Who wants 10p?

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Tsabo said:
I think I should have the 10plat.

At the moment I only have 100g that I have been using to supply the thirsty starving Setian's and Mau's out in the Stygian Deserts with food and water. But with my tight budget there is only so much I can do for them.

But...

If you give me this 10 plat I can provide them with a new means of life. I could buy the man power and equipment needed to give them access to a well where they can get fresh, clean hygenic water all year round.

I will also buy them the tools and seeds they need to fend for themselves, to hunt, fish and farm their own food for not only themselves, but their families and the many generations to come.

The Mau's and Setian's don't want to live on hand outs, they only want the means to work for themselves and for the chance to lead themselves to a better way of life.

Please, if you can spare 10 plat, then do so, you will also receive birthday cards and christmas cards from a starving Setian child thanking you for your efforts.

Thank you for your consideration...

Those Maus will buy more camping equipment and start popping up in 50 different locations at a time... and before you know it, their fiendish take-over of ToA will be complete!

With this dastardly plan exposed and the traitor behind it unmasked, the coin should go to the Mystery Van crew! and their pets... Scooby will die if he doesn't get 10p worth of dog food by the end of this week :<

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
This could be a joke :D Sure is kinda funny to see people with 5+ level 50´s beg for money tho :D

Spirou

Fledgling Freddie
Give it to the Yarleys.

Hardly anyone goes to Lyonesse these days so they don't get enough coin from horsetickets to buy food for their rooters.
And if the rooters ain't fed, they won't be able to fight the Boogeys.
Then the Boogeys will breed like rabbits and soon invade all of Albion and Mouth will be the supreme ruler of us all ;o

Slayben

Fledgling Freddie
ME!

Cos my beloved keeps stealing all my money to fund her Gimped Armsowman's template... All because I "forgot" to pay the rent on her house for her and she lost a few things...

That was about 3 months ago and I'm still "Paying"

10p should clear up the debt :-p

I did try to work it off in "favours given" but she doesnt see how that's going to help her survive being spanked by Middies...Offered to paddle her backside with a wooden spoon irl to get her used to to it ... ... ... surprisingly she said no :(

Woe Woe Woe is meh.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Spirou said:
Give it to the Yarleys.

Hardly anyone goes to Lyonesse these days so they don't get enough coin from horsetickets to buy food for their rooters.
And if the rooters ain't fed, they won't be able to fight the Boogeys.
Then the Boogeys will breed like rabbits and soon invade all of Albion and Mouth will be the supreme ruler of us all ;o

aaah dont warry , i can solo Mouth ;)

Can i have the 10p now? :D

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
I M O givf to me or Pheonix legion - Uranus plantis for there frontier action help them repair some woody`s they seem to be very good in the front region hzaaa i am Alan Partridge ect :eek:

Emerio

Fledgling Freddie
Give it to crafters u know on one term. They will make as much weapons/armor/potions etc they can for the money and sell it cheap/give it away to ppl who needs it. Everybody wants those kinda things and it would benefit the whole realm. I know 10 p isnt that much for this kinda thing but its worth it.

Or give it to someone u know who always is nice, always helps ppl no matter what. Those ppl deserve to be encouraged to continue making the game a community u want to be a part of.

Sarsham

Fledgling Freddie
i would love that 10p. Reasons for this are i have been after Story of Malice 3o3 and Regarding Shades 3o3 for a couple of months now, but can never find any people to help me with the scroll farming. The only time i managed to get help, i lost the scroll in a lotto. Only got 3p, so never gonna be able to buy the scrolls i need out of my own money :) Also, i have helped before to farm scrolls, but never managed to be able to lotto for them :(

Arromiss

Fledgling Freddie
aleron said:
Not that I need it, but...

Ill buy ya bear on MacGills tonight :p

you could always take him to that bar with all the rampant 35+ yo women that scare u so much.....safety in numbers etc m8y :m00:

Arromiss

Fledgling Freddie
you could always givf to me cos i hit the 'buy' button on a CM thinking it was the 'info' button on the ME and bought sumthin for 7p i didnt want :eek2:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
If onigiri doesn't want the services of a nice sexy nurse i'll use the money for a second idea

I'll Give the money too 2 hot lesbians mates of mine and ask if i can film them and release it on FH (Or i can always send them to Malev)

Dynax

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like a prodigy of ilums and his 'experiments' :p

Zephyd

One of Freddy's beloved
me and a friend could use 10p as /lvl gear sucks :D

just moved after we bored of hib uc :( so help new realmm8s imo :fluffle:

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I can't even begin to imagine how many DYES I could buy with 10p! This would mean my daily terrorist raids to claim a tower, upgrade and install Dye merchant would be .. NEVERENDING!

(And that's a good thing, considering what Eroda's robes look like now)

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Givf to me! And i'll tattoo "Sponsored by Cedrik" on Nee's ass! :eek7:

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry all, but Cedrik gave me the 10p already, he thought I would benefit most from them...

He had many uber pwn threads to choose from, but what I told him in game, which is a secret, did weigh the most in his decition.

A

Aoln

Loch said:
Because it's Loriél, and I'm worth it.
^^ You forgot the picture of yourself!
locheal.jpg

:fluffle:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Me cause im your best mate ever :fluffle:

Tho I wouldnt accept it :p for the reason above

Muh

Fledgling Freddie
Transfer them to mid/pryd imo, and buy artifacts/scrolls for Thugs, so we all
can enjoy his presence in grown-up rvr.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ive rolled a Briton S/S armsman for nf!

Who needs a better reason?;)

asteriath

Fledgling Freddie
Give 'em to me and i'll shove it up yo arz you "zillionaire wannabe" lowlife mtfker,trying to draw attention to yourself.

I hope you expected an answer like this.Is it good enough to give me 10p ? ^^

Ucallme

Banned
I think you should give me the 10p so i can then transfer 10p to hib/excal then 10p to my character on mid/pryd :p

Amphrax

Ucallme

Banned
Ucallme said:
I think you should give me the 10p so i can then transfer 10p to hib/excal then 10p to my character on mid/pryd :p

Amphrax

Oh and im dating your sister and mum :p ffs and your dad...

Things you gotta do for cash huh :p

Amphrax

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom