Wigan up..

Gray

FH is my second home
I can see Wigan doing exceptionally well in the Premiership next season, well, mid-table and not fighting relegation like the other newcomers this season

And Everton in the Champions League

Such a dream! Cant wait for the official Champions League Everton top with multimillion pound shirt sponser! ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Wigan have a deadly strike force, a great manager and financial backing. The chairman has publically announced he's giving a large sum of money available to the manager to increase the strength of the team and squad. They'll do well.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
I was at yesterdays game with a friend who is a Reading fan, and I have to say, wigan were quality. The Duke (Nathan Ellington) looked brilliant, and Jason Roberts looks a lot leaner than when he was at West Brom. They seem to have a squad with a good mix of young and old players, and I thought Jason Jarrett was excellent, his pace could trouble defences next season.
Having seen sunderland play a few weeks back, I think that Wigan have a much better squad that the Mackems, and probably stand a decent chance of staying up, esp with Whelans money.

I even got to shake hands with Mr. JJB at the end :D

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Another scouse accent to listen to every week on match of the day and skysports now :(

good luck to everton in champs league tho specially after the red half of liverpool kept their great 80's team out of europe :twak:

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Wigan did West Ham a favour too, hope they join them in the Premiership.

Marc

FH is my second home
Wigan will go straight back down.

f****** pie eaters

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Congratulations Wigan, what a rags to riches story!

I was at the game (high behind the goal to the left of the Reading fans). All I'll say is that the stadium was built on the cheap.

mookie

One of Freddy's beloved
time to settle an argument. Can the latics still share a stadium with the (Crap) rugby team? i've had 1 catagorical no, 1 'yes but only for another year in case the latics go back down' and 1 'they can keep sharing with no problems because they both have a 99 year lease on the stadium.

i'm going for the second, but if you have any other input, post!

Marc

FH is my second home
mookie said:
time to settle an argument. Can the latics still share a stadium with the (Crap) rugby team? i've had 1 catagorical no, 1 'yes but only for another year in case the latics go back down' and 1 'they can keep sharing with no problems because they both have a 99 year lease on the stadium.

i'm going for the second, but if you have any other input, post!

Unfortunatley they can share as they do in fact have a 99 year lease.. Was hoping they couldnt so the pie eaters rugby team would have to go play at orrell.

mookie

One of Freddy's beloved
damn. i think every saints fan will be dissapointed that wigan dont have to play in the asda car park :)

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
Nice half time pies at Wigan.Here's a tip though,don't actually wait till half time,go like 10 minutes before half time or they'll be sold out :eek: .

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well, when you're doing that if you see a ginger haired cameraman in a bright orange jacket, could you get him a pie as well?

Marc

FH is my second home
Tom said:
Well, when you're doing that if you see a ginger haired cameraman in a bright orange jacket, could you get him a pie as well?

U do it for football or rugby or both? I will give u a wave next time im in that shit hole of a town watching saints givin the pies another masterclass in rugby.

Marc

FH is my second home
nakkiel said:
can hear the arguments already :D

lol like the quote nakk. Surprised you managed to find something hed posted without a reference to drugs.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Sorry but who are you?

Oh and Rugby isn't a woman's sport. It's a faggot's sport.

Marc

FH is my second home
Bodhi said:
Sorry but who are you?

Oh and Rugby isn't a woman's sport. It's a faggot's sport.

Whilst I dont want to get involved in a rugby v football debate, being a keen follower of both, i would like to know what your above statement is based on.

Bodhi

Eight grown men having a massive hug and grabbing each other's bollocks and grunting sounds pretty gay to me.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Rugby players = posh blokes.

Posh blokes = go to posh schools.

Posh blokes + posh schools = lots of gays.

We all know this to be true. Posh boys at posh schools are VERY homoerotic. Most of the bigger ones go play Rugby.

Marc

FH is my second home
Bodhi said:
Eight grown men having a massive hug and grabbing each other's bollocks and grunting sounds pretty gay to me.

11 grown men (particulary in Italy), falling over after getting tapped on the ankle sounds pretty gay to me. Tell me, if rugby is played by gays, why didnt Justin Fashanu and a current member of the arsenal and england team (who I cannot name as we dont want FH getting nasty letters from his solicitor) decide to play football and not rugby?

You clearly do not have a clue what you are talking about.

Marc

FH is my second home
Swift^ said:
Rugby players = posh blokes.

Posh blokes = go to posh schools.

Posh blokes + posh schools = lots of gays.

We all know this to be true. Posh boys at posh schools are VERY homoerotic. Most of the bigger ones go play Rugby.

Do you have any facts to back up this statement, or are you just hanging out of Bodhis arse for the sake of it? Whilst I am not ex public school, i have played rugby union with a lot of ex public school boys who are the hardest, toughest sportsmen you will find and certainly not homosexual. So by all means, make some more totally clueless statements, making yourself look an even bigger fool in the process. It makes good reading :cheers:

Bodhi

Marc said:
11 grown men (particulary in Italy), falling over after getting tapped on the ankle sounds pretty gay to me. Tell me, if rugby is played by gays, why didnt Justin Fashanu and a current member of the arsenal and england team (who I cannot name as we dont want FH getting nasty letters from his solicitor) decide to play football and not rugby?

Cos they were better at football?

Oh and Swift isn't up my arse at all , far from it in fact. Just cos we both agree rubgay (heehee u c what i did there???"?"?!") is played by girly shirt-lifting tosspieces doesn't mean there is any tongue to bum love happening.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'll have you know I know a lot of people that went to public school, and the stuff I have heard is actually wrong, perverted and sickening. It is not worth repeating on here, but believe me - public school rugger boys are gayer than graeme norton and juilan clary having a gay fuckfest.

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Bodhi said:

this coming from the bloke that chose what football team to follow because of his self-professed love of one man.

what was it? the tanned skin? the curly flowing locks? or just that you'd heard frenchmen made good lovers?

Marc

FH is my second home
nakkiel said:
this coming from the bloke that chose what football team to follow because of his self-professed love of one man.

what was it? the tanned skin? the curly flowing locks? or just that you'd heard frenchmen made good lovers?

Considering he was 7 at the time and italian footy wasnt even on channel 4, he couldnt have seen him play, so must of seen his picture in a pannini footy sticker album and it was love at first sight. Tell me Bogey (ROFL did u c what i did with your name?) did your parents send you to public school by any chance?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yes, because the only way we get news of italia n football is through the (long dead) Football Italia?

Marc, you're picking on someone without thinking about it. If you're going to troll at least TRY.

Bodhi

Marc said:
Considering he was 7 at the time and italian footy wasnt even on channel 4, he couldnt have seen him play, so must of seen his picture in a pannini footy sticker album and it was love at first sight. Tell me Bogey (ROFL did u c what i did with your name?) did your parents send you to public school by any chance?

No. If they had I'm sure I'd like rubgay followed by a munch on a soggy biscuit though.

Anyway 2 things spring to mind

1) Idolising i.e thinking someone is God is not the same as being attracted to someone, and is perfectly natural when you're seven years old. In fact at that age it was probably a much better I idolised a man rather than a woman don't you think? Wouldn't want to start copying what women do now would I.

2) Platini also played for France, who won Euro 1984. That was on TV. Pannini sticker albums indeed.

Marc

FH is my second home
Swift^ said:
Yes, because the only way we get news of italia n football is through the (long dead) Football Italia?

Marc, you're picking on someone without thinking about it. If you're going to troll at least TRY.

Im not trolling. If anyone is trolling its you and Bodhi with your absurd and unfounded statements towards rugby players and fans. Justin Fashanu was gay, does that mean that you are a bender too cos u like footy?

Bodhi

Marc said:
Im not trolling. If anyone is trolling its you and Bodhi with your absurd and unfounded statements towards rugby players and fans. Justin Fashanu was gay, does that mean that you are a bender too cos u like footy?

Scrolling back I see that this argument started with you making some comment about me talking about drugs a lot (which I don't really, like 3 posts is not a lot). I merely defended myself from what appeared to be a retarded troll attack. Looks like I was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom