Will labour get another term?

• Yes

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 42 75.0%

• Total voters

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
If they get another term, I will punch any person who tells me that they voted for Labour that is in arms reach.

I have voted from them since 1997, they won't ever get my vote again though. Infact none of the main parties will. I know that my be counter productive in the longrun but I just can not bring myself to vote for any of them and there are no decent independent candidates standing in my area sadly.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I have voted from them since 1997, they won't ever get my vote again though. Infact none of the main parties will. I know that my be counter productive in the longrun but I just can not bring myself to vote for any of them and there are no decent independent candidates standing in my area sadly.
Whatever you do, don't just not turn up to vote though - if you do they can just take it as voter apathy, "people can't be bothered to turn up to do their civic duty" etc.

If you turn up and destroy your vote they can't assume that you couldn't be bothered.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Whatever you do, don't just not turn up to vote though - if you do they can just take it as voter apathy, "people can't be bothered to turn up to do their civic duty" etc.

If you turn up and destroy your vote they can't assume that you couldn't be bothered.

So I should deface the ballot paper?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
So I should deface the ballot paper?
It's better than not turning up at all - it's still a vote, in a manner of speaking.

I should be clear, I'm not suggesting spreading faecal matter on the ballot paper or anything. Well, not unless you really feel like making a statement.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This time round I will be voting BNP even tho I know they won't get in, if enough of us vote them it may make the elected government think about things.

I voted for Labour and I wish I never fucking did. They are a bunch of stealthy fuckers who stitched up the working class. My quality of life was never this dire under Thatcher/Major.

G

you are right tony, if you actually look at some of the bnp manifesto it actually contains lots of 1970's labour polices as well as lots of uniion based policies to protect the majority of hard working british people, note i said british.

i am not rascist but if you take the increasing number of imigrants out of the equation the country would be imho a better place.

i am sic kand tired of the namy pamby attitudes of different governments to sort the immigration problem out, its a vote loser, its a political hot potato that no one seem to want to srot out (apart from the BNP)

oh and gaffer you are right 10 years _may_ be too many years for any one party but i cant see any of them doing anything good for the british people

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Um - but the BNP ARE racist :/

and *****.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yeah, what Wij said. I'd rather spoil my ballot than sully it with the BNP.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I will continue to vote for Labour. Cameron is a fag.

This kinda thing is why I wonder if you are not just a permatroll?

Do you think labour has made the country a better place to live since they took power?

I'm not saying vote conservative but anyone who votes labour again is a blithering idiot who should probably be shot.

I say again, but anyone who voted for them last time should be shot as well.

Then again, I'm fairly sure you just enjoy trolling for responses so gg I just gave you one.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
How is defending the individual right to vote trolling?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You're defending the right to vote. Good one.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
To be honest I can't see any alternative now than to vote Tory. Not something I ever imagined saying.

Sure they are probably just as shit as Labour but at least then we'll have got Labour out and made them realise they can't just get away with whatever they like. The Tories might even listen to us for a few years at least.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Indeed, I agree; at least it puts a steak in the ground to say "sort it out". I don't think the Tories would be any different/better, but it's worth a change for 4 years.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
As has been said, the government has wasted Billions over the last 10 years during the good times, and now the world is headed for what could be the worst recession since the 1970s Britain has no money to spare. Countries like China, Japan, India have been saving and have large gold and currency reserves, doesn't help "dear leader" Gordon sold off all our Gold a while back at dirt cheap prices for some quick cash, Now gold is at one of its highest price levels ever. Billions wasted on public projects that failed to work, and many public services, schools, hospitals etc.. that have been mortgaged out using PFI. I can already just see Chinese and Indian companies snapping up our financial sector over the next half decade just as they've been snapping up manufacturing sector companies from the UK and the US. MG, Jaguar, Land Rover anyone.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Can you imagine the consequences if china sold all its dollars now?

Holy eff would the US be fucked.

old.user4556

As has been said, the government has wasted Billions over the last 10 years during the good times, and now the world is headed for what could be the worst recession since the 1970s Britain has no money to spare.

Well we're spending up to £20bil on replacing trident and another small fortune on the army. Maybe we should have put that money in savings account; i see no need for a nuclear arsenal.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well we're spending up to £20bil on replacing trident and another small fortune on the army. Maybe we should have put that money in savings account; i see no need for a nuclear arsenal.

Play some Civ once in a while then :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
This kinda thing is why I wonder if you are not just a permatroll?

Do you think labour has made the country a better place to live since they took power?

I'm not saying vote conservative but anyone who votes labour again is a blithering idiot who should probably be shot.

I say again, but anyone who voted for them last time should be shot as well.

Then again, I'm fairly sure you just enjoy trolling for responses so gg I just gave you one.

I have a very good quality of life under Labour thank you very much. Until that starts to change I will continue to support them. I do not need to justify myself to you any more than you do to me, so cut out the trolling bollocks.

Calaen

I'm guessing that you're too young to remember what freedom tasted like then...

I can do all I ever want to do without any trouble thank you very much.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
We'd be better off paying down our debts or not borrowing £20 billion in the first place. One of the big issues for me is that as a country we're spending more than we've got

_44487316_budget_gap_4162.gif

Debt should be seen as a very very bad thing, however as it's become socially acceptable I'm sure the government could say that it was borrowing £200,000,000,000,000.00 tomorrow and nobody would bat an eyelid.

Dukat

Resident Freddy

:confused:

Calaen

No its a no. What can you not do now?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They say that animals brought up in captivity don't display the same symptoms of distress that those brought into captivity do...

Calaen

Give me a proper answer instead of copying and pasting from the bbc pet zoo website.

G

if its all you have ever known then its more aceptable, if you were used to something else and it changed then you are more likely to get upset about it.....

Tom

I am a FH squatter
No its a no. What can you not do now?

Unauthorised protest outside parliament
Fox hunting with dogs
Own a handgun
Advertise tobacco
Smoke in a public space
Rewire certain areas of your home
Sell your home without a useless HIP
Heckle the party conference
Drive into London without paying extra for the roads you've already paid for
Expect to see a policeman on the beat
When it is a policeman its actually a PCSO (useless)
Magic Mushrooms
Stand around various cities without CCTV cameras with speakers shouting at you
No uninterrupted view of parliamentary activities in the houses of commons
If you're a teacher you can't discipline students. Or treat them for injuries. Or exclude them permanently from your school.

Not to mention MPs not wanting the public to know about their expenses under the FOI act, or Gordon Brown using sources that distort official inflation figures, or ID cards, detention without trial or access to legal advice, and a million other problems.

Labour = big government
Conservatives = small government
Liberals = the following picture:

2265327561_48504fa7a5.jpg

old.user4556

That picture is begging to have non-PC things said about it.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Go to uni and not get in £10-30k worth of debt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom