Who wants 10p?

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Gifv me 10p, cause then I only need another 40 to buy Xanxicar remains! :clap:

Naw, seriously.. give the 10p to an individual or guild who will help others or the realm wif it tbh.

oh, almost forgot to <hug>

D xx

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
lol :) it's funny that 10p means this much to people.. 10p is only like 1 expencive scroll.... but imo.. lets have a /random 10000 for these money, and also everyone who does /random have to give 1p more to the pot :p

Lel

Fledgling Freddie
Give the 10P to me, else i tell everyone on FH that Roga means nipple in greek............oooooooopssss!

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
lol :) it's funny that 10p means this much to people.. 10p is only like 1 expensive scroll....

thats wht bugs me about this game.
lots of people in this thread are saying give it to worthy guild or person who helps etc. well why cant people sell rare scrolls for less. i know they are rare but ffs think of the realm ur meant to be defending.
bah humbug tbh. albs = money hoarding gits imo. altho prob not just albs.
i dont know any1 who deserves the 10p the very few people i knew in game who wer nice and helped out people and gave away money etc have left now.
not saying there is no1 else like that but i dont know any1 who is anymore.
find sum1 u know and is nice and then give them the money.

Gamah

Banned
CedrikWayfarer said:
I'll give 10p to the one that comes up with the best reason he / she deserves the plat! Ends Saturday 12pm, money handed out in game!

Well

My minstrel account got hacked 60p stolen and a full set of mp chain..if thats not worse 2 weeks later my buufbot account was stolen (Brought the account of daoc.trade) leveled a bot to 50 then the original owner mailed goa etc..

So Gamahswomen is a stolen account..

Made me quit the game, now I am back ready for action but just lacking a few plats around 8 to complete my template :< so I went for a puppy dog eyes reason but my doac story over the last year has been a sad one :/

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Sadly I'm not in the running as I no longer play, but if I did...

I'd have asked that you give it to my Sorc...

Why? Coz he's only a little fellow, dunno why I made him short but I did...

With 10p he could have bought some growth hormones and a fake beard. Then he too could look like most of the Avalonian casters in the game (well, the females anyway!!!)

Afran

Part of the furniture
If you give me 10p I shall give 100g to every newb that enters Mithra.

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
You'd better not give it to me.

Through a bizarre series of rl events, 10p in DAoC is all I need to unleash my legion of undead monkeys on the world. I will proclaim myself Emperor and all Insurance Salesmen will be given mandatory 3 years toilet cleaning duty at the local dysentery hospital.

As for the rest of you, you don't want to know. But I've already got the bicycle pump, the swimming pool full of blackcurrant jelly and 500 sets of nail files at the ready.

What did you say Mother? Yes, yes I'll be right there I'm just greasing the chickens.

:confused:

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
CedrikWayfarer said:
She takes just like a woman
She makes love just like a woman
And she aches just like a woman
But she breaks just like a little girl

- Dylan

Cause i know her and for 10p I can arrange a date ;)

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Was out whole day today and just got home. Will sort a winner tomorrow when I wake up :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
<sits down next to Cedrik's bed and whispers in the ear; "all of your money belongs to Arethir, and you must continue giving him all the money you make for the rest of your life!".."all of your money belongs to Arethir, and you must continue giving him all the money you make for the rest of your life!".."all of your money belongs to Arethir, and you must continue giving him all the money you make for the rest of your life!">

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
give to me so i can buy strong c6 with Straef and he can be my bitch
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Winner Is:

Nee!

_IF_ he agrees on instead of getting a tattoo on his ass, changes his lastname to SponsoredByRoga, for 1 week :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom