Werewolf Winter Wolf

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Also I have to applaud the bad guys for their help here. You may have killed two innocents, but also two that were suspected bad guys on my list. Thanks for the assist.
Are you saying that you're a good guy then? It seems a bit strange that you'd do that right now. I mean surely you've now just painted a bullseye on yourself?

Uara

Part of the furniture
Are you saying that I should be dead? as that would make you look mighty suspicious!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well technically i am, because i -thought- you died a while back :(

Oh well, nice/bad to have you back, regarding if you're nice/bad ofcourse :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Are you saying that you're a good guy then? It seems a bit strange that you'd do that right now. I mean surely you've now just painted a bullseye on yourself?

That's what I am trying to figure out too.. suicidal gnome??? :kissit:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Right, time for me to act like the rest usually do:

Thanks for the help of killing santa and another innocent? vote: ch3tan 'cause it's too f*cking obvious.

Ahhhhhhh bugger, that kinda messed up my thoughts. Both Rubric and Random who I viewed as the most suspicious (with Mongoose coming up 3rd in my suspicious list) end up being dead and good guys. Time for a little think!

Ahem. I am not the only one thinking it toht, I am just no scared to voice my thoughts, unlike some of the quiet people around here. Scared to get into a discussion incase the say the wrong thing........

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well, I for one am not scared of any discussion. I do however need to study the movements of everyone else since the point at which I went to sleep after casting my last vote.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ahem. I am not the only one thinking it toht, I am just no scared to voice my thoughts, unlike some of the quiet people around here. Scared to get into a discussion incase the say the wrong thing........

Certainly, certainly and it's always nice to survive.

I'm still waiting for people to read and give their own opinions on things, i know some things for certain.

Unvote: Ch3tan

Uara

Part of the furniture
Right, well I don't like Mabs being so quiet (yes, yes I kno when I'm not the noisiest person so to speak its a bit hypocritical) but still, I would of hoped he might have said something by now about the loss of two more of us :(

Tohtori when you say you kno some things for certain is that because you've got a role to play in this grand game of cat and mouse or just some serious deduction that you've got in your head.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tohtori when you say you kno some things for certain is that because you've got a role to play in this grand game of cat and mouse or just some serious deduction that you've got in your head.

A clear case of who's innocent. Atleast one for certain. And with a high suspicion that we've got three bad apples, that leaves only one "doubtful".

Three bad ones comes from a suspicion of a solo artist and a pack running about.

Force majeure not withstanding ofcourse.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Still seem to be a camp here who are set on lynching the quietest folks, which I am not sure I subscribe to, necessarily, but Uara popping up and casting a few aggressive pointers around before buggering off again I do not like much. I'm still not sure why Ch3t seems to want to put himself in the firing line, mind.

Vote: Uara

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And I equally do not understand why perfectly reasonable views and opinions = putting myself in the firing line. It seems to me that people with these views are using subtle threats to intimidate people not to investigate what is really going on here....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok, since we're going nowhere;

Ch3tan is innocent in my books. He's not that stupid, basically he's one of those guys who thinks every move and to do something like "look at me!" can only lead to the innocent scale.

Mabs, possibly a quiet old timer, he would be more active if he had anything to say.(is he dead like i thought Uara was? :eek6:)

Uara, well, i consider what Jup said to be valid, but not consistent.

Mystic and Jup are most likely a pair as it stands and with Mystic being scared to even vote, and Jup going for a kill, i'm going to Vote: Mystic

If i'm wrong, i'm betting we'll find Jup and some of the quiet ones in cohorts.

Only redeeming factor for Jup would be if Mystic was a solo act. Then i'd have to think about it.

Mystic also been dodgy as hell in the past, and no i'm not gonna dig up a ton of stuff on "why".

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh and if you're wondering why i know Ch3t is innocent, it comes from a very rare technical perspective of;

"No f*cking way."

Ch3t being evil, possibility.
Ch3t being evil and getting covered by the doc, doubtful.
Ch3t being evil and getting covered by the doc while the tracker tracks the doc to the evil ch3ts house while two more members of the community snuf it...no f*cking way.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Scared to vote?

How lame.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Vote or "vote", you avoid confrontation at all costs, except towards ch3tan.

I've yet to see you, even after you claimed to "see what's what", to point at anyone and thus, i think you're hiding from any laser pointers.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Jup its not really pointing the finger at Mabs saying lets burn him, its more just saying he's kept very quiet throughout it all, I mean I would like to hear his view on the matter now that we are down to the last 6 of us, it doesnt help any of us for one person to remain silent as at this point everyone's view is vital just so as to gain a view of the bigger picture.
<ooc>there may be some extenuating RL circumstances for Mabs but don't kno </ooc>

Toht I agree somewhat on your 'No F*cking way* analogy for Ch3t, I mean the way you've put it, it does look like the odds are massively in our favour that Ch3t is a good 'un. However stranger things have happened, plus Ch3t's comment earlier on about how he was unlikely to survive the night could possibly give the bad guys a second thought on targeting him instead going for targets who would be less likely to be covered by the doc.

If Ch3t is removed from the line-up then its down to Toht,Mystic,Jup and Mabs! If we go with Toht's theory earlier on there are 3 bad guys, a pair and a loner then the odds on picking a bad 'un are pretty high.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I believe ch3ts "i'm unlikely to survive" worked as he planned it. Doc protected him, bad guys didn't go for him.

It's afterall about saving your own hiney, especially for elves.

With a 3 on 3 setting, i'm going to go with the gutfeel and "logic" of voting for Mystic.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Logic? Sorry, please help me here and elaborate. You say that I'm paired with Jup but scared to vote, so that makes me what? Please tell me what you think it is I am?

Having a look at what's going on here:
  • Despite the fact that my people are dying you and Chet seem to both keep harping on about me & Jup being responsible.
  • We've had 2 deaths each turn. Each time, both deaths have had their own "signature" style, so please run me through how you get to 3 bad guys? I only get to 2 (2 deaths, each with a separate style)?
  • If I was in a group with Jup and I'm not (whether anyone believes me or not), what is that grouping?
I'm sure that Jup can confirm that we are not a pair or group or anything for that matter.

Besides, none of this adds up. Based on 4 good 2 bad
  • worst case scenario: 1 good lynched, 2 good die = 2 on 1 & game over
  • middle case scenario: 1 bad lynched, 1 good dies = 2 on 2
  • best case scenario: 1 bad lynched, 0 dies = 3 on 2
With 3 on 3, I can't make anything total out with anything except a loss for the good guys?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Logic? Sorry, please help me here and elaborate. You say that I'm paired with Jup but scared to vote, so that makes me what? Please tell me what you think it is I am?

Having a look at what's going on here:
  • Despite the fact that my people are dying you and Chet seem to both keep harping on about me & Jup being responsible.
I'll get to the rest of the points later, but do you care to justify this? I mentioned possible pairings once, and quite a while ago in the day past. This is hardly harping on.

vote; Ch3t

Mabs get involved or leave the village. It is quite hard to justify a lynching the quite one at this late stage, but if you are just going to post the once or twice each day, with no justification then you do not deserve to be here.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'll get to the rest of the points later, but do you care to justify this? I mentioned possible pairings once, and quite a while ago in the day past. This is hardly harping on.
Not really, if it was once then it was once, I'm happy with that.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
  • We've had 2 deaths each turn. Each time, both deaths have had their own "signature" style, so please run me through how you get to 3 bad guys? I only get to 2 (2 deaths, each with a separate style)?
  • If I was in a group with Jup and I'm not (whether anyone believes me or not), what is that grouping?
I'm sure that Jup can confirm that we are not a pair or group or anything for that matter.

First; 2 deaths, one camp, one solo. Get it? One bad team, one bad solo-act.
Second; i've not advocated for you and jup until now.
Third; jup confirming it or not, doesn't make it so. Anyone saying "i'm not bad" is a logical response to "you're bad". What are you gonna say, "i'm bad hang me"?

If you're grouped, you can be the carroter group or the candycane pair, either one, 2 bad guys and an added one bad guy.

Funny how you can stay under the radar regarding finger pointing and summaries until you yourself get blamed.

Seeing how Mabs threw a vote at ch3t, only one i said to be innocent'ish, after i'm pointing at Mystic, has made me think that mystic and mabs are teaming though. Perfect "no burn him!" tactic.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And on the 3 on 3 only loss for good guys, here's your scenario the good guys SHOULD aim for;

Burn a bad guy(one of the two) and hope that the remaining group member kills the solo act.

You saying "it's only downhill" only confirms to ME that you're in the bad side.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh, and you can do the whole "mysticg & X = group" routine for the rest of this thread, there is no pairing, no partner, no union. I only speak in this thread. Whatever you say, you're wrong.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
3 bad guys doesn't make sense in my eyes.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Although there are flaws in the thinking of most theories so far, I am inclined to agree on the whole mystic thing toht has put forward. However, it could also be Jup, Uara and Mabs, who are letting this play out with very little interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom