Wigan up..

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I was certainly stoned when the sun came up :D

Oh noes i menshunned teh druqgs!!!!""!!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Bodhi, your drug induced fits make you more and more homoerotic. By now you should actually be INSIDE Del Piero's rectum.

Marc

FH is my second home
Back on topic.

Wigan made their first signing.

Les Ferdinand. Hmm, shows they arent really serious about staying up. Unless they can attract some good players, all they are gonna get are journeymen looking for some money before they retire.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Lol jesus. Why the fuck would you sign him? He is WELL past it. It doesn't make sense because its not even as if Wigan are desperate for budget buys. They could afford a better striker. How much did he cost?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He played well at the start of this season for Bolton. He may not be able to play every game but he has experience, and it's probably more about boosting morale by having him in the dressing room. Would like to see West Ham come back up and give Sheringham one more season in the top flight as well.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
i think you will find he has been signed on a short term basis, as Ellington might miss a few games at start of season due to injury

Marc

FH is my second home
Shit town, shit stadium, shit players, shit signings, shit crowds. Bye Bye premiership and hello championship again.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Marc said:
Shit town, shit stadium, shit players, shit signings, shit crowds. Bye Bye premiership and hello championship again.

What an interesting observation. Of course the fact that a few years back they were looking at non-league football means nothing. Mind you, I wouldn't be surprised if you only started supporting your current team once they had a bit of success.

Whoever you support, like the underdog usually does I hope they kick your arse.

NORTHERNERS FOREVER!

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
Tom said:
Mind you, I wouldn't be surprised if you only started supporting your current team once they had a bit of success.

NORTHERNERS FOREVER!

He supports Everton,so that's 1985 or something,should of stopped supporting them 2 years later rofl.

Marc

FH is my second home
Tom said:
What an interesting observation. Of course the fact that a few years back they were looking at non-league football means nothing. Mind you, I wouldn't be surprised if you only started supporting your current team once they had a bit of success.

Whoever you support, like the underdog usually does I hope they kick your arse.

NORTHERNERS FOREVER!

Ive supported Everton since i was 6, enduring many years of none success and still stuck by them. Ive supported St Helens from the same ages, when we were shit and Wigan dominated but still stuck by them. So that kinda pisses on your bonfire aye

Marc

FH is my second home
Oh, and back on topic again. DO ellington and Roberts still hate each other? If so, whos gonna be the one booted out of the club. Ellington put Roberts on his arse in the chicago rock cafe in town apparantly. Mind you thats nothin new, when i used to go to wigan pier, saw cavanagh fighting in town week after week after week after week

Marc

FH is my second home
big soz, wasnt Kavanagh, was John FIlan lol the goaly.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Ch3tan said:
Would like to see West Ham come back up and give Sheringham one more season in the top flight as well.

West Ham have just moved a step closer - just beat Ipswich 2-0 (4-2 agg) - now in playoff final.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Marc said:
Ive supported Everton since i was 6, enduring many years of none success and still stuck by them. Ive supported St Helens from the same ages, when we were shit and Wigan dominated but still stuck by them. So that kinda pisses on your bonfire aye

Ahh right, you've supported them for 3 years then. Makes sense.

Marc

FH is my second home
Tom said:
Ahh right, you've supported them for 3 years then. Makes sense.

Hilarious. Nearly as funny as Wigan signing Les Ferdinand.

Bodhi

Marc said:

Back under your bridge you.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Opening day of the season.

Arsenal 4 - 0 Everton. Ouch.

You all have a good season, and do well. Get cocky.
End of season, Arsenal 7 - 0 Everton. Ouch. 11 goals in just two games? Don't ask an Arsenal fan to explain how you did so well this season, we can't see any potential ;D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Marc said:

Were you the scouser in the home crowd at Bolton last weekend then? That guy almost had his head ripped off, I should know because he was 10 feet away from me.

I like Everton, I really do, however it was only 4-5 years ago that your club was heading to where Wigan have just come from - so don't get too cocky son.

Marc

FH is my second home
Yeah but everton deservedly finished 4th so whats your point? In 5 years time, wigan will be in non league football.

As for Arsenal, who cares, bunch of soft southern twats anyway and they only put 7 past us cos we had secured 4th place and had been on the piss for 2 days.

Oh how Arse fans must hate the fact they can sometimes play like that yet are absolutley fcking WANK in europe.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They had a poor season in Europe this year, but last year they did well. Considering you have no recent European record to speak off, I really hope your critisism of the teams that have been playing in Europe consistently comes back and bites you in the arse.

And as for not caring of the result against Arsenal? Fuck off, if nothing else have a little pride, if thats really Everton's attitude you'll be the ones in non league football in 5 years time.

Marc

FH is my second home
lolz k

Im under no illusions that we wont get far in europe. We may not even get past the qualifiers. Unlike the southern ponces who declare "this will be our year", every year, only to travel to second rate european teams and either lose or draw haha.

Yes it was a bad result to lose to Arsenal 7-0 but these things happen and wont take any gloss off a season, that in the scheme of things, has been a hundred times more successful for us, than it has (so far) for the southern ponces given the various factors.

Marc

FH is my second home
and Wigans next signing is looking to be.....

Lee Clark

Joking aside right, i knew, all they are likely to get are journeymen, looking for one last pay off.

Bodhi

Marc said:
lolz k

Im under no illusions that we wont get far in europe. We may not even get past the qualifiers. Unlike the southern ponces who declare "this will be our year", every year, only to travel to second rate european teams and either lose or draw haha.

Didn't have much trouble against your third rate European team tho did they?

Bodhi

I do agree with you tho Wigan should be making far better signings than they are, like James Beattie!!

Marc

FH is my second home
Bodhi said:
Didn't have much trouble against your third rate European team tho did they?

Bit like the premierships 5th place team, and second best team in merseyside had no problems against that italian team who cant even get 15,000 fans for each home game. I think Juventus are a prime example of what happens when you negotiate your own TV deal. A team like that shouldnt be losing to the red shite and shouldnt be getting such paltry crowds for league games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom