hib group with some lowbies was there just few minutes later. I had informed Phusion about that and i was goind after their route, thats why my heading was already towards amg.

Third as a paladin i know what fights i can win and what fights i cant win thus i have to run from some no matter my RR. And if that is considered a coward action by you i realy dont give a shit, becasue as it happen and your ocation too i lived and you was the one that /realesed.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Cba'ed to read the entire post...
But the reason he ran... is cuz you and ur healer would WTFPWN him without any trouble. Fair enough that albs usealy needs a few adds for moral suport, but you dont run into a battle if you know you will die.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Vermillon said:
Third as a paladin i know what fights i can win and what fights i cant win thus i have to run from some no matter my RR. And if that is considered a coward action by you i realy dont give a shit, becasue as it happen and your ocation too i lived and you was the one that /realesed.
hehe this is why your rr10 and he's not :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Kedoz said:
Cba'ed to read the entire post...
But the reason he ran... is cuz you and ur healer would WTFPWN him without any trouble. Fair enough that albs usealy needs a few adds for moral suport, but you dont run into a battle if you know you will die.
Tnx for the heheimanidiot explanation.

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Cybwyn said:

spiritmasters pet have quite a lot different procs each have a chance to proc every hit, but trust me its not chain stunning, but ofc you can get lucky :)

The grass is allways greener on the other side etc.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon is nice :p. him, toxii, and a merc who's name i can't remember :( teamed up with me and we killed hibbies together in HW long ago (after they slapped me around 3 times and couldn't be arsed with killing the solo shaman anymore) he didn't run from me :p

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
I was in Odin's at the time Vermillon was there. Saw his deathspam (he got jumped by 2 nightshades, killed them both when he was unbuffed) so he is definatly not a n00b :p. Doesn't seem the kinda person to run, but after that fight he told me his RRs were down and he had seen a healer+sm so he went and rested at a ZW. Then I went to HMG and grouped with him, stayed there about 2 hours and never saw you. :p Mostly saw Jamiemallicus or whatever he's called :eek:

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
lol? the healer do a mess, and the sm starts to cast, and healer stun... it aint that easy, even if hes rr10...

and how often do you think he has experienced to kill ppl solo? not many concidering the guild he is in... and hes a pally:)

and like - who to target and kill first?

the healer or the sm? if he tragets the healer, the SM will nuke him very hard, maybe dead. and if he target the SM, the healer wud mess him, and then stun, and nuke nuke nuke... ect:)

so it would be crap played if you lost agains him... becouse its 2v1...

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
and how often do you think he has experienced to kill ppl solo? not many concidering the guild he is in... and hes a pally:)

Well considering Vermillon is older than the Grand Canyon I'm pretty sure he's had a solo fight or two in his days

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
blackjack lol

that so called 'merc' was bullveye the armsman

and i still have the ss's of us trying to make you understand that we dont wanna kill you and you dotting us to fuck , reason we killed you 3 times
never believed that you actually read forums or something explains why i never reached you lol - thankgod i actually had matter resists back then ;)

and after that the zerker joined you and we killed all those hibs was so fun

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Spanish rr2 sm posted this thread and people replied? :(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
blackjack lol

that so called 'merc' was bullveye the armsman

and i still have the ss's of us trying to make you understand that we dont wanna kill you and you dotting us to fuck , reason we killed you 3 times
never believed that you actually read forums or something explains why i never reached you lol - thankgod i actually had matter resists back then

and after that the zerker joined you and we killed all those hibs was so fun

he was an armsman?! wow good thing i have gotten to know alb classes better since :p damn was sure he was a merc ^^ wasn't anything bad about the 3 times you killed me though.. since i jumped you all 3 times :p was 100% sure i could win it :rolleyes:. But after the third time i kinda gave up killing you guys and just went with the flow.. too hmg :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom