why the fuck...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Dillinja said:
They take tap water straight from the sewage system don't they? There's too many people in the country now so we have to drink water that probably had someone's turd floating in it a few days before.

Unless of course you can afford bottled water. (which probably comes straight out of the tap aswell)

well its not exactly straight from the sewage it is cleaned.

there is nothing wrong with using water thats even had a dead body floating in then someone shit all over it. once its cleaned its cleaned.

i watched an experiment on tv where some guy collected loads of piss and used some kind of osmosis to take the water out, he drank it. it was clean.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I know it's cleaned, but surely it can never be made as pure as something that came straight from the sky?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
tris- said:
well its not exactly straight from the sewage it is cleaned.

there is nothing wrong with using water thats even had a dead body floating in then someone shit all over it. once its cleaned its cleaned.

i watched an experiment on tv where some guy collected loads of piss and used some kind of osmosis to take the water out, he drank it. it was clean.

Danger 50,000 voltz did it (Nick Frost, fat guy from Sean of the Dead).

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dillinja said:
I know it's cleaned, but surely it can never be made as pure as something that came straight from the sky?

There is probably acid and other shit in the water from the sky, im sure that water is also cleansed.

Gamah

Banned
Bahumat said:
There is probably acid and other shit in the water from the sky, im sure that water is also cleansed.

Acid and shit? Live in Slough :<??

Gratscensi

Banned
Dillinja said:

water from the sky catches alot of pollution on the way down, thats where the "dont eat the snow" comes from (not to be mistaken with, dont eat the yellow snow), and its the actual ground that filtrates and cleans the water until it has traveled down to the groundwaterlevel.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
lol? they save shitloads of money when theyre filling the cup with ice..

for example they take a 1l cup, fill it with 5ml ice, and 5ml coke, so they save 0,5l of coke:)

btwn, some studies have shown that in some McDonalds the toilet water is cleaner then the water they make ice from.. Thats one of the many reasons why i do not eat at McDonalds

:worthy:

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Not to defend McD's here, but just so you know - theres a line on the cup that show where the liquid volume should reach without the ice being in the cup. The drinks machines pour the exact measure that you buy so if its a 0.5l drink, you get 0.5l. The reason it seems less is that they make the cups bigger so you can fit in the ice as well.

As Tris said, usually when you ask for it without ice they will fill it up to the top of the cup, but this is actually more drink than you paid for! :D When I worked there, you got stingy managers who made sure you wouldnt top it up, so people got 0.5l of drink in a 0.7l cup and felt they had been done.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
If you knew about half the shit that goes into the groundwater you'd be more wary about drinking water from the ground as well as from the sky :p

Having said that, all water is tested before it goes into fresh water mains for a whole range of contaminants, particle counts, acidity etc, so you really have nothing to worry about.

Except for the hormones of course ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom