will casters ever be nerfed? :I

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Lokir said:
sorc ra-you hit for 20
cabby pet- you are stunned
SM pet- i sacrifice myself for my master
and so on...
But what about RM or Wiz then? I can't hide behind some RA or pet cuz' I have none. Nerf my dmg and I have nothing usefull for a grp anymore. It's like having an interuptable tank with 1500 hp, 600 af and 0% absorb xD

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
If all damage was reduced then sieges would last forever. They can last several hours already (or until T3h l33t r34v3r5 show up) and lowering the overall damage would make NF even more zergy imho.

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
u cant lower all dmg, because it would nerf casters horribly, if u cant nuke a tank dead before he reaches you then you're pretty much dead. a tank on the other hand doesn't need to kill a casters supa-quickly, so long as he's in melee range that caster aint escaping and can't do any damage in return so in the long run the tank would always win

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
And how meny seconds does it taken your zerker charging through my CC to kill me?

Well it dont help when i do 20-40 dmg each swing when u use ure RR5 RA ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Maddude said:
Well it dont help when i do 20-40 dmg each swing when u use ure RR5 RA ;)

i only used that once :p the other times i was stunned :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Sparrow said:
Bit of a temper on you.

However, if you must have an argument over it, I'm sure there are other casters in his group while he's strafing who don't need to.
not a temper just a laugh

and in a group situation casters can be interupted, tanks can only be cc'd once per death

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
But what about RM or Wiz then? I can't hide behind some RA or pet cuz' I have none. Nerf my dmg and I have nothing usefull for a grp anymore. It's like having an interuptable tank with 1500 hp, 600 af and 0% absorb xD
Pfft, u can single target root the zoarkat pets on our healers. :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Zebolt said:
If there the cast speed of caster were to be lowered I think it would only be fair to add a celerity and haste buff for casting speed since otherwise melee speed would out rule casting speed by far..

And since spells are interuptable and melee ain't I think it's only fair that the dmg are a bit higher.

the problem between caster's castingspeed and tank melee speed is that casters can get that without having to depend on a second char (not counting buffbots here) with capped dex. u get capped casting speed. whilst a tank have to rely on a aug healer's celerity to reach capped swing speed on his weapon... sure a tank can get that to by picking a 2.0 (or whatever the fastest weapon is) spd weapon.. but he wont do any damage. casters dont suffer from that either. ur doing the same damage no matter how fast or slow ur castingspeed is...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Jovo said:
And shorter range !

dont see any reason to shorten the range here. they need the range imo. atleast in pve. the 1500 nuke range is short enough....

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
the problem between caster's castingspeed and tank melee speed is that casters can get that without having to depend on a second char (not counting buffbots here) with capped dex. u get capped casting speed. whilst a tank have to rely on a aug healer's celerity to reach capped swing speed on his weapon...
That's just what I said? ^^

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
I know tons of people that are ML10, and many have multiple chars that all are ML10. And I seriosly doubt the majority is below ML3. TOA came a while ago, rl or no rl... Not hacking down on you personally, just mentioned that if one aint got all the tools available, one cannot whine about things.

Oh wait your Hib.. in hib you can do ML8 with 2.5 group in 10 mins.. takes mids about 45+ people and its done in 1hour roughly... Just an example you want more?? So if your either alb or hib plz just be silent about MLs...

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, cause we all know every ani wants ML10!

Half my ML raids didn't have any anis, and probably way less tanks than your average mid raid too.

On one ML7 raid we had a hero and a vw meleeing, and me and another warden as only other melees besides - and not a single ani.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
Oh wait your Hib.. in hib you can do ML8 with 2.5 group in 10 mins.. takes mids about 45+ people and its done in 1hour roughly... Just an example you want more?? So if your either alb or hib plz just be silent about MLs...

Just because you suck doesn't mean everyone else does too. :(

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Just because you suck doesn't mean everyone else does too. :(
You may think I suck.. I think i dont.. but i have never ever thought I sucked so much that I would take to radar using... :twak:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
You may think I suck.. I think i dont.. but i have never ever thought I sucked so much that I would take to radar using... :twak:

You trying to say something?

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Prolly should, it's the guy with the ace quote from IRC.

"I like, unstealthed and a minstrel came running for me, fucking cheater!!1"

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Prolly should, it's the guy with the ace quote from IRC.

"I like, unstealthed and a minstrel came running for me, fucking cheater!!1"
That wasnt what I said.. I did a series of tests, getting out of stealth at various locations, even had a friend stand in stealth to report the sec he turned around if i was unstealthing other side of a milegate.... and for all i know he got banned, since I gatherd quite alot of proof.. but then again your little wanker community would defend each other to death.. Oh and I never said you cheated on Farrell...

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
That wasnt what I said.. I did a series of tests, getting out of stealth at various locations, even had a friend stand in stealth to report the sec he turned around if i was unstealthing other side of a milegate.... and for all i know he got banned, since I gatherd quite alot of proof.. but then again your little wanker community would defend each other to death.. Oh and I never said you cheated on Farrell...

Then why add the random radar comment?

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Because you cheated on other chars. Very unfair that not all chars have access to whips tbh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom