Werewolf Winter Wolf

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Also "goose is evil but got blocked" would say that you're either good or simply innocent.

Seriously dude, paranoia and conspiracy chill pill.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No, you left it unspoken, and in my opinion on purpose. There are no mistakes, you did not state it and therefore it more than likely would not get picked up on.

A doc could still protect a bad guy, so you do not offer me as innocent. Goose is evil but got blocked, again where do you offer my innocence in that? Sk's can target mafia/wolves etc.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ch3tan can be innocent.

Better now? Need a hug to top it off?

What the hell is your problem? :eek7:

You're seeing mudslinging where there is none and you're jumping on peoples throats before we've got this day out of the way even.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Stop putting words in my mouth 'cause just 'cause you see devils in every post and think that me not saying "ch3ts innocent!" and swaffling your head is a clear indicator i think you're the devils arsepimple, doesn't make it true.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I am not mud-slinging, I am covering every angle. I am not upset, I am just questioning yours and randoms motives. And I have the answer I was probing for.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well if the answer is anything else then "i didn't think of you as a bad person before", then you don't.

BEfore you started callig me on calling you evil, didn't cross my mind even.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nope, I now know that you and random are conspiring to manufacture a situation which does not exist.

I will be voting for one of you tomorrow, assuming I survive the night.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nope, I now know that you and random are conspiring to manufacture a situation which does not exist.

I will be voting for one of you tomorrow, assuming I survive the night.

Yeah, you do that mr holmes.

Nice way to pull something out of your arse in case rubric IS a tracker 'cause that does make you and goose suspicious.

The only problem is, you made it look suspicious yourself. If you look at my first post, or my posts at all, i never indicated you to be evil in the least.

Anyone else can see it too.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The thing is I do not care if Rubric is a tracker, if he is and he was following goose, then I am absolved of any involvement in the murders of olgy and tab. So I would rather he was a tracker, and I will also be glad that I do not have to put up with his logic anymore either way.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Chetan, I have made no pronouncement on your role, I do not think rubrics proclamation affects whether you are innocent or guilty, I have not made any suggestion as to what your role is because I do not think that goose being in your house means you know he was there.

I think rubrics proclamation only affects mongoose in my opinion, your witch hunt over this issue makes me think you have something to hide and at the moment that makes me more suspicious of you than mongoose or rubric.

vote: ch3tan

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
erm random.... the day is over, we are just waiting for Will.

Save your vote for tomorrow when it will count.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'll do just that, though for what it counts, my point stands, i don't think of ch3tan as a guilty individual.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Fair enough, I am the tracker and the goose was at your house last night, his denying it and your defending of him are suspicious to me. Good luck all.

*facepalms*

You fail at making out that I have a role. I have no role. I was not at Chet's as he will tell you and I think you're just trying to take someone with you.

Not cool Rubric - just proves you're dirty in my mind.

vote: rubric

Come on Will we need you..

M

Rubric

Part of the furniture
*facepalms*

You fail at making out that I have a role. I have no role. I was not at Chet's as he will tell you and I think you're just trying to take someone with you.

Not cool Rubric - just proves you're dirty in my mind.

vote: rubric

Come on Will we need you..

M

But as you will see in a moment i am nothing but an innocent tracker, i tracked you to ch3t's last night and this will be proven when my lengthy lynching finally takes place. All you have done now is make yourself look more guilty.

goose.... he already had 5 votes.....

I envisage me running aound while you are all trying to lynch me. Can't catch me i'm the gingerbread man.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Have u miss counted Ch3t? or has will fallen in your whiskey bucket?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
But as you will see in a moment i am nothing but an innocent tracker, i tracked you to ch3t's last night and this will be proven when my lengthy lynching finally takes place. All you have done now is make yourself look more guilty.

But I do not believe you will be exposed as a tracker... and as I doubt I will survive the night, here is what is going on for everyone else.

Rubric and mongoose have been playing off each other. They are a pairing. They both came under early attention and deflected off each other to distance themselves. Rubric made a desperate gambit and tried to make it look like I was the guilty one with the whole "what was mongoose doing at your house thing". Notice that they did not vote for each other while either one was at risk of actually being lynched. mongoose made a token vote for rubric, but this was after he had been condemned, it means nothing, but again distances him from Rubric.

All of the above is obviously wrong if Rubric is some sort of tracker, but bear it in mind for tomorrow, and read over this days events again.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I love the whole "if I make it throught the night" stuff. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were just saying that to put people off the scent. You probably will make it through the night because you know who's going to get taken out next.

I'm going to let this play out. See what happens with rubric tonight. if he's telling the truth about being the tracker things will be alot clearer in the morning. What I do this evening will depend upon what the lynching of Rubric shows.

M

Will

/bin/su
Sorry people, I had a bit of a personal crisis at the weekend.

Rubric is taken to the stake and burnt.

dead-lynch-rudolph.png

You just burnt Rudolph. You bastards.

It is now night. Please PM me your night actions.

Will

/bin/su
And in the morning, you find two bodies.

RandomBastard, elf, impaled on a candy cane.

dead-candycane-elf.png

And mongoose, Santa Claus, killed by a carrot to the brain.

dead-carrot-santa.png

6 players require 4 votes to lynch.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Can you explain their roles please Will. Makes it impossible to move on without knowing what made Rudolph different to other reindeer, and also what Santa's job was.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also I have to applaud the bad guys for their help here. You may have killed two innocents, but also two that were suspected bad guys on my list. Thanks for the assist.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That would indeed be helpful.

I'd imagine though that Santa could tell who's naughty or nice (seer).

Will

/bin/su
Ok, Santa was a Doc-type role. Rudolph was a tracker. The elves and reindeer were villager-types.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hmm, why all the deception from rubric? Helped no one innocent. And if I were goose I would have been protecting myself, which means a possible evil role blocker

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Also I have to applaud the bad guys for their help here. You may have killed two innocents, but also two that were suspected bad guys on my list. Thanks for the assist.

Right, time for me to act like the rest usually do:

Thanks for the help of killing santa and another innocent? vote: ch3tan 'cause it's too f*cking obvious.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Ahhhhhhh bugger, that kinda messed up my thoughts. Both Rubric and Random who I viewed as the most suspicious (with Mongoose coming up 3rd in my suspicious list) end up being dead and good guys. Time for a little think!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ahhhhhhh bugger, that kinda messed up my thoughts. Both Rubric and Random who I viewed as the most suspicious (with Mongoose coming up 3rd in my suspicious list) end up being dead and good guys. Time for a little think!

You're still alive?! :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom