Votes: 206 22.5%
  • No, DAOC forever!

Votes: 206 22.5%
  • Care?

Votes: 112 12.2%

• Total voters

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
no warhammer doesent look very close to WoW when it comes to grafics, but its still cartoonish.

granted all i have to go by are screenshots and the odd video.

but saying that warhammer isnt cartoonish at ALL isnt true.

and again, no Warhammer doesent look much like WoW but it doesn't have to.

but on the other hand, theres good cartoonish and theres bad cartoonish, and compared to WoW, Warhammer is definately on the good side of the border.

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
Instead we get a background piece story about the Apple Island.
Cool.

.xml stats are not working for like what? 2 months? And no info about it either

How do you want them to find a "long-term solution" if they cant even fix simple xml :(

lol 1 year ago today and it still aint working happy birthday

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think that many DAOC players will move to Warhammer and not see what they expected, so move back to DAOC - sure the population of DAOC will go down again, but we'll see =)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I opened a fortune cookie and it said: I predict... warhammer will kill itself! And DaoC will stand laughing on top.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
freeshards will live on for 5+ years at least :D

Not if you can't fix their bugs - which most of the time they either can't or won't due to too much effing around with the shard itself and finding the same old same old fixed yonks ago but now is fresher than a baby's ass from its mother's womb :p

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
To be honest Age of Conan looks to better game out of the 2 atm we will see when they are released tho, and DAoC in my eyes is dead, GoA moved all the daoc Gm';s to work on Warhammer and recruited some cheap foreigners to keep daoc up.

Camlann 19 people
Pryd/excal 90 People

rawrr!

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Be a sad day if or when it dies,DAOC has a magic and charm all of its own.

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
War is just DAOC 2

Doubt it, all new MMO's are basically just a new mix of the old ones. Since most things have been done already. Which probably means WAR won't have DAOC's "uniqueness". I'm afraid vital values (HP, Pwr, End etc.) will be more like WoW where every kind of class can take alot more beating.
I personally like quick thinking and reflexes often needed in daoc since someone targetted by enemy dmg dealers can die in just a few seconds if those are not kept in check and so on.
Also I'd guess atleast PvE leveling will be more like the newer games where everyone runs around solo except for going a dungeon once every 10 levels to help in the solo exping. I hope they will work hard on making it as beneficial as possible to group. Running around solo in wow, doing quest aint got nothing on the good old daoc exp groups (weren't as spoiled when it comes to good exp back then ;)).
I'm definatley still gonna get WAR though, there are alot of features I like in it, if not just to get away from all the wow kids and meet some goold old DAOC people :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom