Who wants 10p?

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
I'll give 10p to the one that comes up with the best reason he / she deserves the plat! Ends Saturday 12pm, money handed out in game!

Funkybunny

Banned
give it to samaroon.. hes such a nice bloke and he deserves it :)

- from a mid on pryd :) had some splendid fights with him and he always seems like a nice guy :)

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
cuse i need the plat to pay for my spellcrafting
now givf! :fluffle:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
In my op[inion go to Prydwen Keep or Camelot Hills and hand it out to the brand new players if you can find any - and not the ones making a buffbot

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Excal became to zergy for me.. So i came over here to try out the albion side of the game :) Could use some gold to get off with a good start :)

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
there is no reason why i should have the money at all.

although if you were to give it to me, id give money to the new ppl, and ppl lower than level 20 still :)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Mauness said:
there is no reason why i should have the money at all.

although if you were to give it to me, id give money to the new ppl, and ppl lower than level 20 still :)

He wants to trix us! He will keep teh precius gold to him selfves! We know it!! :p

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Give it to people who you witness first hand in game doing acts of good faith to help others/realm whilst under no obligation to help - those people deserve the plats as they are willing to give help.

I dont mean those leading raids but those willing to spend time helping someone they dont even know be it with xp, time, money or experience:)

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
In my op[inion go to Prydwen Keep or Camelot Hills and hand it out to the brand new players if you can find any - and not the ones making a buffbot

Thats it :clap:

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
I need the money cos I'm living in a tiny cottage which only has a single bed inside it and no other furniture at all! I can't even afford spare keys for the house, such that only myself and a few others can get in ;(

If I get the 10p I'll buy keys for everyone! so you can all see the bed! x<

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Give me 10p!
How i'll use it-
I'll ebay it and use the money to fly over a Japanese 'Nurse'(I haven't decided either nurses uniform or School girl uniform) to take care of poor Malev in his little house.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
give to Ademaa tbh... he such a poor character and he wants to buy a house with all the mod cons... and finally get out of his rog toa armour :clap:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Give it to a guild fond, that does something for the realm IMO. Somebody that uses em in rvr, lots of guilds has used LOADS of plats on excall doors, Phoenix Legion for one.

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
I wanna begin research on nuclear weaponry so we can blast Emain and Odin's gate al the way to the moon. Any sponsors? ;)

Martok

Part of the furniture
Tristessa said:
I wanna begin research on nuclear weaponry so we can blast Emain and Odin's gate al the way to the moon. Any sponsors? ;)

Ill give you 1 gold a week over the next thousand year's :fluffle:

as for why i deserve the 10P is so i can fund hes research into nuclear fusion to make nuclear weapon's. :flame:

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Give me 10p!
How i'll use it-
I'll ebay it and use the money to fly over a Japanese 'Nurse'(I haven't decided either nurses uniform or School girl uniform) to take care of poor Malev in his little house.
omg!
gifv bubble teh plats!!1!

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
You need to give me the 10 plat cause you still owe me that for all that c6 we did.

robsta

Loyal Freddie
i dont mind having some naughty acts in the Camelot Inn with my very pretty theurgist... :clap: :wub:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Still need a few items to finish my template on caba. So thats my good reason ;)

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
I need fundings for my poker bankroll. So give me the 10p and ill ebay em.

Oh and someone find icanhealu for me. He owe me 130p :<

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Need the money to buy a better transport, been standing on the pad in Castle Sauvage with my Hibernia Medallion of Passage since last tuesday, getting bored now. :(

Usura

Fledgling Freddie
im a 2h pally.. so noone likes me... need the money to buy me some friends :m00:

Sajspurs

Fledgling Freddie
I got involved in this game and my guild (DotC) as we are all selfless we work as a team and if somebody has something another wants and its not being used then we give it to the person who needs it. It is only a game after all and all these people trying to sell stuff for 10p+ whats the point. You don't need it give it to somebody that does for 1/2/3p gets you some money and gives them an item they need. If you need an example I gave my GOV to kalthorine as I didn't have the scrolls to activate it and he did. Then another guildy got me the GOV as I had given mine to Kal. Thats what it is like and why I love being part of the DotC.

Please give me the 10p then it will go to a good home and make sure loads of people will get the benefit of it not just 1 greedy person.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
I think I should have the 10plat.

At the moment I only have 100g that I have been using to supply the thirsty starving Setian's and Mau's out in the Stygian Deserts with food and water. But with my tight budget there is only so much I can do for them.

But...

If you give me this 10 plat I can provide them with a new means of life. I could buy the man power and equipment needed to give them access to a well where they can get fresh, clean hygenic water all year round.

I will also buy them the tools and seeds they need to fend for themselves, to hunt, fish and farm their own food for not only themselves, but their families and the many generations to come.

The Mau's and Setian's don't want to live on hand outs, they only want the means to work for themselves and for the chance to lead themselves to a better way of life.

Please, if you can spare 10 plat, then do so, you will also receive birthday cards and christmas cards from a starving Setian child thanking you for your efforts.

Thank you for your consideration...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom