Will labour get another term?

• Yes

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 42 75.0%

• Total voters

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Tbh fuck the labour party, fuck the conservatives and fuck the liberal democrats.

All they want to do is perpetuate the mediocracy we live in and keep the system the same as it is now.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Anyone who will introduce Breding licences for everyone in the UK, making parenting lessons (or atleast testing) mandatory gets my vote!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Sadly yes, they will get back in again with a tiny majority. The really sad part is that it really doesn't matter who gets in because they are all fucking spineless anyway, all they care about is being electable and not doing what is best for the future of this country. Bunch of self serving bastards.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Christ I FUCKING HOPE NOT.

It comes to something when ther Tories are the last hope for liberty in this country, but there you have it ...

Damini

Part of the furniture
I think they will. I really, really hope they don't, but I think they will.

Edit:// Reasoning? I went to a political event at a university a while back. The students were frothing at the mouth at their hatred towards the Conservatives - despite the fact that the last time the Conservatives were in power, these students were sticking peas up their noses, and suffering from at least one grazed knee a week. The labour party representative spouted off her anti war credentials, stated that she was a member of the CND as a youngster, and then refused to even acknowledge any questions about the Iraq war, and not a single person called her up on her hypocrisy. They were all so busy attacking the Conservatives like they were sat there is SS uniforms, and it made my heart sink.

BTW, all my questions got rejected for being too confrontational. Hah! This is what is wrong with politics these days. If you can't be confrontational at a student event, in a time where politics is at its most corrupt, then what the hell is going on?

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
does it really matter anymore they do as they please and sod the common man all the time giving themselves a pay rise and introducing new schemes that do sod all for the problems in this country

immigration
education
and health care are the 3 things that need addressing the party who addresses those with sensible proposals gets my vote

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yes simply because the only people that vote are labour voters. National apathy

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Labour will get in - though not through merit. Politics is weak here :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I think they will. I really, really hope they don't, but I think they will.

Edit:// Reasoning? I went to a political event at a university a while back. The students were frothing at the mouth at their hatred towards the Conservatives - despite the fact that the last time the Conservatives were in power, these students were sticking peas up their noses, and suffering from at least one grazed knee a week. The labour party representative spouted off her anti war credentials, stated that she was a member of the CND as a youngster, and then refused to even acknowledge any questions about the Iraq war, and not a single person called her up on her hypocrisy. They were all so busy attacking the Conservatives like they were sat there is SS uniforms, and it made my heart sink.

BTW, all my questions got rejected for being too confrontational. Hah! This is what is wrong with politics these days. If you can't be confrontational at a student event, in a time where politics is at its most corrupt, then what the hell is going on?

That is basically a microcosm of all the problems in this country today, nobody has to be responsible for anything these days nevermind answer questions about the things they have done. People see polititians and think if they can get away with it then so can I so the next thing you know we have a massive moral decline and the polititians cannot explain why.

taB

Part of the furniture
I hope they don't because they are useless *****....

It's just a shame that every member of the opposition fits the same stereotype :(

edit: that was an anagram of cnut who was some king in the dark ages or some such (if he was plural)

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Whilst I'm not exactly keen on the Conservatives beating Labour, I think more people are getting a bit fed up of Labour and their crap.

Chilly

Balls of steel
conservatives say they are gonna scrap id cards. that alone has to be worth 4 years of their shite?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If they get another term, I will punch any person who tells me that they voted for Labour that is in arms reach.

Chilly

Balls of steel
If they get another term, I will punch any person who tells me that they voted for Labour that is in arms reach.

Shame on you, voting is a personal choice. Would you go and beat someone up for being gay?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Shame on you, voting is a personal choice. Would you go and beat someone up for being gay?

You can't help being gay. You can help being a twat who inflicts Labour on us for another five years. Punch away I say ;)

*gets arrested for incitement*

G

rather than slagging of the current political party in office, could you give any prefferences as to which other party are fit (none of them are tbpfh) but just try.

is it time for david cameron (who is half tony blair anyway)

or is it the tony blair spawn gordon brown (tony blair got in power by being 1 third tory 1 third labour and 1 third liberal democrat) plus people were sick of the tories at the time.

it is really easy to slag labour off as they are in power atm, but tbh i am old enough to remember the tories so i am biased toward the labour party.

my dad was a shop steward and i learnt alot of differing political beliefs from him, so i think i am quite well informed politically.

Himse

FH is my second home
Sure has hell hope not.

They are useless, totally useless.

Bring back the days where top business men were in charge of the country! :D

Not lieing politicians who scheme their way out of everything :(

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I fucking hope not.

Labour dare I say it have done more damage to this country than any other party now as I see it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Brooky, all you need to know is that in British politics, 10 years is about enough for any party; after that they just get increasingly corrupt and self-serving.

Labour would take another election victory as a mandate to go on an orgy of "green" taxes (that are no such thing) and social controls (ID cards, even more CCTV, DNA databases, the whole nine yards). As for the tories? They would also rip us off with green taxes, and they would also do some of the intrusive stuff, just less of it. Which is all you can hope for, the politicians that fuck your life up the least, and for me that's the Tories.

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
Used to vote Labour. I really dont see that much between the main 2 parties now tbh. I dont like the ID card CCTV society we now live in so Ill probably vote Conservative.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Middlesbrough's now got fucking loads of those talking CCTV cameras.

And they're REALLY REALLY bloody loud! It's painful to be near them now and it's sodding annoying since they seem to regularly scream at the general public when the town centers crowded and the thing is, you can't understand them either.

Was walking around last weekend and I was hearing them go off about every half hour, all I could hear was "ATTENTION BLAGHARGHAGHRAGH BLAGHA BAGHARGHRGAGH FLAGHAGARGH"

A complete waste of money in my opinion and doesn't even do it's job right.

CCTV has stopped giving me a sense of security and now I just feel like i'm constantly under the watchful eye of the government tax beast, hell I feel like if I drop a cigarette end by accident that two weeks later a £100 fine will drop through my letter box.

That's just one of many things I could list about why I hate labour but I feel it'd take up the next 5 pages of this thread.

All in all I feel labour have hidden behind the 'Serving the working class' motto far too long when all they're doing is serving themselves with OUR money, ploughing more of OUR money into pointless Schemes which haven't had any effect whatsoever. We have a police force that's bogged down constantly and are mostly chained to their desks for doing 10 minutes of what they're supposed to be doing. Our taxes are going through the roof which is making it harder and harder for the working class and mainly pocket change for those in the upper echelons.

Etc etc etc, I don't know what happened to Labour's working class thing but it's sure gone to pot and they only seem interested in generating more and more tax so they can fund their lavish lifestyles from the tops of Grosvenor house laughing at us every day.

I don't expect a massive change either way mind but the fact still stands that labour whinge about our economy and they're doing fuck all to even help.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I don't know what happened to Labour's working class thing but it's sure gone to pot and they only seem interested in generating more and more tax so they can fund their lavish lifestyles from the tops of Grosvenor house laughing at us every day.
Power corrupts.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I will continue to vote for Labour. Cameron is a fag.

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Yougov opinion poll suggests the Conservatives have a 16% lead at the moment. If that was repeated in an election you'd be looking at a 120 seat landslide!

Lets cross our fingers and hope eh, I don't think I can take 4 more years of the state thinking pouring money into things makes it all better and that targets are a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom