Who were you before you played DAOC?

Leinal

Fledgling Freddie
Played Quake 3 <-> Nick Logan D&M Spanish Clan, even played more time on quake than i do on daoc :m00:

Baxx

Fledgling Freddie
Bob007 said:
Bob007 in -=EEF=-, -Ts and a few others playing Tribes 2.

tainted souls? :) afaik you where in {EMS} too, i think i quit -Ts before you got there. :eek:

had many an awesome games against idk with -Ts, we never got to play DF ( :worthy: ) though, i wanted to show off my MA's on them :mad:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
don't think BDX played DF whilst I was there - we did play EMS twice though (got gubbed in the BW T2 league then a very close game in the ladder)

we'd made it to the top-10 on the ladder before I left though (which was a month or so after daoc came out)

course BDX was a creaky old persons clan :) rather than filled with hyperactive 13 year olds with wired reflexes. Kinda miss my olde HoF armour....

Stinkie

Fledgling Freddie
used to play UO as white wrym / sweet purity usualy hung around brit fel gate with my old friend mistar moo

Riddler

Fledgling Freddie
Planetarion: Beta -> round 4 as TwiZteR (was in Spinners gal in r2 :p and was HC of BlueTuba r3 -> r4)

Legend of Mir: Beta -> November 2001 as Oizon and Dominius (Tao/Warr, GC of Rebel Souls before it turned crap :p )

DAoC: Beta -> late last year (couldnt be arsed more because im serving my sucky year in the army =/ )

Now playing EvE Online (which imo is some sort of virtual Planetarion ;p with more versitality heh )

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Played Diablo 2
Amadude
Wiona
Axiana
Nugusta

Played Subspace/Continuum
Roxin
Saix
Twixta

WC 3
Nugusta
indigo blue

Mechwarrior 3
Saix

Age of Empires 2
Roxin

UO
Waywatcher
Danielle

Red Alert
Tich
Roxin

and yes...Runescape...
Buddychild
Roxin

amaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddd too much spare time
Ill have no spine when im 25

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
Played UT for several years as:

[JEDI]KickArse :) and |TBUK|KicK| before leaving for DAoC

and can still ocasionally be found on the servers as |KicK|

/hugs to TheSisko and [OAP] :)

KickArse :D

/fluffles to you and [JEDI] buddy :)

Greenfingers

Fledgling Freddie
RedAlert
Diablo
Diablo2
Starcraft
CS
Warcraft
Warcraft2
Warcraft3
DAoC

and I need to get out more :(

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Played Delta Force 1 and 3 bigtime as 999 for NWC/ UKLA and lastly =THE= ..........happy days and flame wars :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Rocked Starcraft as AW-Wolverine, Diablo 2 as Jerice or Jarahl, and Utopia as all sorts of names, Fluffy Rex Regis was my best, Orc :) Also did a pretty good honor round as an Undead called Jarahl :)

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Riddler said:
Planetarion: Beta -> round 4 as TwiZteR

Legend of Mir: Beta -> November 2001 as Oizon and Dominius

DAoC: Beta -> late last year (couldnt be arsed more because im serving my sucky year in the army =/ )

Now playing EvE Online (which imo is some sort of virtual Planetarion ;p with more versitality heh )

oooh, Switch "Legend of Mir" with Xenimus and you have me :)

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
I was Isarith Istari and Ilezeth Elvenblood on EverQuest <the Tribunal> server

rales

Loyal Freddie
I played d2 for 1 year till i got into ever quest and then daoc so loats of on line games for me :touch:

Dogan

Fledgling Freddie
İ was:
Thin==>Now im VERY FAT
Wasn't Asleep All Day After A Night Camp On Computer==>Now i Sleep in bus,taxi,restaurant etc. :m00:
Had Cool Dreams==>I was watching the young bikinied girls in fron of me before, now i just see daoc
Had A Girlfriend==>I have it now already but my bed life is dead ...
Was Going To Pub==>Actually Pub Comes To My House Now :puke:
And I was a human==>Now im homosaphien(monkey boy) I just Stick The Daoc
:eek2:
Theese All True But I enjoy it anyways so its not a big problem for me The most Annoying Thing About Daoc Is The ppl think that they are elite And think they are better and powerful then everyone...(i couldnt keep myself this option is annoying me too much)
:flame:

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Doom 2 @ My dads work when I was like 8 (used to woop all those old-timers :D)

Unreal 1, UT Beta, UT "Professional" (Give back old-school CTF-Lavagiant)

Ra3, 2/3 years, mAd-Sins, Mean And Dangerous (Very :p)

Day of Defeat, 2 months

Legend of Mir, Beta/Retail, 1.5 year or so, had a lvl 23ish wizard and a warr

Played a few Private Legend of Mir servers, of which Judgement and RageZone

Played Ragnarok Online (mixed Alpha, then kRO B2 then iRO B2, and a lot of private servers, even owned one untill recently, too much work though, and too much interferance from RL :/)

Moved to DAoC after I got accepted for US beta, saw EU Beta opening, and sticked with that since.

Played Lineage 2 in the meantime, 2 months Korean Beta, but decided to hop back to DAoC.

Now awaiting the completion of DAoC so it will not need anymore alterations.

Yea right.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
I played Uo for close to 5 years in total. Was part of some of the best guilds about, guilds in UO were the following

Atlantic shard i was part of the best thief guild S|S

Moved to the Europa shard and joined

PvP(alpha/gromit's guild),
[E]
DiE (Death-In-Excess).

DiE were the best pvp guild in UO factions, had some great times.

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
I played UO on Lake Superior for a few years on and off, EQ on Emarr and AB since early 2000 on and off ( jumping from EQ to UO ) then DAoC ( jumping from that to EQ and back )

Other games online worth mentioning, Myth 1 & 2, I was so proud of my spot at 34th in the world ladder on Myth 2: Soulblighter! :)

Tried DAoC again a week backwards and hated it, so now I'm playing Planescape: Torment and Baldur's Gate 2 and desperately waiting for World of Warcraft beta invitation <crosses fingers>. :)

x

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
Played UO with robot and afew other irl friends, along with many other games :)

Methos UO europa - 5times gm in 8 hours booya babeh - nerf tameing :(
Vantros UO europa - Lumberjack mage keeler
Vantros UO Atlanta - same as europa
Methos UO Atlanta - same as europa
Vantros Planetarion - Legion and top 10 player 2 years in a row
Vantros Imperial Conflict - CustomRace user and war lord :D
TRIPWIRE/TR!PW!R3 Counterstrike - top 6 player in EU according to jolt and uk2 ex member of counterstrike elites
TRIPWIRE Rainbowsix/rouge squad - pffffffft
Vantros Planetside - omg this game is sucky and easy 2 weeks then leave 4tehwin :)

Hmmmm played afew games these are just the ones i can remember... shug what was the name of the online footy manager we played for 6 months?? i cant remember it... only really mentioned online games here since well thats what we are talking about....

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
not much really :p
played a few fps and rts online but thats about it, never got that good at them.
daoc is/was my 1st mmorpg.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
I played UO since Beta.... then As soon as US Daoc came out, I was playing that....

only moved to Euro Versions of Daoc in the last 2 years or so... wish I stayed in US version, but then again I hate being called Dude ! and everyone out there is called Dude

This will be the last game I play..... so hopefully I'll be here until it crumbles

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Uhh.. meny things :)

Q1/QW in lan and on netcafe, plays it abit in lan stil
CS played it from beta 0.1 to around version 1 i thing cba to play it anymore loved it in the start tho :)
Battlefield 1942 : Desertcombat LOVE IT, or rather i love to crap a chopper and pwn everything :p still play it
Quake2 : Action Quake 2 still plays it but lack some more good servers :)

Daoc was is my first and last MMORPG hopefully, love the game hate the time i spend playing it... :)

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Started off playing Unreal Multiplayer (Before UT) as Snoop, quit that around the time UT was released as i had also been playing Everquest, a habit which took 5 years to break, I was Falconus the Paladin on The Rathe Server, along with Takaz (65 shaman), and then Hulfgar (65 Beastlord) on Venril Sathir Server.

Played SWG, AC2, Horizons, CoH for pretty much the free month each and decided they sucked.

Been at Daoc now on and off for over a year i guess, rvr aspect of the game just keeps me coming back for more, even tho i suck bigtime at it :)

Currently have Daoc, Call of Duty and UT2004 installed on my PC, i rarely play UT2004 online as i suck at it, same goes with Call of Duty too i guess hehe.

Daja

Fledgling Freddie
doom2 on lan
Quake 1 / QW - icemandan / icey
played many many mods, tf ctf ra etc etc, and dm of course, UK team

Quake 2 - action quake2 - icey, IMD, icemandan dunno which =]

Halflife cs - about beta 4 I think played alot till around v1 which was just ridiculous, or whatever version it was they changed the accuracy whilst moving and other things.

dod - Command, Cmd

other mods im sure, that I cant think of

mmopgs: UO [icey iceyII etc etc]
daoc - started off in beta messing about then started retail as Icey [ice wizz] quit daoc bout 3 times :) Finally playing Daja infiltrator now.
planetside - icey
swg - danga
lineage2 - what a pile of shite that was :)

Plenty of other games I've tried / played short time that I can't think of.

p.s Appologies for introducing konah to daoc:{ such stlong highlander :fluffle:

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
I played waaaaaaaaaaay too much Diablo II and posted waaaaaaaay too much on the d2.net forums.

Now I play waaaaaaay too much DAoC and post waaaaaay too much in other places.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Alpha Male said:
Started off playing Quake and Quakeworld character name was Gromit.
Half Life, Counterstrike [WAR]Gromit
UO for about 5 years on Europa server: Gromit, Project, Chopstick, Da SmIt and others. Geordie on Drachenfels

I'm sure I remember Gromit on Europa... I was Gordonax, in Eternal Warriors - we pretty much upped and move en masse to DAoC when it came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom