Who will not leave for Catacombs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Ok now I'm tired of all the whinethreads etc ppl saying WoW wont survive launch of Catacombs, but imo its a strong game and ppl will stay so big up to all those staying and lets have lots of fun :D

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
me!

DAoC is old and booring :puke: not even catas will make me wanna play it again.

WoW rules!! impressing world! better graphics! and everything is still so new and fresh :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Umm... WoW not survive catacombs? xD
Both are well strong games tho... but catacombs just another of them expansions :(

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Ok now I'm tired of all the whinethreads etc ppl saying WoW wont survive launch of Catacombs, but imo its a strong game and ppl will stay so big up to all those staying and lets have lots of fun :D

rofl, gimme link to those pages :mad:
its hilarious either way.

Easdown

Fledgling Freddie
I have catcombs on my US account and tbh, im cancelling my daoc accounts tonight WoW is amuch better game, i love it woot ! :clap:

Syri

FH is my second home
I'm sticking with WoW... daoc had it's time, but i don't think it needs more stuff adding, it needs some of the new stuff removing to make it appeal really... or at least modifying.

Abel

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Old.Ilum
Ok now I'm tired of all the whinethreads etc ppl saying WoW wont survive launch of Catacombs, but imo its a strong game and ppl will stay so big up to all those staying and lets have lots of fun

rofl, gimme link to those pages
its hilarious either way.

Ditto, you really took those people serious :p ? DAoC should be more afraid when WoW patches in Battlegrounds, 'cause the only reason to play DAoC instead of WoW then might be gone.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
well, best thing was I sold my account when I was too bored, so not a chance i'm gonna go back :p

Pestilence

Fledgling Freddie
Who would leave for catacombs?
DAOC is dead, promise of free sex each night for a year wouldnt make me go waste my life there.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:

I take this is sarcastic..
Maybe you're irritated at all the threads on the daoc boards saying the won't survive WoW and so on.

But it won't really hurt people here, not even irritate most of them. Because we're pretty sure WoW will survive :)

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
WoW is a shite game period ... O SOZ HAD GET IT OUT! :kissit:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
What does Catacombs bring anyway? More PvE grinds. If you want detailed characters, play EQ2.

I doubt I'll have totally experienced WoW by that time, and if I have my next game will be Guild Wars and Dark & Light. DAoC died a year ago, but there was nothing to replace it. That will change this year.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Escape said:
I doubt I'll have totally experienced WoW by that time, and if I have my next game will be Guild Wars and Dark & Light. DAoC died a year ago, but there was nothing to replace it. That will change this year.
Yeah :cool:

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh im sick of these stupid Daoc Versus WoW threads. Wish the moderators would ban anyone who made such threads.

Fuck off back to the daoc boards anti wow trolls.

Ziva

Fluffy
Old.Ilum said:

Right and then you woke up? :D

Think it's pretty normal people get bored after playing a game for too long and want to try something new. DaoC is a great game but got very unfriendly for people with normal lives and jobs at some point i think and even thought they tried to do something about it with NF for me it was a bit late ;)

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Marczje said:
well, best thing was I sold my account when I was too bored, so not a chance i'm gonna go back :p
Dont say that. Its so easy just buying a new account ;) Been there, done that, hehe

But WoW is great. I cant say its better than DAoC was at first, but I think its better than DAoC now. But who can say what WoW is like when we all hit 60?

Googly

Fledgling Freddie
I still think DAoC is a great game but for now it's all about WoW.
I still have both my DAoC accounts active and I'll for sure buy Catacombs for them and play it once in a while, but WoW mostly of course :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
DAoC is old, tired and dying-on-it's-feet. Only the addicted are playing it now, declining numbers of players both here and in the USA. WoW is the new King of MMOG's. Long live the King!

sko

Loyal Freddie
WoW is like the greatest selling game ever, in Europe and America. Uhm.... *shrug*

sko

Loyal Freddie
Turamber said:
DAoC is old, tired and dying-on-it's-feet. Only the addicted are playing it now, declining numbers of players both here and in the USA. WoW is the new King of MMOG's. Long live the King!
The King is dead, Long live the King!

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Both are great games, but i have played daoc so long it was time to try something new, and Wow is a great replacement so far i love it atleast, and i cant imagien i stop soon :)

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Pestilence said:
Who would leave for catacombs?
DAOC is dead, promise of free sex each night for a year wouldnt make me go waste my life there.
i think thats a bit extreme, specially if the person was really hot :p

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
For casual play WoW wins, we can all agree on that so far I think...
At least in WoW you can level up a lot easier in DAoC these days (if U don't have a PL bot)

My only main frustration with WoW is some of the players. Attitudes of some folks suck :(

Getting yelled at by some 12yo coz they expect pally to tank the mob, heal the grp and keep everyone alive when they're all running around like headless chickens and constantly out of range is not my idea of fun...

Must admit after rolling to 20 orso I'm disappointed with the pally class... Guess I'll be rolling a priest or warlock after all

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
For casual play WoW wins, we can all agree on that so far I think...
At least in WoW you can level up a lot easier in DAoC these days (if U don't have a PL bot)

My only main frustration with WoW is some of the players. Attitudes of some folks suck :(

Getting yelled at by some 12yo coz they expect pally to tank the mob, heal the grp and keep everyone alive when they're all running around like headless chickens and constantly out of range is not my idea of fun...

I agree with this 100%, the problem with WoW is some players attitudes, why this game has attracted so many fuck-wits is unclear, but it ruins what should be a great game on the PvP servers.

On a plus side for the gaming community in general, WoW is a twat magnet, so many other games have benefitted from a noticable fall in idiots :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
I agree with this 100%, the problem with WoW is some players attitudes, why this game has attracted so many fuck-wits is unclear, but it ruins what should be a great game on the PvP servers.

On a plus side for the gaming community in general, WoW is a twat magnet, so many other games have benefitted from a noticable fall in idiots :)

Well, WoW probably has the lowest average age of any mmorpg so its not surprising that the 12 year olds playing act like... 12 year olds. I try to stay away from random invites and people that use excessive leetspeek, that way ive had mostly pleasent grouping experiences so far :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
WoW is like the greatest selling game ever, in Europe and America. Uhm.... *shrug*
Greatest selling mmorpg maybe. Halo 2 did more sales in it's first day than WoW has done total, to say nothing of GTA.

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
DAoC was the greatest game ever, hell i have so many good memories from that game, but everything gets old in the end and new things have to replace it.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
I think quite alot of players will return for catacombs personally, once their free month is up. WoW is new so everyone is excited and saying "WoW rox, DAOC sux", but boredom will set in for alot of people and once the l33+ boi's start chain killing with their lv60 characters it will head down the same road DAOC did unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom