why the fuck...

Gratscensi

Banned
you are missing the point here njubs

the fact that more ice = less coke is pretty clear, but why is the icebits made like this:
______
/______\

so that they float on the surface and actually stops you from getting the beverage in question inside your mouth?

edit: saw bahumat got the point, +1 goldstar for you.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Bahumat said:
The ice IS retarded, they have it in such a way you cant drink the drink. you just get the ice cubes forcing their way down your throat.

dunno how they achieve it but if you dont like using straws the ice seems to WANT to be against your lips.

normal drinks you can guzzle down, their ones you just get ice :(
open you mouth a tiny bit and suck it in while the cup is tipped so the liquid is touching your hot sexy lips, then undress and take it anal... oooooh yeeeeah! thats how i drink my mcd beverages!

Laddey

FH is my second home
Maccy D's tastes so great.

It's said that Pot Noodles are the fuel of britain, no way.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Gratscensi said:

the fact that more ice = less coke is pretty clear.

ive already told you how this is wrong. so its certainly not clear.

Nate

FH is my second home
Gratscensi said:

the fact that more ice = less coke is pretty clear, but why is the icebits made like this:
______
/______\

so that they float on the surface and actually stops you from getting the beverage in question inside your mouth?

edit: saw bahumat got the point, +1 goldstar for you.

and ice doesn't float on the surface otherwise? :eek6:

Gratscensi

Banned
tris- said:
ive already told you how this is wrong. so its certainly not clear.

yawn. no just cause you put in more ice in a cup doesnt mean the drink itself disappears. but the concept some restaurants have to fill your glass with ½ ice however, is pretty clear, which was what some people suggested as the answer.

tris-

Gratscensi said:
yawn. no just cause you put in more ice in a cup doesnt mean the drink itself disappears. but the concept some restaurants have to fill your glass with ½ ice however, is pretty clear, which was what some people suggested as the answer.

ye but this is about mc d drink cups. you dont get less coke just because you ask for ice. you may well get more coke (if you dont get ice) than your supposed to though if the monkey filling it up decided to be nice and goes past the require volume of drink.

Gratscensi

Banned
tris- said:
ye but this is about mc d drink cups. you dont get less coke just because you ask for ice. you may well get more coke (if you dont get ice) than your supposed to though if the monkey filling it up decided to be nice and goes past the require volume of drink.

jesus. seriously, i get it, aijt?

the original question was meant to be something like "why is the ice shaped in a way that makes you unable to drink the fucking beverage"

tris-

bah kids these days. just cant understand them anymore :(

Nate

FH is my second home
alright i reckon? gratscensi won't reply to my question ;(

Gratscensi

Banned
Nate said:
alright i reckon? gratscensi won't reply to my question ;(

where do i say ice doesnt float?

btw tris, dont be such a leet flamer, really im afraid to post when you behave like this

tris-

Gratscensi said:

btw tris, dont be such a leet flamer, really im afraid to post when you behave like this

usually if i dont understand a word i ask what it means. aijt is not a word ive ever come across.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
fs tris get with the speak!!!

Nate

FH is my second home
Gratscensi said:

made like this:
______
/______\

so that they float on the surface

which means they don't float on the surface if there not made like that? :D

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
mikke said:
lol? they save shitloads of money when theyre filling the cup with ice..

for example they take a 1l cup, fill it with 5ml ice, and 5ml coke, so they save 0,5l of coke:)

btwn, some studies have shown that in some McDonalds the toilet water is cleaner then the water they make ice from.. Thats one of the many reasons why i do not eat at McDonalds

Theres 1000 ml to a litre not 10 ;) so it would be 500ml :eek:

tris-

Nate said:
which means they don't float on the surface if there not made like that? :D

i dunno wtf is going on here. for anyone who doesnt know the ice will float as its more dense than the water.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
i dunno wtf is going on here. for anyone who doesnt know the ice will float as its more dense than the water.

its less dense ;) thats why water expands when frozen. Which is why you never put a beer can or a bottle of wine in the freezer (for extended periods of time anyway)

Gamah

Banned
tris- said:

Aijt is like Ali G, AIJJTT. Now I'm 21 and you're younger than me? which means you must of known/seen Ali G.

Gratscensi

Banned
hm, id say the brains of most guys in this thread would float tbfh. :|

and yea, i dont have the slightest clue if brains float or not, and i do not care in case any wiseass wanna try to be funnay

Nate

FH is my second home
Gratscensi said:
hm, id say the brains of most guys in this thread would float tbfh. :|
and yea, i dont have the slightest clue if brains float or not, and i do not care in case any wiseass wanna try to be funnay

ok im sorry :( i guess you just worded it badly, shouldn't take the piss i guess

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
its less dense ;) thats why water expands when frozen. Which is why you never put a beer can or a bottle of wine in the freezer (for extended periods of time anyway)

its not why it expands. the fact it expands is why its less dense, but the reason it expands is because water forms irregular crystals as it freezes, leaving small gaps of air, and thus it expands and becomes less dense.

or sommit like that anyway.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Neffneff said:
its not why it expands. the fact it expands is why its less dense, but the reason it expands is because water forms irregular crystals as it freezes, leaving small gaps of air, and thus it expands and becomes less dense.

true shizzle, the water molecules freeze into a hexagonal lattice iirc, creating gaps in the middle of the molecules.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Neffneff said:

I meant to say something along those lines but I was still drunk from the night before, similar to how I fell now tbh.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Amildin said:
true shizzle, the water molecules freeze into a hexagonal lattice iirc, creating gaps in the middle of the molecules.
nononono. what happens is that when water is exposed to a temperature belove 0 (be it fahrenheit or celcius!) they mutate into tiny living superbeings that rape and plunder at night, and the reason why it floats are coz they sleep in water :/

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Ice at McDonalds comes straight from the water supply, tbh water in England is shit xD Scottish water rocks! so tbh i would be able to tell the differance if i had ice in England and Ice in Scotland..

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
They take tap water straight from the sewage system don't they? There's too many people in the country now so we have to drink water that probably had someone's turd floating in it a few days before.

Unless of course you can afford bottled water. (which probably comes straight out of the tap aswell)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom