Werewolf Winter Wolf

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
vote; Ch3t

3 bad guys doesn't make sense in my eyes.

It makes perfect sense. The alternative is 4 bad guys, 2 groups of two, which would leave two innocents left alive.

Unless you have a different explanation for the two deaths?

Only possible's are badguys. Vigilantes have one shot generally, we have had two kills everynight, which points to pairing + SK.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Although there are flaws in the thinking of most theories so far, I am inclined to agree on the whole mystic thing toht has put forward. However, it could also be Jup, Uara and Mabs, who are letting this play out with very little interaction.

True, and if i'm wrong we're basically shafted up the hiney.

Funny how mystic denies all pairing up, but doesn't on the count of solo activity :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's basically like a scream, in my eyes, in protest of any pairing at all being possible. Which ofcourse leads to, pairing up.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
How do you keep trying to increase the number of bad guys?

You're reverse psychology is rubbish.

You're both so sure there must be a pair but I've heard no other voices anywhere bring that up but you two. Frankly that makes it look more and more to me like this is "lets get the village on meg". So please, continue. We'll see what the others feel.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Mabs get involved or leave the village. It is quite hard to justify a lynching the quite one at this late stage, but if you are just going to post the once or twice each day, with no justification then you do not deserve to be here.

you want my reasoning? ok

players:

Ch3tan
Jupitus
MYstIC G
Mabs
Olgaline - reindeer N1
RandomBastard - elf N2
Rubric - Rudolph D2
Uara
mongoose - santa claus N2
old.Tohtori
taB - elf N1

D1 no lynch

D1 voting

Ch3tan - mongoose
Jupitus - Rubric -> NL
MYstIC G - NL -> Jup -> NL
Mabs - NL
Olgaline - NL
RandomBastard - ch3t -> NL
Rubric Jup -> toth -> jup -> NL
Uara
mongoose - NL
old.Tohtori - tab -> rubric
taB - Ch3t -> rubric

two who died voted NL, and ch3t/rubric...

D2 Voting

Ch3tan - randomB - uara - mystic G - rubric
Jupitus - rubric
MYstIC G - mongoose - jup - rubric
Mabs - rubric
RandomBastard - mongoose - ch3t
Rubric - mongoose - ch3t
Uara
mongoose - mystic G - rubric
old.Tohtori - rubric

random taking his cue from Mystig ?

two who died voted goose/ch3t, mystig/rubric

Ch3t/rubric have been voted on twice by seperate people who then promptly died

random voted ch3t twice in a row

spammy ! :D

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
That works for me.

Vote: Ch3tan

I'm sure you and I will now be paired Mabs, so sorry in advance.

Oh and if Random took his cues from me then he was a lost puppy dog fool because as you can see from his death, he was just a local village boy.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
How do you keep trying to increase the number of bad guys?

You're reverse psychology is rubbish.

You're both so sure there must be a pair but I've heard no other voices anywhere bring that up but you two. Frankly that makes it look more and more to me like this is "lets get the village on meg". So please, continue. We'll see what the others feel.

I don't increase them, again you lie.

I said 2 in one team, 1 solo act.

Been saying it all along, been saying that it's my thoughts, yet it's a "problem" and you think i'm claiming it as a fact.

Again, why the hostility towards the idea?

Oh and thanks for confirming what i said earlier about mabs doing a cover vote on ch3t for you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mabs, "Ch3t/rubric have been voted on twice by seperate people who then promptly died" yeah, you really think Ch3t is stupid enough to vote for people and then take care of them himself at night?

Perfect cover to blame that on ch3tan so;

Unvote: mystic
Vote: Mabs

Just made a wee bit of a mistake there.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also if we have one, can the seer please speak up. Now it's the end game and we need the assist.

ooc: off out and aboot, I will get to these latest developments later, lol, lots to go over....

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Meh, same ending for me to this round as last round. I've crossed my ballot paper and put it in the box. If it's wrong, then it's wrong.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Meh, same ending for me to this round as last round. I've crossed my ballot paper and put it in the box. If it's wrong, then it's wrong.

and for the above, I shall be voting you. I am passed caring who is or is not innocent now. I am just sick of people ruining the game with either this attitude, or mabs no post tactic.

Do not sign up if you cannot be arsed, simples.

vote meg

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've been arsed & I've made my mind up, so that's it. Go bitchmoan at everyone else who hasn't for a change.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Mabs i think its too obvious to think that the bad guys are just going to kill those that they voted for in each round. Its more of a tactic done by the bad guys so as to ensure that some suspicion is placed upon the ones who voted for them in the first place if that makes sense.

I just don't like that idea, thus I'm going to side with Toht and go
Vote Mabs

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This is all hurting my brain a bit to be honest, and it's difficult with alot of quiet folks to gain much of a clear view on anything, but with a clear head to head with Ch3t and Mystic it is impossible to not focus on that and try to understand who of the pair would be the baddun, if either, especially with so little to go on.

Someone suggested earlier that I was paired with Meg, and I can assure that is not true, but I am not going to let the danger of being accused make me vote against my thought/instincts.

Unvote;Uara
Vote;Ch3tan

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well fine, hopefully the bad guys kill eachother over night 'cause if we're left with a group of even 2 tomorrow....well.

Unvote:
Vote: ch3tan

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
fools.

look to toht by the way, he called me an elf when we established earlier I am not. Rookie move.

I am a reindeer, enjoy the steaks after I'm dead and you are swarming with badguys.

my point stands by the way, you are playing like muppets, letting the quiet people and those that do not want to get involved past their vote dictate the game. It was frustrating and boring, it also denies the town any chance of victory unless it is by dumb luck.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Dead men tell no tales. And as no one appears to have the capacity to read back and analyse things, I guess no one will ever know.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Jealous fingerpointing and propaganda :eek:

I called you as innocent if i remember correctly, if i did say elf, being reindeer is the same thing.

Elf, reindeer, what's the difference?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh well, Jup and Mystic, or Jup and Mabs probably are going to kill me tonight so, i'll join you soon enough.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah called me innocent and that voted me for lynching, the actions of the great and the good there!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah called me innocent and that voted me for lynching, the actions of the great and the good there!

What other choice do i have? Wait until the cows come home when jup, mabs and mystic won't budge and i can only show uara my reasons.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
my reasoning may be flawed, but i stand by it until something better comes along

convince us ch3t :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's not my job any more, I have a majority vote, I am for the chop. I am not convincing you of anything mabs, your tactics were poor and destructive, IF you are innocent you are just as much to blame as Rubric for outing our doc.

Toht: poor show, you know full well you can wait as long as it takes and that truth only comes from discussions. The fact you are overlooking this for a quick lynch adds more wight to your guilt.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Toht: poor show, you know full well you can wait as long as it takes and that truth only comes from discussions. The fact you are overlooking this for a quick lynch adds more wight to your guilt.

There's a point at where you're very tired of trying to convince people from one thing to another.

You should know this.

I happened to fight for you until the very end and if asked, i'm betting Uara would've set the final vote too.

Only way for someone else to burn would've been if mystic or mabs would change a vote to what YOU voted, and that's not going to happen.

So i sped things up.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't have to make "anyone else believe".

BEfore things get too much into he said she said, let's just wait for tomorrow.

Well, all but you ofcourse.

Will

/bin/su
And then Ch3tan was taken to the stake and lynched.

dead-lynch-reindeer.png

Another dead reindeer.

Please PM your night actions to me.

Will

/bin/su
And on this final day, only a few people emerge from their beds. Missing are Mabs

dead-carrot-elf.png

and Uara.

dead-candycane-elf.png

Leaving only our resident evil snowmen Jupitus and old.Tohtori

frosty.png

and Evil Santa, MYstIC G.

badsanta.png

They stare at each other, and then they decide not to kill each other, but to take over Christmas, rewarding only evil doers from now on. Only a lump of coal for good kids forever.

Password for the werewolf forum is xmas.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nomnomnom! Flawless victory! :ninja:

I had muchos fun with this one, thanks once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom