Who took the Str Relic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
18+ makes you a man, not a teenager. And 18+ means I could be anything above 18, therefor your point is invalid.

Right...being a man/woman and being a teenager are NOT mutually exclusive. You are an adult when the law in your country says you are (ie you can be tried as an adult in court). Most places that is 16 or 18. If your age is between 13 and 19 though, you are still a teenager, since the definition of a teenager is someone who's age is in the teens, which is 13 to 19.

This isn't rocket science you know. If I really have to, I'll repost this in Set Theory notation, but I'd have to go and refresh my memory first :p

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
18+ makes you a man, not a teenager. And 18+ means I could be anything above 18, therefor your point is invalid.

Maybe you should ban me because I proved you wrong once again.

And you know what, the funny thing is you can only reply with old-unfunny pictures, seriously, try harder next time.

You avoided replying because you know my post was right, you know I was right and you were wrong. Yes I did use insults, but my point was correct, yours is not (unfortunatly for you).

The new moderators have turned FH boring :/ I guess I have livened things up a bit but as soon as they get interesting, ban stick comes out. Now I know why so many people are frustrated :/

Really funny, whatever you say you think you are right. And you say it in every post you do. Must be really hard for your Parents. :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna close this now as it's clearly not going anywhere.

Feel free to make a mature and well-thought-out post without the insults :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom