Why do people dislike America/Americans ?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Good lord, chocklate chip pancake wrapped sausages?

urgh :\

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
MYstIC G said:
I wasn't aiming for a discussion on the rights and wrongs and who started what for what reason mate, that's just their policy in simple. Justification for an action can always be created after the action has been taken.
I was just making a simplistic answer to a simplistic statement. What you said is actually very true. It hasn't always been like that though, they used to wait for people to attack them then go and 'do' 'em. Same as we used to right up until the Falklands War - in the 20th century at least.

Succesive politicians in the US, and the UK now, have pushed and pushed to make it easier to go to war in a kind of preemptive manner, increasingly year by year since World War Two.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Arguments aside, those pancake coated sausage thingies look yummy.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
To be honest I can't believe I've even posted in this thread, I hate leading questions.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Catsby said:
and
new-pancakesonastick.jpg

so do i eat this thing or shove it up my arse to get a shit sample for the doctor?

islef

Loyal Freddie
I dont dislike americans, i dislike some American Politics. For instance their lack of repsect towards other countries, remember a situation where some guy they considered a terrorist was driving along in a country who had nothing done wrong etc, and they fly in an unmanned plane and bomb the sh!t out of mr terrorist in the middle of a public road. At the same time another guy who was also considered a terrorist by the US (some russian or something), was visiting Copenhagen where i live. What would stop them from just bombing him? Makes me wonder.. Can you set aside all respect for other countries in the name of the fight against terror?

Another reason: Travel to Cuba and you WILL develop a disliking for at least that bit of US foreign policy. Just recently read that a Danish company that was producing and delivering gear used for heart sugery to Cuba, was bought by an american company, wich in turn stopped trading with Cuba right away. This means loads of people are now dying of simple problems that they have both the ability and the knowledge to cure, since the lack the instruments needed to operate. GOOD JOB USA!! i mean the cuba crisis.. get over it already, Communism has failed so let cuba be you uptight gits.

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
islef said:
I dont dislike americans, i dislike some American Politics. For instance their lack of repsect towards other countries, remember a situation where some guy they considered a terrorist was driving along in a country who had nothing done wrong etc, and they fly in an unmanned plane and bomb the sh!t out of mr terrorist in the middle of a public road. At the same time another guy who was also considered a terrorist by the US (some russian or something), was visiting Copenhagen where i live. What would stop them from just bombing him? Makes me wonder.. Can you set aside all respect for other countries in the name of the fight against terror?

Another reason: Travel to Cuba and you WILL develop a disliking for at least that bit of US foreign policy. Just recently read that a Danish company that was producing and delivering gear used for heart sugery to Cuba, was bought by an american company, wich in turn stopped trading with Cuba right away. This means loads of people are now dying of simple problems that they have both the ability and the knowledge to cure, since the lack the instruments needed to operate. GOOD JOB USA!! i mean the cuba crisis.. get over it already, Communism has failed so let cuba be you uptight gits.

Cuba's a good example, 90 miles off the coast of the USA and for all these years they've survived the economic hostility of the US (and Castro's survived many assassination attempts too)...all for what? Because they're communist? Because they won't "play ball" with the US financially? Wow what a great neighbour the USA is to have, a real pillar of the international community there.

When hurricane Katrina stuck New Orleans Fidel Castro immediately offered hundreds upon hundreds of doctors and medical supplies .... the US didn't even respond. Admittedly Castro has turned down US offers of aid when Cuba was hit by disasters in the past, but that was Castro's response to the US trade embargo against Cuba.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Wij said:
I can't be arsed. You're talking cock.

Don't bother debating politics, if you're going to bury your head in the sand the moment someone references a non-News Corporation source.

I should have expected it from someone who believes Iran oppresses its people more than N.Korea or Israel.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Escape said:
Don't bother debating politics, if you're going to bury your head in the sand the moment someone references a non-News Corporation source.

I should have expected it from someone who believes Iran oppresses its people more than N.Korea or Israel.

You missed the point entirely. Well done.

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Eww, Sausage.. with Pancake.. and chocolate chips.. is it just me who thinks that sounds nasty? :/

Edit: *Missed Naths Post*

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Penguin said:
Eww, Sausage.. with Pancake.. and chocolate chips.. is it just me who thinks that sounds nasty? :/

Sounds like a smegmated penis with arse nuggets on it.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It'd be right at home here then.

/edit: Not here where I am, but here at FH.

/NOT GAY NOT GAY

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Big G said:
Sounds like a smegmated penis with arse nuggets on it.

Smooth talking bastard, take me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom