Will you buy it?

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
As we all know now, EU-servers will be prepared for ToA 25/2-2004.

Are you one of those who gonna stop playing daoc now?
Or are u one of those who see this as a very good turn for the game?

I havent played the game for some weeks now, but I'll start again when ToA arrives, so I will buy it, and i look forward to the new frontiers as well.... and i cant waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for teh style-reveiw (guess i'll have to waaaaait a long while thou) ;)

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Can't wait for it tbh. Already wetting my pants at the thought of the frontiers expansion too.

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
In my opinion come back before that Nali, and bring Jaond with you ;)

And yes, of course I'll keep on playing :twak:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Of course I will buy it, this game has not had any decent content added in a long time now. Granted I would hav preferred Frontiers before ToA, but anything to give me new things to explore, whether it is new lands or new game play functionality. :)

One year between each increase in content is way to slow pace if you play regulary :(

Miss

Fledgling Freddie
To answer the question on the topic,

ofcourse i'm gonna get TOA. There is no way in hell i'm gonna gimp my chars by not getting them the extra ML abilities that would give anyone else the extra leverage against my group in rvr.

i expect nothing less from any self respecting player that takes the game even remotely serious. :D

i know its just a game, but i tend to like winning :p

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Well...i already quitted due to RL issues, but i have a bad feeling about TOA :(
With the items and MLs, daoc will just turn into more leetism than it already is....or simply most things just fuck up.

I will have a check at some point, but i think im pushed enough out to wait for WoW instead.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
i'll buy it. for main acc and bot. will need toa stuff to get my SB to RR10..well..i hope to :)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
I havn't made up my mind about that just yet. Atm, it's leaning towards buying the crap.
If not, it would be a good time to stop playing this addicting game. :eek:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Sanzor said:
Well...i already quitted due to RL issues, but i have a bad feeling about TOA :(
With the items and MLs, daoc will just turn into more leetism than it already is....or simply most things just fuck up.

I will have a check at some point, but i think im pushed enough out to wait for WoW instead.

who run around with the best SI gear around? not the "leet" rvr:ers atleast ;>

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
besides, it depends on class u play.

toa will severely affect stealthers, next casters, healers, and to least extent - tanks.

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Divinia said:
who run around with the best SI gear around? not the "leet" rvr:ers atleast ;>
I seriously doubt anyone who has RvR'd has done so without at least a couple of SI items. Belt, earring, rings and a bracer. :D

Lac Desariel

Fledgling Freddie
I will be getting it, but i feel it could kill rvr, making players far to over powered and leaving those part time player to suffer. once was a time when lvl 50 was the aim and you could rvr, then cae RA's and SC noe to rvr you need perfect groups high RR and MP SC and soon ML 9 or what ever, tbh i think its getting to much, but im lucky being in a large guild thus having people to help me gain these ML and SC and a high RR etc.

but i feel for those in all realms that anrt in my possistion

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
I´m going to buy and play it even i don´t like the idea of all that PVE, i like PVE but people says that MLS are eternal quests etc.....

Expreso

Fledgling Freddie
im gonna buy it and wait until frontiers release, then ill decide what to do.

(just hate pve :> )

Toca

Fledgling Freddie
I will get it too, some of the artifacts and other cool drops look great...its just gonna be a pain to lvl the ML when you play part time. :eek7:

Bjaadi

Fledgling Freddie
new lands to explore new "cool" drops + these ml might even do something for thanes in group(doubt anyone will ever invite a thane and try it tho :p)
bring toa on i say

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Will probably buy it, wonder how it affects mid pbae groups

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont want to play ToA, but i will, because i am, Addicted.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
will try it at least, maybe wait till frontiers to make final decission

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
I don't like the idea of weeks and week of damn PvE again, but I'm affraid I will have to buy it and go through those fucking trials of patience to be able to compete as a solo nightshade/bard.

It took me a long while to get the perfect gear for my ns in this patch, but it will be fucking shite in toa.

Add more pve for the people who like it, but please don't let it affect rvr so much...

Damn toa :mad:

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
ill be buying/playing toa for sure :)

imo it will make rvr more fun . toa mla's will be great for me as a friar to solo rvr with "looking forward to never being beaten by a stealther 1v1 again "

with all the new items/mla's and areas to explore lots of albs will not be in emain and it will be less zergy and the new mla's imo will make alb grps more viable in rvr. and give some classes who werent very wanted in good grps the abilitys toget into those grps.

imo tho , battlemaster classes will be most wanted in rvr grps :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
I dont want to play ToA, but i will, because theres still nothing better around.

Vodkafairy said:
damn fucking shite Damn
bad language is so unattractive on a yung lady ;(

except at teh right times ofc...

Minifotm

Fledgling Freddie
Will buy it. Think it'll only make the game funnier. Questing sux but anyway.

Herjulf

Banned
Will i get TOA?

YES

Why?

Even though i am gimp enuff as it is, i will be MEGA gimped without it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom