why do infils need a nerf?

Z

Zoldot

I dont know what you trying to show with ur posts? trying to make me look dumb when infact ur the dumb one, look in my sigh who is the dumb? you got no comment? because most ppl disagree with you wich show who is the retard. and more idiotic to try make me look dumb with very unessesary posts like this above.

B

BidAccount

As we've establised zoldie - it doesn't need me or anyone else to make you look dumb.

Z

Zoldot

another unessesary post from you, you really need to say the last word? yeah retard you can have it, hope u get happy and call ur mom and tell the good news!
Hope I never see you in another game, retard.

Z

Zoldot

hihi new it would came :p
just had to post this so fun seing you post unessesary post many times :D. ok now you get the lst word I promise ;)

B

BidAccount

Parting is such sweet sorrow.

Well - I'll look you up when I stop by tonight - say hello once you've finished combing your palms.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Arnor
try landing slam on a dude with evade7 and buffs

Don't bring buffbots into the equasion... lots of people cry overpowered nowadays not just because DF but DF + buffs.

Evading a 1800+ weapskill fully buffed zerker is a bitch. It's even more of a bitch when that buffed zerker rips infil leather to shreds.

So if anything should be nerfed, it's zerkers!!! :D

then you try evading anyone with evade7and buffs, then fuck off comparing df to slam, ok?

If you're going up solo against a buffed asassin don't try to slam from the front... however, as a good little zerker you're in a FG, so slam from behind and be amazed at the 0% evades you'll get.

(except when slamming savages ofc, cos they got advanced evade).

remember that you have 0.3 xtra skillpoints pr lvl, so saying df is justified by having to spec 50 in a line, just doesnt hold ok?

Oh yes it most certainly does! Compare the specpoints with the speclines the character has... NOT with another class' speclines or specpoints. You don't see every the armsmen on the server making whinethreads about having to dual spec a weapon line while warriors dont have to, do you?

These whines are all reactions to the LA nerf... take it like men goddammit and stop crying like babies. :D

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by azshara
lower infs to 2.2x so they actually have to lose something to get 50 thrust. cos atm they dont have to.
and from my point of view, inf lands df on me with purge down... im dead. if both buffed/unbuffed.
another thing is that u could lower the stun in duration and spec, or make it a 2nd style in a evade chain.

Do all those things you said and infiltrators are the weakest asassins...

Guess who's head will be next on the chopblock then.

B

BidAccount

Some interesting numbers.

SB/NS receive 3253 spec points
Infils get 3706 spec points.

Infils get 453 more points.

It takes 495 points to take weapon spec from 39 to 50.

50 spec is about 80 points more weaponskill than 39 spec.

The only reason for speccing thrust is DF, and the additional spec points don't cover the cost. Personally I'd rather go 39 or 44 in main weapon and save the points - the difference is neglible but I have to spec 50 if I want a style in the spec line I can use.

H

Haldar

The only reason for speccing thrust is DF, and the additional spec points don't cover the cost. Personally I'd rather go 39 or 44 in main weapon and save the points - the difference is neglible but I have to spec 50 if I want a style in the spec line I can use.

doh i'd like to have equal to Dfang utility style at either 50 sw or 50 axe......

B

BidAccount

I,m not disputing that DF is worth having - just as diamondback and the 39 spec LA stun style whose name I forget aren't worth having.

However the Thrust line is pretty bad - I'd argue the worst spec line out of the three realms. Its a badly thought out mish mash, other than DF the only other style of use is Pierce - rear positional.

Its just the much claimed 2.5 point advantage really isn't much of an advantage. That 0.3 points does not cover the requirement to take weapon spec to 50. Redo the styles in thrust to make it usable at lower spec, and the need for the 0.3 diminishes - some goodies will be needed to compensate of course (I'd quite like more hits and free 2hander please).

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
(I'd quite like more hits and free 2hander please).

Reroll to a shadowblade then if you think it's such a huge benefit.

B

BidAccount

Its not as much of a benefit as it should be.

For a high specc'd CS assassin v 'soft' targets its perfect. Unfortunately how many 'soft' targets do you see solo these days - or even near the edges of the pack?

(tbh, my 'wish list' should infils drop to 2.2 spec is to get unspeccable parry&MOParry RA access - fits with the new Albion 'defensive' remit)

O

old.Lethul

dont listen to puppy since he is clearly a zerger after his comments about beating chanter grps with xbow

ps. look as summoning line before you say thrust sucks...

B

belth

Spiritmaster Summoning line? Sure, I'll trade the Thrust-spec for that. Nothing like having a pet that can stun, intercept... Not to mention being a stealth-rezzer, etc...

B

BidAccount

Since when was summoning a weapon spec line?

And the crossbow incident was a classic mana bomb zerg at amg - I just couldn't resist hiding amongst the hordes and plinking at scuttling little luris. Amused me no end - they look like little cockroaches in pointy hats running for cover.

B

belth

Oh boy, there's a whole slew of pet buffs and a baseline bladeturn! Even a focus-shield! Mmm, that'd change the stealthzergs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom