Will YOU cancel sub due to lag?

Will you give up to pay GOA´s "services"?

• Total voters

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
for one im coming back..
but on the otherhand im not gonna reopen UNTIL i know its safe to play w/o getting spiked.
im thinking with even more servers (classic rel) the problems might get worse? anyone got anything on this ?

Psygnosis

Fledgling Freddie
I had just installed my Catacombs last night, and was about to re-subscribe, when I started noticing all the lagging issues on the prydwen forums and here, so I decided not to resubscribe. Might just head back to US servers, always found it lag free there, considering my distance from them, and the fact server populations are much higher.
My brother has just resubscribed to EU DAOC, so I'll see for myself how bad the lag is.

I voted yes, won't renew my subs when they are running out in middle of december...to many fucked up things on the english server atm. Not sure if ill play US or not really cba to start over again :p

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
its really nice to see GoA keeping everyone informed of whats going on, its really nice to see a service provider think of the customers first, instead of the usual hide there head in the sand and hope people will forget or except the level of service.

Still Lag and news was 2 days old on official site, with no update. Why do GoA always do the same old thing you would of thought they would of learnt from past experience, that is if they wish to keep earning money....

:m00:

Losky

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
meh with any luck the more whiney ones will actually quit like they say they will and go to the US and STAY THERE :p (and go post on VN ;))

Lag's not nice but some people really are drama queens ;)

Yea DO U ALL WANT ANYMORE CHEESE WITH U WINE :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Flimgoblin said:
I might post a poll asking people if they think that posting a poll to ask if polls are a good thing or not with an option to vote for "banana".

oh god please no more polls. starting to be just as many of those here as there are gratz threads on the rvr sections fgs.

and no, i'm not going to the US servers coz of the lag here. as flim said, with any luck all the whiners will go there and make it much nicer for us that stay.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Lagg was ok at the end of the night, 8ish = bad lagg 10/11ish hardly any lagg

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
meh with any luck the more whiney ones will actually quit like they say they will and go to the US and STAY THERE :p (and go post on VN ;))

Lag's not nice but some people really are drama queens ;)

I play at camlann, and I LD like every other time, even before coming to the char selection screen, and now camlann aint the most overpopulated server, but still I will LD when zoning into a complete empty zone in catacombs with 70 players online....

drama queen... maybe, but routing in EU is fucked atm

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
MadsKaizer said:
I play at camlann, and I LD like every other time, even before coming to the char selection screen, and now camlann aint the most overpopulated server, but still I will LD when zoning into a complete empty zone in catacombs with 70 players online....

drama queen... maybe, but routing in EU is fucked atm

Look for the solutions for LDing when porting in the Technical Forums. There are many posts.

Oh, and not much lag the last few days.

Darzil

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
well ive not renewed my subs not cause of the lag issue but cause the game has got too silly with OP classes and ToA mainly. Played last night for an hour or 2 ( first time for about a months rest) and the lag was very bad and you cant rvr with that sort of lag. RvR means alot to me and with the lag and sillyness of the game it means im gonna soon be out of here :p

Really hope they dont use the french for Warhammer online.

Fefner said:
well ive not renewed my subs not cause of the lag issue but cause the game has got too silly with OP classes and ToA mainly. Played last night for an hour or 2 ( first time for about a months rest) and the lag was very bad and you cant rvr with that sort of lag. RvR means alot to me and with the lag and sillyness of the game it means im gonna soon be out of here :p

Really hope they dont use the french for Warhammer online.

hehe :p play classic server ^^ no stupid ml abils/silly artis/ - as for the french and warhammer online :p I won't touch it with a 10 feet barge pole if the french host it.... not after how daoc has been.. but saying that about the lag.. watching my gf play at the other side of the room atm.. and her PERF meter hasnt moved off green all day... could it be fixed? could this be the end of all the lag problems? guess we'll find that out @ peak time :p

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl. now ive seen it all.. some1 asks if any1 is going to cancel cossa lagg and every1 is like "yeah dam right!!" and "ffs.. stoopid lagg.. im soo outta here".
at the end of the day USA has MAJOR lagg probs as well.. i play both EU and USA servers (itsnotpms the necro in USA and Mordsythe in EU) and i can tell you that yes we have lagg.. but so does USA!!!
and if anyone dares tell me they dont ill fookin scream.. NINETEEN LD's DUE TO LAGG IN ONE FUKING HOUR!!!!

tbh.. let the wingers in EU go to USA!! theres plenty of them ova there so any1 who does move will be welcomed with open arms. tbh maybe then it will sort the wingers on ALB/PRYD out.. its getting old hearing the same shit day after fucking day.

Eitha live with it or fucking grow up.. it happens evry time they hit a testing phase thn sorts out after its all done..

OK. thas my flame done :D thanx for taking the time to read it (and if u didnt thn :p):twak: :cheers:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
mordsythe said:
Rofl. now ive seen it all.. some1 asks if any1 is going to cancel cossa lagg and every1 is like "yeah dam right!!" and "ffs.. stoopid lagg.. im soo outta here".
at the end of the day USA has MAJOR lagg probs as well.. i play both EU and USA servers (itsnotpms the necro in USA and Mordsythe in EU) and i can tell you that yes we have lagg.. but so does USA!!!
and if anyone dares tell me they dont ill fookin scream.. NINETEEN LD's DUE TO LAGG IN ONE FUKING HOUR!!!!

tbh.. let the wingers in EU go to USA!! theres plenty of them ova there so any1 who does move will be welcomed with open arms. tbh maybe then it will sort the wingers on ALB/PRYD out.. its getting old hearing the same shit day after fucking day.

Eitha live with it or fucking grow up.. it happens evry time they hit a testing phase thn sorts out after its all done..

OK. thas my flame done :D thanx for taking the time to read it (and if u didnt thn :p):twak: :cheers:

I tried to read it :(

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
im impressd.. that hadnt been on here 30 seconds and u was replying.. lol:cheers: :worthy:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
mordsythe said:

You make a really good point. To bad you have to rape the English language in ways even childabusers find dirty while making it :(

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Guess im 1 of the *whiners* & yup i did cancel & goto US about 2 weeks ago, only time ive suffered lag so far is prime time & about 2 LD's, (& btw prime time on US = 600 mids & mids are the low pop realm' albs by the looks have double & hibs no idea ^^ ;) ) which is nothing compared to EU when on EU if i /rel to ligen from within frontiers i would LD 9/10 times which was fkin annoying when in a fixed grp & i forget about that prob :(

When ever theres been RR's on EU in the past (pryd) there would be mass LD's all over due to the lag, at times servers would completely die & ruin the fun altogether.... 1st impressions to me on US atm (as a noob there) is much better quality than EU servers.

Also if everyone who whined about the lag on EU left EU togo US... what would you do, point ya monitor to face the mirror & /duel ya self? cuz youd have no ppl on EU left to rvr wit tbh!. id say everyone who plays EU has had a whine sometime about the lag... if u say u aint then your a true GoA fanboi :worthy:

On a side note, i will be f00king daoc off altogether when DnL is released \o/

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
if it wasnt because of the classic server an i wantet to get 50 fast i would not open my acc again before the goa have fixt the problem if that is ever gonna happen :wanker:

Gamah

Banned
Lag being fixed now this post is kinda pointless, nice bump of a useless thread :O?

Labello

Fledgling Freddie
Sure!
If it's more lag then 1 mounth, i woud stop playing this game for a long period. ore maby quit totaly.

I can accept 1 day in a mounth, cous Shit pappends.
But i get pretty pist off if i get more then 1 week lag.

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
mordsythe said:

odd, i never had lagspikes every 100secs yet on US servers for days on end..

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Lol you get lag in all games you play online at some point:twak:
not like this tho...

and when most other servers are close to lagg free this is just silly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom