Will you buy it?

Helter

Fledgling Freddie
I believe ToA will be great so yes, I will buy it.
That along with frontiers will give this game a kick in the right direction.

1. Prescience Nodes. Will keep stealth zergs away from choke points <-- Wohoo!
2. Stealth Lore Artifacts. Well, won't affect me much since i'll get 2 and thus have perma stealth lore.
3. Frontiers. Yes! Stealthers will actually have to move to find targets. :D

The points above is only from an infiltrator's POV, but it's the best I can do since it's the class I play.
Stay safe, and for heavens sake; Stay off of those milegate walls!

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
I will buy ToA and try it out, but I'm not sure if all the pve will make me loose interest in the game. Right now I'm just having a hard time deciding what char I should do the ML's ´with, since I probably can't be arsed doing it on more than one.

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Helter said:
I believe ToA will be great so yes, I will buy it.
That along with frontiers will give this game a kick in the right direction.

1. Prescience Nodes. Will keep stealth zergs away from choke points <-- Wohoo!
2. Stealth Lore Artifacts. Well, won't affect me much since i'll get 2 and thus have perma stealth lore.
3. Frontiers. Yes! Stealthers will actually have to move to find targets. :D

The points above is only from an infiltrator's POV, but it's the best I can do since it's the class I play.
Stay safe, and for heavens sake; Stay off of those milegate walls!
1. thank god americans changed this pathetic stealth nerf
2. do you know how much time you need to pve in order to go up to lvl10 an artifact in order to gain the stealth lore? go check it and then talk

i will buy toa just to see how crap daoc will be.....new players go away , casuals also....i still can't understand WHY mythic keep so much away the new players? mythic thinks that the players are now gonna play the game for ever and satisfy only them...
can't wait WoW...

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
I will buy one Toagame package and see if my computers will run on it elese I will have to quit or save money for upgrade my computers ( I have 3 acc)

Ensceptificamuralya

One of Freddy's beloved
Can't wait for it :D

Haven't checked what those master levels will entail, but the new land it brings should be great.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
This is something I havent decided yet, I hate PvE in Daoc nowadays and its a 100% fact you are forced to do it lots to so you can again be good at what you like, which is FG vs FG. But ATM I'm having more fun ingame than in the last year (taken on/off breaks for atleast 6-8 months total) so havent actually played that much, but now its fun for a change and I have a feeling ToA will ruin it somewhat which will make me quit again :[

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
I'll definitely be getting ToA.

The PvE will be a drag, but I don't want to miss out on whats coming in Frontiers!

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
I am looking foreward to it.
ToA will be nice, but I am really waiting for frontiers though.
Only problem I have is deciding what char(s) get Master Levels, and what char(s) get artifacts. Guess I will have to hire someone to level some of them :D

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
I will buy but im not looking foward to all that pve and tbh its going to be hard to find time for it

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
Miss said:
To answer the question on the topic,
blah blah...game blah blah...serious

ive never heard those two words in the same sentence before :p

(j/k btw, i just couldnt resist :D)

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
hardcore PvE will be pretty cool to do again, tbh ;)

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
I dont go buy TOA, rvr in exc after TOA sux. Atm, albs only zerg (mob tactics). I dont want waste my money for cant play rvr. 5FG+ albs with ML, artefacs, etc... no thanks.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
garnyyyyy :)

c'mon who are you trying to fool, you know you'll be back for toa! :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Akyma said:
I dont go buy TOA, rvr in exc after TOA sux. Atm, albs only zerg (mob tactics). I dont want waste my money for cant play rvr. 5FG+ albs with ML, artefacs, etc... no thanks.

i wouldnt worry to much, they will still wear their epic armour and will still be hopeless

Mcdonalds

Fledgling Freddie
Yep i will get it, cant w8 tbh

also, i am impressed that a albs zerg whine got in here.. tsk, people only see what they want to at times

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
i'll come back, leech all the master levels while miss does all the work :p then take a break again probably ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom