Wigan up..

Marc

FH is my second home
Bodhi said:
I do agree with you tho Wigan should be making far better signings than they are, like James Beattie!!

haha. Christ hes awful aint he. He just doesnt suit evertons style of play and for me is a bad signing.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Marc said:
Bit like the premierships 5th place team, and second best team in merseyside had no problems against that italian team who cant even get 15,000 fans for each home game. I think Juventus are a prime example of what happens when you negotiate your own TV deal. A team like that shouldnt be losing to the red shite and shouldnt be getting such paltry crowds for league games.

You ever been to the Delle Alpi? It's fucking freezing especially in winter. Seems far more sensible to sit at home and watch it on Sky to me.

Oh and no, we shouldn't have lost to Liverpool. If the linesman hadn't incorrectly dissallowed Del Piero's goal for offside, the tie would have finished 2-2 and we would have gone through to play (and beat thx) Chelsea on the away goals rule.

Marc

FH is my second home
Bodhi said:
You ever been to the Delle Alpi? It's fucking freezing especially in winter. Seems far more sensible to sit at home and watch it on Sky to me.

Oh and no, we shouldn't have lost to Liverpool. If the linesman hadn't incorrectly dissallowed Del Piero's goal for offside, the tie would have finished 2-2 and we would have gone through to play (and beat thx) Chelsea on the away goals rule.

Manchester is fucking freezing in winter but both teams sell out every week.

Yes you should of lost to the red shite, and you did.

Marc

FH is my second home
Red shite beat Juventus and crystal palace beat the red shite.

OMG ROFL ROFL That must mean crystal palace are better than Juventus. And they average more crowds ROFL ROFL.

Bodhi

Marc said:
Manchester is fucking freezing in winter but both teams sell out every week.

Yes you should of lost to the red shite, and you did.

There's a slight difference between Manchester in winter (really not that cold) and the Alps in winter. You can find out for yourself when Everton travel there in the CL next season and no doubt get humped about 10-0.

And no, we shouldn't have, and neither should Chelsea.

Marc

FH is my second home
Bodhi said:
There's a slight difference between Manchester in winter (really not that cold) and the Alps in winter. You can find out for yourself when Everton travel there in the CL next season and no doubt get humped about 10-0.

And no, we shouldn't have, and neither should Chelsea.

Considering red shite knocked you out of the CL quite easily, id much rather draw Juventus than some hungarian part timers to be honest.

Bodhi

Marc said:
Considering red shite knocked you out of the CL quite easily, id much rather draw Juventus than some hungarian part timers to be honest.

You're right it was quite easy for Liverpool. But then slipping a few hundred quid in the back of a linesman's pocket's never was the hardest thing in the world.

Marc

FH is my second home
Speaking of pockets, has Hyypia let Ibrahimovic out of his yet?

Bodhi

I presume so Zlatan scored at the weekend. A goal as well, you know one of them things the Arse scored 7 of past you.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Marc said:
Yeah but everton deservedly finished 4th so whats your point? In 5 years time, wigan will be in non league football.

Riiiigggghht. Tell me something, why have Everton got wooden seats in their stadium, while Wigan have a brand new one, and you don't even need to park in shitty Stanley Park car park?

Seems to me as though Wigan have the right ideas, the money, the determination, while all Everton have is an ancient grudge against Liverpool, who historically have twatted Everton in every competition.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The James Beattie thing made me laugh, a lot. Well done Bods. Unfortunetly both you and Marc then started spouting a lot of "blah blah blah shite".

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
why have Everton got wooden seats in their stadium, while Wigan have a brand new one,

I'm sure thats got something to do with the sales of hoodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom