Who took the Str Relic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Im just curious, I was in Bradlex group when we took back the power relic. We placed it nicely in Fens and ofc the 5am tits took it back. But which Hib group took the str relic?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Gustav said:
Im just curious, I was in Bradlex group when we took back the power relic. We placed it nicely in Fens and ofc the 5am tits took it back. But which Hib group took the str relic?

Bunnythezombie and the 33 mininos took it. They have been converted by a famous Necromancer from Albion, but don't tell anyone, the truth is Albs made the Hibs take the relic and place it in Hibland to prevent whine on FH against them.

Ssh...

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav said:
It was pretty funny when we were in the area around the Albion power relic. The strength relic gates had been closed. Suddenly we see the message that it had been taken. Hmm? :) That sounds like a good story really.

Anyways, a shame that CM/Kupo Flux decided they needed to retake the power relic at 5 in the morning.

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Maduvie snagging all the credit lol.

To tell the whole truth, a group of Llaw arian and a Eversmall pug, and some angry Terra Dominus people took the guards, the remaining people inside the gates after they've been closed, ninja'd the relic and jumped wall.

Maduvie kept aggressing me after carrying it into the sea that it wasnt good for a tank to carry it, so had to give it to him to give his e-peen +1. :kissit:

/Acwan.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
It was pretty funny when we were in the area around the Albion power relic. The strength relic gates had been closed. Suddenly we see the message that it had been taken. Hmm? :) That sounds like a good story really.

Anyways, a shame that CM/Kupo Flux decided they needed to retake the power relic at 5 in the morning.

Kupo Flux? CM I can understand since they are idiots but Kupo? :eek7:

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Kupo Flux? CM I can understand since they are idiots but Kupo? :eek7:

Lol may I ask since when Kupo Flux aint a bunch of mongs?

They always run with the zerg with the Lord/Lady group, and whenever you find them only as a fg they usually drop like flies unless they waited for there timereds at a tower like they usually do.

Late last night, custodia & kupo camping a tower at alinne, zerging everything in sight, or well trying.

had a pure 8v8 vs custodia not even the surrounding hibs added, though Kupo flux had to come to the rescue like true spainards! :flame:

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
well regarding the str relic llaw was asking in /as for backup so i guess they were main people to blame for it :p i blame hestet but then again im his pimp :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Acrantophis said:

They always run with the zerg with the Lord/Lady group, and whenever you find them only as a fg they usually drop like flies unless they waited for there timereds at a tower like they usually do.

Late last night, custodia & kupo camping a tower at alinne, zerging everything in sight, or well trying.

had a pure 8v8 vs custodia not even the surrounding hibs added, though Kupo flux had to come to the rescue like true spainards! :flame:

well yea I know Kupo is a zerglingguild but.. didnt think they would be so silly to ACraid.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Acrantophis said:

Sorry, who are you again? Clearly nobody with a clue...Oh wait youre:

Listing for Acwan SuicidalTroll: Guild Groove, 50 2,565,969 Realm Points, Last Week Realm points 0.
Listing for Guild Groove:139,601,984 Realm points, 11 Members.
Think that says it all really assuming that is in fact you.

Also FYI theres only one RR11 in Kupo last time i checked (and hey, whoops i'm in kupo so i think i might know better than you). So learn your realm ranks.

So, youre complaining they were running 2fg together on a relic raid night. Fuck nobody's ever done that before - hibs nor mids ofc. Want me to dig out some screenshots of the 4fg of hibs steaming our lone fg away from the raid areas during the last RR? What about the 3fg on stick on an ordinary weeknight last week?

Also you expect me to believe after being back one month and only managing to get one fg-fg OR solo fight without adds in over 36 hours playtime that somehow in the middle of a bunch of random hibs surrounding a fg-fg, nobody added?
Bollocks.
I have NEVER seen that happen except with a set guild group with a no-add treaty / agreement.

Assuming you can in fact read, see the last two sentances in my signature...

Edit: Show me a group that can purge a mezz/root/stun without RA's up and ill show you a bunch of lying fucks. This game is timer dependent in anything but mass-zerg warfare, so i again direct you to the last two sentances.

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Sorry, who are you again? Clearly nobody with a clue...Oh wait youre:

Think that says it all really assuming that is in fact you.

Also FYI theres only one RR11 in Kupo last time i checked (and hey, whoops i'm in kupo so i think i might know better than you). So learn your realm ranks.

So, youre complaining they were running 2fg together on a relic raid night. Fuck nobody's ever done that before - hibs nor mids ofc. Want me to dig out some screenshots of the 4fg of hibs steaming our lone fg away from the raid areas during the last RR? What about the 3fg on stick on an ordinary weeknight last week?

Also you expect me to believe after being back one month and only managing to get one fg-fg OR solo fight without adds in over 36 hours playtime that somehow in the middle of a bunch of random hibs surrounding a fg-fg, nobody added?
Bollocks.
I have NEVER seen that happen except with a set guild group with a no-add treaty / agreement.

Assuming you can in fact read, see the last two sentances in my signature...

Edit: Show me a group that can purge a mezz/root/stun without RA's up and ill show you a bunch of lying fucks. This game is timer dependent in anything but mass-zerg warfare, so i again direct you to the last two sentances.

First of all, your Evita, a zerging minstrel of prydwen, and has been so since day one, so anything that comes from your piehole is irrelevant.

And then i suppose you must be running with standin's you spick, because you had a 11 pally 11merc and one more 11 can't remember what class, i usually dont stick around to look when you and your zergm8's are incoming you spainiard :p

And even if we DO find you as only a fullgroup once in a while, you pull to the zergy areas just to get addhelp.

And read your sig, laughed, and thought, get a spelling class mate.

Oh btw, nice way of saying someone's nobody based on your own rank just because they are having a life, atleast I didnt earn my rps the way you did, I got them with something called Honour!

You wanna buy a clue? that'd be 2000 pesetas.

Blocked.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
you have totally lost the argument as you had to resort to racism, though you did actually have a valid point....shame

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Acrantophis said:
First of all, your Evita, a zerging minstrel of prydwen, and has been so since day one, so anything that comes from your piehole is irrelevant.

And then i suppose you must be running with standin's you spick, because you had a 11 pally 11merc and one more 11 can't remember what class, i usually dont stick around to look when you and your zergm8's are incoming you spainiard :p

And even if we DO find you as only a fullgroup once in a while, you pull to the zergy areas just to get addhelp.

Oh btw, nice way of saying someone's nobody based on your own rank just because they are having a life, atleast I didnt earn my rps the way you did, I got them with something called Honour!

Blocked.
How about you pay my subscription fees, my net connection fee's and my expansion costs, then i'll give a damn about what you think. Oh no another 12 year old whose posting history consists of about 50% flaming 50% whining has blocked me. Fuck guess i'll miss out on hearing about all those burgers you'll flip this week.

Oh and nice on the:
Racism.
Random flaming.
Whining about playstyle.

Reported. Block that.

PS It's called mild dyslexia - usually only comes out when im very tired (which is when i did the sig). Do you walk up the street and dance in front of people in wheelchairs?

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
pweh, i thought somebody took a relic during the night again

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
How about you pay my subscription fees, my net connection fee's and my expansion costs, then i'll give a damn about what you think. Oh no another 12 year old whose posting history consists of about 50% flaming 50% whining has blocked me. Fuck guess i'll miss out on hearing about all those burgers you'll flip this week.

Oh and nice on the:
Racism.
Random flaming.
Whining about playstyle.

Reported. Block that.

PS It's called mild dyslexia - usually only comes out when im very tired (which is when i did the sig). Do you walk up the street and dance in front of people in wheelchairs?

Why do you think handicaped people doesn't think dancing is fun?

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
you have totally lost the argument as you had to resort to racism, though you did actually have a valid point....shame

Most spanish people that play mmorpg's play like evita's group does, its not racism, its just general knowledge, ofcourse there are spanish people that dont, but the majority does, how did my post turn into racism, when I didnt go anywhere near saying their race is bad in anyway? Im talking about spanish playstyle, not their race, skincolor, or belief's.

/Acwan.

Dorimor1

Banned
Shike said:
well yea I know Kupo is a zerglingguild but.. didnt think they would be so silly to ACraid.

Yep, people are silly for taking relics. Jackass.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
feel_the_love_med.jpg

Acrantophis

Fledgling Freddie
And copy'd out of Thadi's post.

Originally Posted by TheBinarySurfer

Oh and nice on the:
Racism.
Random flaming.
Whining about playstyle.

Reported. Block that.

Afaik I wasn't flaming anyone, I stated the obvious, and Evita comes on and flames me with aggressing me about beeing nobody based on realm ranks and xml files, started flamebaiting and the alikes, kinda fun,

If mods think i resorted to racism, then fine let them ban me, I dont give a flying, because you have to understand what racism means to use the term I suppose.

Rasism is the understanding that diffrent races has diffrent values than others, often the one you belong to yourself has more value.

Do you know anything about me? No, so therefor stating that I'm beeing a racist towards spanish people is totally wrong. I was talking about spanish people's playstyle, not value.

Once again buy a clue.

/Acwan

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Acrantophis said:
Afaik I wasn't flaming anyone

Sorry is mong a term of endearment then? Did slang change rapidly since I was in school 10 years ago?

As for the smart-ass answer as to what racism is, considering I have to manage part of our equal opportunity employers policy at work i think i know what is and isn't racist. When i need your opinion on something i've had several grand spent on training me in, i'll ask - cheers.

I don't think i'll be missing out on anything worthwhile when i add you to ignore in a minute somehow...

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Acrantophis said:

Blocked.

You wanna buy a clue? that'd be 7 days ban.

Oh and PS: before you flame other people for their spelling, learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

Thank you.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Yep, people are silly for taking relics. Jackass.

Taking relics is fine when its done during primetime or during day, it is not fine when 99% of the server is asleep, thats an ACraid. Guess you didnt know that, or perhaps you even like such doings and think CM are heroes of Albion. o_O

Dorimor1

Banned
Shike said:
Taking relics is fine when its done during primetime or during day, it is not fine when 99% of the server is asleep, thats an ACraid. Guess you didnt know that, or perhaps you even like such doings and think CM are heroes of Albion. o_O

Why is it not fine? It's a 24/7 game, they pay their subs.

auroria

Banned
kupo flux did however run 2 fgs on stick last night with CM, even though there was nothing else than fg's out... blame adding hibs, whatever, but we got zerged loads of times aswell, and just kept going with the nonadd policy, you should be decent enough to do the same. And if you don't want groups adding on you, you should stop adding yourself, didn't get more than 1 fg vs fg fight with KP, rest of the time they just added and zerged us down with help of 2-3 other fg's

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
auroria said:
kupo flux did however run 2 fgs on stick last night with CM, even though there was nothing else than fg's out... blame adding hibs, whatever, but we got zerged loads of times aswell, and just kept going with the nonadd policy, you should be decent enough to do the same. And if you don't want groups adding on you, you should stop adding yourself, didn't get more than 1 fg vs fg fight with KP, rest of the time they just added and zerged us down with help of 2-3 other fg's

Aye, im not going to bother responding to the AC raid stuff, it's all been done to death, but there we're plenty of hib groups out lastnight who were after 8v8 fights but ended up all getting pulled into the large albion mess around beno. All it would of taken is for some of those alb groups to run down the west bank a bit and last nights rvr would of been transformed.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Why is it not fine? It's a 24/7 game, they pay their subs.

thats what all zerglings and muppets say... says something about you I guess. I really cant be arsed to kill that dead horse with you here in this thread since it has been done over and over again in other threads. You go ahead and be an idiot and I'll be a jackass, I couldnt care less mr Thid.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
interesting read ....shame he lost an arguement due to crossing the banline cause otherwise he was winning ...by miles .

Killswitch

FH is my second home
TheBinarySurfer said:
Sorry is mong a term of endearment then? Did slang change rapidly since I was in school 10 years ago?

As for the smart-ass answer as to what racism is, considering I have to manage part of our equal opportunity employers policy at work i think i know what is and isn't racist. When i need your opinion on something i've had several grand spent on training me in, i'll ask - cheers.

I don't think i'll be missing out on anything worthwhile when i add you to ignore in a minute somehow...
Mong is (presumably) short for Mongoloid which was the name originally given to sufferers of Down's Syndrome by its discover Dr John Down (I think that's his name). He called them that because he thought people suffering the condition looked like Mongolian people.

Got changed to Down's Syndrome when people realised that this might be slightly offensive to Mongols (and not great for the Down's sufferers either).

In general, not a very nice name to call someone.

I think I might make "Dave's Fact of the Day" a regular FH featurette :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom