Will you spec envenom in 1.82 (remedy for all assasins)

Jox

Fledgling Freddie

theslayeruk said:
Aye mates, we need a +11 venom template to be úber. I'd love to see your template btw;p

I have 0, instead I switch 2 items. Envenom 4 is a waste of utility.

theslayeruk

Banned
Jox said:
I have 0, instead I switch 2 items. Envenom 4 is a waste of utility.

Same here but that gem generally makes templates a lot easier and having 4 venom as a biproduct of using that gem doesn't reflect whatsoever on the template; the resists on it are sacrificed a little but its not exactly bad and judging from your performance you are no-one to criticise others efforts.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie

theslayeruk said:
Same here but that gem generally makes templates a lot easier and having 4 venom as a biproduct of using that gem doesn't reflect whatsoever on the template; the resists on it are sacrificed a little but its not exactly bad and judging from your performance you are no-one to criticise others efforts.

"judgning from your performance..." I need to know more to be able to answer that.

And it wasnt me who started this; I just stated a fact about Remedy and you pissed on me.

Besides, what puzzles me are 2 facts;

1. Why give away your Achilles heal by posting your template on a forum that your enemy read from time to time?

2. Why not cap Quickness at 250? Especially if you are going to wield Malice/Battler.

Whatever, this is nothing I want to discuss any futher and especially not with a 12-year old l33t-kidd who couldnt compete with his sb.

theslayeruk

Banned
Jox said:
"judgning from your performance..." I need to know more to be able to answer that.

And it wasnt me who started this; I just stated a fact about Remedy and you pissed on me.

Besides, what puzzles me are 2 facts;

1. Why give away your Achilles heal by posting your template on a forum that your enemy read from time to time?

2. Why not cap Quickness at 250? Especially if you are going to wield Malice/Battler.

Whatever, this is nothing I want to discuss any futher and especially not with a 12-year old l33t-kidd who couldnt compete with his sb.

My sb was competent, I never felt the need to group with another sb and try ganking solo nightshades and vanishing when I started dieing unlike you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom