****** Win a Ti4600 ******

Who should get a new avatar??? YOU decide!!!

• Brynn

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Calaen

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Ch3tan

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Cyradix

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Deebs

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • FanBoy

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Lazarus

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Sir Frizz

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Wij

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xavier

Win a Ti4600

Yes, that's right...

next week we're going to be announcing our competition to win a Ti4600 and a host of bits and bobs proper... (so keep an eye on the webbie, but I'm sure you do that already;))

in the meantime, or in case you aren't our lucky winner (while I'm on that note all bribes are happily considered) which Ti card are you likely to (or already have) stump up for over the next 3-6 months?

(note: this is an competition for an nVidia based card therefore we're being a bit biased, no offense is meant and when we get an R300 to give away we'll be just as biased to big red ;))

X

Xavier

u reckon?

if he's got blonde highlights like he says then they're likely to be affecting him - in which case i doubt he's gotten so far as reading any of this ;)

S

S-Gray

I could do with a better card... Ti400 it is

S

Skyler

If I get a card its probably gonna be ti4600...

But I might change my mind and grab a Ti500 gf3 :)

T

Testin da Cable

lol another ti4600! too bad you can't sli them hehe :)

C

caLLous

I gave up on Xavier subtley backhanding me the card so I went out and bought a Ti4600 for myself. :(

W

Will

Well, my Radeon 8500 is doing nicely so far, despite a few amusing glitches with some of my custom Counterstrike skins. I'd probably get myself a 4200 if I was shelling out now, I think it's a mugs game buying in at the top end unless you have some spare cash floating about.

I am available for hire on 0906...

T

throdgrain

I already got a 4400 , but I'll have a 4600 to if you like chaps :)

K

Kempo

none of the above due to the fact i couldnt afford any of them :/

O

old.TUG

Ti4200 wud do me.. I only play in 1024*768 cuz of me monitor so one of them would be fine and I'd just overclock it to fuck anyway

W

Wazzerphuk

I'm in desperate need of a new card... GeForce DDR just can't cut it... :(

W

Wilier

my ati rage mobility 4mb is what you all need, please, somebody, anybody

B

bodhi

Xavier again showing how clearly unbiased he is. Always good for a hardware reviewer.

X

Xavier

Originally posted by Bodhi
Xavier again showing how clearly unbiased he is. Always good for a hardware reviewer.

bodhi YET AGAIN showing he doesn't/can't read entire threads... ffs...

and I quote

(note: this is an competition for an nVidia based card therefore we're being a bit biased, no offense is meant and when we get an R300 to give away we'll be just as biased to big red )

nobba :p

T

Trem

I can't help but notice your recent sig's TDC, can i just say it appears you have an immaculate taste in music, Deus kick ass and if its Belgian bands you are into give Arid a listen:D

L

luap

I guess the more moderators that plead and beg and grovel and embaress themselves here the more I'm unlikely to win due to cries of "fix!!!"

btw.

Elo chaps :)

E

Embattle

Sorry Luap clause 34506795766789 of your contract says no fat tarts allowed to enter ;)

X

Xavier

heh, almost mate, clause 34506795766789 is the one that says if Luap meets anyone for barrybusiness related purposes he has to report to a local medical facility the day before for delousing... I believe you're actually referring to clause 34506795766798... simple mistake

L

luap

Fat? FAT!

Maybe you missed a S? I am Fast!

Maybe you missed two E's and a R and accidently put in a T and forgot a D ? I am FEARED

/me is doing the gym thing :/\

The tart bit I grant you :cool:

S

S-Gray

So all you do to "win" is just vote?

Or is it one of the Blag Adverts that people put on websites?

If so howd ya win it?

X

Xavier

you win by.... reading TechNation news regularly... it's there, promise!!

:p

L

luap

:clap: being as you haven't said who exactly I'll presume it's me cos I deserve it and I said it first :p, can I expect that you will PM me for my postal address soon? :clap:

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Tremor
I can't help but notice your recent sig's TDC, can i just say it appears you have an immaculate taste in music, Deus kick ass and if its Belgian bands you are into give Arid a listen:D

aye. thankie :)
Arid you say? I'll check them out soon, thanks for the tip.

S

S-Gray

So did you have to put your Home Address or whatever in the email?

Or do you email the winner telling him to give you their Information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread