Why is Midgard SUCH EASY MODE ???!

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Ialkarn
TiwazBot- Name: Rollie <Aegir Adventurers> Race: Kobold Class: Warrior Level: 20 RP: 0 (RR1L1) Last Week: 0 Realm: Midgard

Warrior is 50 now and still has same rp btw

-TiwazBot- Name: Morphene <Untouchables> Race: Norseman Class: Healer Level: 50 RP: 787,668 (RR5L6) Last Week: 20,544 Realm: Midgard

Yes exactly the curriculum of a failed

failed cause i dont enjoy the unbalanced rvr atm?

my god your really going for it today

tell me more stories please, your previous comments have brought much amusement while stood at mtk

And fyi i left the game as i quit, but after a month was enticed back and decided to join old UO guildmates in middy where i previously rolled a char, but thats np, your just upset you was proved wrong about the necro, proved wrong again about the xp and laughed at about your UO comment, give it up.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Rollie
And fyi i left the game as i quit, but after a month was enticed back and decided to join old UO .

That was after or before you sold your smiter cleric cause he wasn't fotm animore?

R

Rollie

That was after or before you sold your smiter cleric cause he wasn't fotm animore?

i sold that over a year ago, as for fotm, i only made it cause when i started the game thats what an old guildmate from UO said i should roll ;) i played scout mainly after see-hidden ;) u wanna tell me they are fotm?

oh thats right, your clueless, come on lark, answer more posts regarding the necro and xp, get off the subject of me, its just showing you as a person who cannot back up his posts at all and instantly resorts to snears and whines :)

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by sorusi
have you even seen how lethal a perfect hibb/alb grp is when it is played flawless?

yeah, almost as lethal as a rr2 fotm mid group that makes mistakes.

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Asha
plz that is so not true. You have 2 other healers with instas, a shammie (ok I know he's crap healing but it's better than nothing) and all three should have some con thx to the bbot epidemic.

If that was the case sorusi then why do all NP healers have PR? For PvE? :p

because its better than any other RA they can get atm ?

i didnt say it was shit, i just said there are ways to counter it.. but luckily it rocks when clueless enemys dont know how to counter it like sticking a hero, and following the hero into a pbaoe box and still sticking him or so.. :p

I

infozwerg

Originally posted by old.m0000
yeah, almost as lethal as a rr2 fotm mid group that makes mistakes.

yawn. our alb group kills 2 fotm rr3 mid groups without casualties.

either we are completely and utterly uber or you completely and utterly suck.

hint: we are not uber ^^

I

Ialkarn

oh thats right, your clueless, come on lark, answer more posts regarding the necro and xp, get off the subject of me, its just showing you as a person who cannot back up his posts at all and instantly resorts to snears and whines :)

I have nothing to add animore,or you are blind or just stupid.

If you say xp in albion isn't harder than midgard you are ignorant too,and you got a poor knowledge of the game,or even worse you see only what you want to see.

I m saying Xp in midgard it's easier than albion
:I said the direct reasons:
pbaoe+aoe stun
the indirect reasons:a malmo list where it's possible to get great xp whitout works on groups everyday and get there whitout any help.

better spots were XP (TG>SIDI)
that mean more uber drops for the realm more cash etc

I said the duo Tank+buffbot works better in midgard than albion:stronger tanks (better damage output) stronger buffbots(end regen buff).

What the l33t powerplayer guild does wasn't the matter of my reply,since I was doing a general discussion about ALL the realm's population.

A

Asha

because its better than any other RA they can get atm ?

i didnt say it was shit, i just said there are ways to counter it.. but luckily it rocks when clueless enemys dont know how to counter it like sticking a hero, and following the hero into a pbaoe box and still sticking him or so.. :p

sorusi... there are loads of ras they can get :) It isn't a cheap RA. They get it because it's very good. I dont think it's as great as SoS, but its very nice.

You lost me about the hero :)

R

Rollie

If you say xp in albion isn't harder than midgard you are ignorant too,and you got a poor knowledge of the game,or even worse you see only what you want to see.

DEPENDING on your char depends on this view, a skald/runie/thane amd other non lair group classes will xp slower to 50 than alb classes UNLESS they have a friend who has a sm/healer to get them in lair group as a leech.

I m saying Xp in midgard it's easier than albion
:I said the direct reasons:
pbaoe+aoe stun
the indirect reasons:a malmo list where it's possible to get great xp whitout works on groups everyday and get there whitout any help.

if you want great xp then make a focus group and focus pull, its easy enough, you can do that in any realm with ease.

Other than that a necro is still very fast and great loot, 20+ plat and 4 days played without a buffbot, and that was after the Si quests were done.

UNLESS you have a Sm or healer on 1 account to pl your char on another account middy is NOT faster, the lair is occupied nowadays by pl groups, its not like the lair of old where regardless of class you got added to list, the list is for 3 classes now, shammie/sm/healer.

better spots were XP (TG>SIDI)
that mean more uber drops for the realm more cash etc

hahhahahahhhahahahha no need to say anything on that, i havent seen 1 person xping in TG, most of the mobs are already gone from summon sm

I said the duo Tank+buffbot works better in midgard than albion:stronger tanks (better damage output) stronger buffbots(end regen buff).

What the l33t powerplayer guild does wasn't the matter of my reply,since I was doing a general discussion about ALL the realm's population.

I agree the tank soloing with shaman buffs is better since they dont need to be grouped

I

Ialkarn

DEPENDING on your char depends on this view, a skald/runie/thane amd other non lair group classes will xp slower to 50 than alb classes UNLESS they have a friend who has a sm/healer to get them in lair group as a leech.

Wake up early and join the group at start when they still have a spot for you,or be the first and start the list,you ll xp fine.

UNLESS you have a Sm or healer on 1 account to pl your char on another account middy is NOT faster, the lair is occupied nowadays by pl groups, its not like the lair of old where regardless of class you got added to list, the list is for 3 classes now, shammie/sm/healer.

[/B]

Malmo is plenty of different spots were pull,atleast it's easier than find a good spot for your necro:since every necro spots are overcamped.
Barrows? the standard is 3 necros in wight room during the day 1-2 during the night.
Lyonesse? Necros and Cabis everywhere,like every undead spots.

You forgot to mention you get adds if you pull whit the pet so you have to use the buffbot to stun pull or the lowbie ;(if he is able to pull whitout insta die) still 3 accounts to handle that, not exacty something everyone can affort.

hahhahahahhhahahahha no need to say anything on that, i havent seen 1 person xping in TG, most of the mobs are already gone from summon sm
[/B]

Ok ppl don't xp there,but they farm right?
how many ppl you need to do a focus pull at entrance?
what its the respawn time?
How many TG drops are around in Midgard and how many SIDI in albion? aloot less.
To go to sidi you need almost a full group:even for a focus pull: a mincer to get inside whit sos
2 clerics 1 cabi,1 necro you can't even try SIDI whitout this setup.
Respawn time? 6-8 hours;the result it's the dungeon can't affort many raids/focus pulls attemps x day.
Go to albion sections you 'll see Sidi booked for the next 10 days.
That affect the economy of the game? I think so

R

Rollie

Wake up early and join the group at start when they still have a spot for you,or be the first and start the list,you ll xp fine.

Malmo is plenty of different spots were pull,atleast it's easier than find a good spot for your necro:since every necro spots are overcamped.
Barrows? the standard is 3 necros in wight room during the day 1-2 during the night.

Ok you dont understand, no one apart from pl groups goto malmo, both lair and yar spots are occupied by organised pl groups that generally run 20 hours of the day, ill put this in bold for you

you only get a malmo group now if

1) your a lv50 sm

2) lv50 healer

3) shammie/healer or sm above 42

to get these spots its just like a necro, you hav eto get up early, i know exactly how it is with necro's, i had one, you just gotta get up early and your fine.

Unless you fall into the above classes or have a mate to get you in as a leech xp in middy is harder, as there is no avalon city for the 40+ ppl, goto spindel and see the lv48 tanks soloing cause there arent anywhere apart from Df where groups form.[/quote]

You forgot to mention you get adds if you pull whit the pet so you have to use the buffbot to stun pull or the lowbie ;(if he is able to pull whitout insta die) still 3 accounts to handle that, not exacty something everyone can affort.

We did some focus pulling last week in both hib and mid, if you pull with pet the adds goto the pet, the DS takes aggro, you bring pet back with healers healing pet and just pbaoe, you dont need tanks, you dont need aoe stun, its very simple, try it, you might surprise yourself.

Ok ppl don't xp there,but they farm right?
how many ppl you need to do a focus pull at entrance?
what its the respawn time?
How many TG drops are around in Midgard and how many SIDI in albion? aloot less.
To go to sidi you need almost a full group:even for a focus pull: a mincer to get inside whit sos
2 clerics 1 cabi,1 necro you can't even try SIDI whitout this setup.
Respawn time? 6-8 hours;the result it's the dungeon can't affort many raids/focus pulls attemps x day.
Go to albion sections you 'll see Sidi booked for the next 10 days.
That affect the economy of the game? I think so

this is irrelevant since you mentioned xping but yes its a hell of alot easier in Tg than sidi, i know that for a fact also.

As for sidi booked, most high level mobs are focus pulled 24/7 by sm+healer+shammie, so its not just alb that suffer from epic dungeon being farmed.

I

infozwerg

you are so clueless it made me laugh

I

Ialkarn

We did some focus pulling last week in both hib and mid, if you pull with pet the adds goto the pet, the DS takes aggro, you bring pet back with healers healing pet and just pbaoe, you dont need tanks, you dont need aoe stun, its very simple, try it, you might surprise yourself.

I was talking about Necros not about focus pulls,sorry if it wasn't clear enought.

About malmo, I xped in Prywden like that(and recently)and I didn't have any troubles,but since Exalibur is more populated I can beleave you,but do you think AC isn't overcamped?

this is irrelevant since you mentioned xping but yes its a hell of alot easier in Tg than sidi, i know that for a fact also.

not exactly,read what I wrote in my original post,wasnt talking about Xp only but how "easy mode" affect the economy of the game and indirectly the RvR.

I saw ppl Xp in malmo groups whit full mp sets and Tusker's weapons.
They are minor aspects ofc,but applyed to a game where not everyone can affort to play 10+ hours x day not everyone is a powerplayer,can make the difference,raising the performance of the global RvR of a realm.

H

hotrat

Originally posted by schinkaar
Sorry hotrats the fight you described doesnt apply to excali.

This is more like a fight vs albs:
1) they get mezzed
2) sorc dies
3) alb tanks start hitting shammie
4) 2 healers chainheal shammie
5) 1st cleric drops
6) 2nd clerics drops
7) minstrel drops
8) healers go low on power
9) tanks drop.

I dunno about how it is on other servers but my guess is PE:s fights doesnt look like that. Maybe its due to bad mids, maybe its due to them being better. But anyone saying theres a alb group playing perfect on excal dont know what he is talking about.
I mean you do manage to loose with SoS and 2x BoF, dont you think theres just a slight chance ur doing something wrong then?
I usually win first mezz unless mids use insta. If I get insta'd and sos is down sorc will die yep, maybe get a ae str/con debuff out, if bof is up they can prolly just qc a mezz as well.
Doesn't really matter what class alb tanks go for, gonne be 2 or 3 others to heal it anyway, but minstrel and sorc should try and interupt them. Mids on the other hand have 3 healers, 1 shaman, and the skald to interupt the 2 clerics (assuming mid tanks on the sorc)
Rest seems about right.

As for losing with SoS and 2x BoF, first can i say its very very rare to get a fight vs NP or JH without any adds from either side AND with those ra's up. One time we did have them up vs NP and it was very close, main reason they won was asd (clerics cant cast 1 spell vs a good mid group, and sorc can only use their QC and insta's) and 8 sec recast insta pbae disease (snare on tanks makes running away 100 times easier).

pr = unbuffed healer.. just need to hit them with a bambo stick to kill them :x

takes that assist team 1hit each to kill it and usually all 3 PR's arent up
Unbuffed healer aint that bad, he can have his buff bar up ready for when he is pr'd and cast base dex/con/af on himself right away if he has time.
Compare it to sorc, on death they lose af shield, abs, pet, mezz reduction, as well as buffs. Rezzed sorc is as good as dead already, until u get ur af shield up.

PR is very under-rated.

R

Rollie

I was talking about Necros not about focus pulls,sorry if it wasn't clear enought.

About malmo, I xped in Prywden like that(and recently)and I didn't have any troubles,but since Exalibur is more populated I can beleave you,but do you think AC isn't overcamped?

not exactly,read what I wrote in my original post,wasnt talking about Xp only but how "easy mode" affect the economy of the game and indirectly the RvR.

I saw ppl Xp in malmo groups whit full mp sets and Tusker's weapons.
They are minor aspects ofc,but applyed to a game where not everyone can affort to play 10+ hours x day not everyone is a powerplayer,can make the difference,raising the performance of the global RvR of a realm.

mobs add to your alt at times yes but as a necro thats easy to deal with, i did it after 1.62 easy enough.

If ppl in prydwen were wearing TG stuff in malmo then i can assure its different there cause no ppl in malmo/excal wear anything like that.

It seems your experience of mid/prydwen has gave you an image that isnt totally consistent with other midgard servers since nothing in the above post happens on mid/excal from experience, especially the malmo TG armor wearer.

There is no normal xp groups in malmo now, its just organised pl groups, im fortunate to have a friend with a 50sm so i can pl my own chars otherwise i would never xp in middy due to it being so slow now.

S

schinkaar

So how come a skald can interrupt 2 clerics, but a minstrel cant handle 2 healers? Ive heard a rumor that alpha once did interrupt 2 healers, but ive never seen a minstrel actually do it, and ive only ever seen belomar try (Might just have been drunk tho).
I dont have much experience with the minstrel class, interrupting 3 ppl with a skald isnt that hard tho unless its one of those frontloading n00bs that can melee every 10 sec or so.

And yea i was talking about how it is when u usually run into a "good" alb group, if they SoS it does get more interesting but thats pretty rare, and i have never ever seen a cleric interrupt anything. Unless you count the odd smite when fighting alb zerg.

I dunno if alb is underpowered or not, i believe it to be, but no group on excal use alb to its full potential. On the other hand i guess looking at what mid have thats better instead of looking at what u could do better is easier than just admitting that you suck.

Anyway your zerg do really good in emain so join that if u wanna win easily, or reroll a fotm dr00d.

P

Puppetmistress

AC exp isnt that bad, nor is necro plvling in barrows.. wich you can plvl yourself SOLO w/o haveing to stand in lists...

also you can get to dragon in dartmoor solo if you have any char with stealth or CC/ or s/s whos not gimped....

oh and btw its TG not TS.

i would only say there are ~3decent grps roaming emain at primetime or so... @ primetime

oh and if you hang out in lair with the roleplayers on prydwen/exc i doubt you will be amazed @ their rvr "skills" :p

try midget mafia instead

Midget Mafia at the moment having a hard time to make 'the' group and hardly active. Midget Mafia wasn't an impossible opponent when I was playing with an equally balanced group, tho it requires a tank-setup, bit too late on the Grouppurge --> instaheal after AoE stun is lethal for a caster-group.

Also Midget Mafia is easily countered by a mentalist with STT up. BAOD also very good MM counter.

Problems are the groups running with savages, same as on Excalibur really. Berserker still is a strong tank (as you know) but cannot even stand in the shadow of the savage currently in terms of raw damage as defense.

A berserker is at the moment a gimped savage without Savagery, without the ability to quad hit, with less defense, with less offensive. Only thing it offers is Prevent Flight and a light-beacon when it goes Frenzy. The biggest berserker-nerf was not the LA-FIX but the introduction of savages.

T

tildson

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Midget Mafia at the moment having a hard time to make 'the' group and hardly active. Midget Mafia wasn't an impossible opponent when I was playing with an equally balanced group, tho it requires a tank-setup, bit too late on the Grouppurge --> instaheal after AoE stun is lethal for a caster-group.

Also Midget Mafia is easily countered by a mentalist with STT up. BAOD also very good MM counter.

Problems are the groups running with savages, same as on Excalibur really. Berserker still is a strong tank (as you know) but cannot even stand in the shadow of the savage currently in terms of raw damage as defense.

A berserker is at the moment a gimped savage without Savagery, without the ability to quad hit, with less defense, with less offensive. Only thing it offers is Prevent Flight and a light-beacon when it goes Frenzy. The biggest berserker-nerf was not the LA-FIX but the introduction of savages.

Just cancel the STT'd pet cant you?

For albion, MM probably were easier than as a hib caster-group. We had plenty of trouble fighting them in the start, but we found out how to beat them and we had even and great fights vs them.

Their setup wouldnt work today though, as LA-nerf really lowers their offense as they only had 1 zerk to "kill with". Probably not relevant regarding your post though :)

As you said, a real challenge for castergroup (we used no void-debuffer, it'd probably be much easier with it) but easier with tankgroup.

Anyhow, hopefully MM will return if/when we gets active again :)

H

hotrat

So how come a skald can interrupt 2 clerics, but a minstrel cant handle 2 healers? Ive heard a rumor that alpha once did interrupt 2 healers, but ive never seen a minstrel actually do it, and ive only ever seen belomar try (Might just have been drunk tho).
I dont have much experience with the minstrel class, interrupting 3 ppl with a skald isnt that hard tho unless its one of those frontloading n00bs that can melee every 10 sec or so.

And yea i was talking about how it is when u usually run into a "good" alb group, if they SoS it does get more interesting but thats pretty rare, and i have never ever seen a cleric interrupt anything. Unless you count the odd smite when fighting alb zerg.

I dunno if alb is underpowered or not, i believe it to be, but no group on excal use alb to its full potential. On the other hand i guess looking at what mid have thats better instead of looking at what u could do better is easier than just admitting that you suck.

Anyway your zerg do really good in emain so join that if u wanna win easily, or reroll a fotm dr00d.
Minstrel has 4 chars to interupt fyi, 3 healers and the shaman, leave any of those free to cast and you will lose. Mids have 3 (2 cleric and sorc) but they have 5 chars to interupt with (healers, shaman, skald).
Clerics shouldnt be interupting except maybe when SoS is on, they dont have insta 1500 range 5 sec timer interupt tool :mad:

How would you use your alb group to full potential then? all tanks assisting, mins interupting, pala also assisting with slam, sorc protecting themselves and clerics, clerics healing. What would you add?

And as to winning a fight if SoS is up everytime, maybe true but 9 times out of 10 you get adds and sos is wasted, then its not ready for the fight when you need it and dont get adds.

A

Asha

???
do you know what it's like to have 3 healers spamming you with interupts and a shammie farting at you? Skald is very least of worries.

I stun if I get a chance, but I am not going to smite at all. I would rather get my hammer out than waste power like that.

Ok that is a lie, I smite sometimes, but it's soooo rare in fg vs fg.

I

Ialkarn

mobs add to your alt at times yes but as a necro thats easy to deal with, i did it after 1.62 easy enough.

If ppl in prydwen were wearing TG stuff in malmo then i can assure its different there cause no ppl in malmo/excal wear anything like that.

It seems your experience of mid/prydwen has gave you an image that isnt totally consistent with other midgard servers since nothing in the above post happens on mid/excal from experience, especially the malmo TG armor wearer.

There is no normal xp groups in malmo now, its just organised pl groups, im fortunate to have a friend with a 50sm so i can pl my own chars otherwise i would never xp in middy due to it being so slow now.

If midgard exalibur is more populated than Midgard prywden (thing it's true) the same it's for albion.
So the problems of overpopulation (spots overcamped etc) affects both realms.
Midgard offer easier pve for lvl 45-50 it's a matter of fact and it have nothing to do whit Single server's habits.

to be able to get in the dragon lair alone when in Albion you cant it's a fact.
to have a top dungeon whit normal respawn against a 6-8 hours respawn it's a fact.
to have a better pbaoe setup and better chances to solo as tank(solo+buffbot), it's a fact.

Malmo is floaded by ppl xping everywhere? Dartmoor is empty
TG is overcamped 24/7? SIDI is empty.

Another thing surprising me:
Why in both server Midgards got DF more than other realms?
Someone would say:cause exalibur alb sux,but I tought alb prywden rocked,so what it's wrong whit them?

edit:according whit some friends in the last period albs had DF more than Mids on Prywden,ok I guess I 'm wrong here :)

p.s.
nerf my edits :\

T

tildson

lol no

funniest thing is vs a BD :p

I got STT'd on with my Theurg when having spammed 6 ice-pets. I went down pretty quick :)

A

Aussie-

So how come a skald can interrupt 2 clerics, but a minstrel cant handle 2 healers?

owned yourself abit here didnt you :>

M

-mamba-

Originally posted by -yoda-

as a few posted above how many excal mids/hibs rolled alb on pryd ? and those that did . did u actually make it to lvl50 and goto rvr ? if so do you think alb is not hard mode? if u say alb aint harder to play than other realms then u ignorant :)

just to answer the question :) mid/excal player, rolled alb on pryd .. made it to 50 & rvr and no i dont think alb is hard mode really ;)

O

old.Nol

sheezuz, face it people, mids have more skill then us, until they dust off there SB's...but that's just 'cos their opposition is overpowered, nothing to do with the skill thing...no really...

R

Rollie

If midgard exalibur is more populated than Midgard prywden (thing it's true) the same it's for albion.
So the problems of overpopulation (spots overcamped etc) affects both realms.
Midgard offer easier pve for lvl 45-50 it's a matter of fact and it have nothing to do whit Single server's habits.

to be able to get in the dragon lair alone when in Albion you cant it's a fact.
to have a top dungeon whit normal respawn against a 6-8 hours respawn it's a fact.
to have a better pbaoe setup and better chances to solo as tank(solo+buffbot), it's a fact.

Malmo is floaded by ppl xping everywhere? Dartmoor is empty
TG is overcamped 24/7? SIDI is empty.

Another thing surprising me:
Why in both server Midgards got DF more than other realms?
Someone would say:cause exalibur alb sux,but I tought alb prywden rocked,so what it's wrong whit them?

edit:according whit some friends in the last period albs had DF more than Mids on Prywden,ok I guess I 'm wrong here :)

p.s.
nerf my edits :\

ok ill make it simple for you cause you still havent grasped it, from 45-50

(i hate using caps but since this is like the forth time im saying it im gonna make it clear)

UNLESS YOU HAVE A LV50 HEALER OR LV50 SPIRITMASTER OR YOUR A HIGH LEVEL SHAMAN YOU WILL NOT GET A MALMO GROUP, YOU WONT, NO, NADA, ZIP END OF STORY, THE LIST IS OPEN TO 3 CLASSES THATS IT, THE LIST YOU KNOW OF IS GONE ON MID/EXCAL, IT DOESNT HAPPEN ANYMORE.

This is how it is on middy excal, if you are a skald/runie/thane/warrior/savage/zerker/bonedancer/hunter

YOU WILL NOT GET A MALMO GROUP AS BOTH SPOTS THAT ARE USED TO PULL FROM ARE OCCUPIED BY THE ORGANISED POWERLEVEL GROUPS

It is easier to level from 45-50 on 3 classes thats it, apart from them 3 classes albions AC is much faster, if you want fast xp in albion, make a focus group, you can do them in all 3 realms and the same 3 things are used, FS/pbaoe/heal, you dont need aoe stun or intercepting pets for it, just 1 cabbie, 4 ice wizzes, 2 clerics and 1 minstre or sorc, pull 4-6 purps at a time easy, you will clear the spots before respawn.

As for TG yes its easier to get to than sidi, Sm+shammie+2 healers can kill alot in there, and im sure a cabbie+2/3 clerics can farm high mobs in there also, much like chanters farm the hibby epic dungeon.

I know its harder to get to the dragon in albion, but avalon city is still decent xp, and you also have the necro which can solo pl a char to 50 in around the same time as a malmo pl'd char.

As for DF, middy will probably have it mainly for XP, since malmo on mid/excal isnt an option to those who dont have a lv50 SM/Healer on another acc and there isnt really anywhere else groups form to xp.

S

schinkaar

???
do you know what it's like to have 3 healers spamming you with interupts and a shammie farting at you? Skald is very least of worries.

I stun if I get a chance, but I am not going to smite at all. I would rather get my hammer out than waste power like that.

Ok that is a lie, I smite sometimes, but it's soooo rare in fg vs fg.

How is it power efficiant to stun for 4.5 sec, at 30 power. and refuse to smite for 6 power? Let alone never use ae and interrupt more than 1 healer for 10 power (yea i know healers dont stack, it still happends). Instead you wanna stun for around 4.5 sec, while a interrupt can fuck up a healer for 3-4 secs. And not only that but you waste stun immunity aswell, and that with having an offensive slammer? I agree its not often you get the chance due to asd, but saying your always interrupted isnt true either. And regarding melee interrupts ive never seen a cleric do that either, nor pbae interrupt. Anyway dont really see a point arguing with you, your clearly convinced that your doing everything the best way. Lets keep on whining instead, more fun imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom