TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Killswitch said:
I think I might make "Dave's Fact of the Day" a regular FH featurette :p
Cool - might be amusing - lets see how obscure the facts can get! :touch:

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Shike said:
Taking relics is fine when its done during primetime or during day, it is not fine when 99% of the server is asleep, thats an ACraid. Guess you didnt know that, or perhaps you even like such doings and think CM are heroes of Albion. :puke:

Shike, you really need to get some air, you are taking this game WAY to seriously. I dont think its healthy.

CM is a greate bunch of ppl, they seem friendly and open to invite ppl into there groups. They play to have fun and dont go out of there way to ruin it for others, neither in albion or other realms. They seem very competetive, and when im grouped with them it allways seem like they are doing good.

CM as a guild was very dead not long ago, then a few of the higher ranked players desided to give the guild some new life. I think alot of the players had incommon that they didnt have a chance to logon til late in the evening. Iknow Onlyone sufferede from nightshifts as a nurse, and she had problems finding ppl to play with at night when she was in HB. I think its amasing they got the guild back on its feet and are thriving.

CM is doing alot of greate for Albion, they could be stuck up elitist pricks seeing as the core of CM are all very high RR, and some of the highest ranked characters of the albion cluster. But they arent and they are there to help Albion. The albion defence would have been hard pressed without the last weeks without a few guilds like CM and KF. At times it seemed like the whole albion zerg waited till CM was ready, allways supplying the rams, and helping repair.

And please guys, be honest. If you where out roaming the frontier and had nothing to fight all night, and you could keep taking keeps without anyone bothering to defend, you would allso go for the relics.
It wasent an AC, because nothing was planned. If only 4 of the right classes has turned up to defend, the 2 groups would never had gotten the relics in the first place. The truth is noone could be bothered.

I think its a shame it was albion that got the relics in the first place. Because it would be easier for us to get them back though. But i wont blame CM for doing it, I would have tried too, if it had been me dying of boredom in an empty frontier.

As long as Mythic dosent change the way relic NPC defence works, its ok to take the relics at all hours of the day. Just as its ok for to realms double team another, without a chance to defend. Its all part of the game, and shuld'nt be taken so serious, especially as to get to personal attacks and racism.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Why is it not fine? It's a 24/7 game, they pay their subs.

Dunno maybe if they would eat one of these next time they wake up they will spare their realm mates some pain...

Attachments

• hero_home.jpg
    hero_home.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 10

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
MesS° said:
I think its a shame it was albion that got the relics in the first place. Because it would be easier for us to get them back though. But i wont blame CM for doing it, I would have tried too, if it had been me dying of boredom in an empty frontier.

Nobody here said it is wrong to take relics early morning from time to time that can shake things up which is good. However to do it systematically and then to come here and gloat kind of just lets them down - no matter how nice they are in RL. All they do is let everyone down - contrary to what you say and the only way we can know them is how they perform when no-one else is around. So from where we are it just seems really lame - sorry but we are entitled to have and express an opinion as long as we are not personally abusive. To be frank its their choice and we know what they choose to do.

Look around you can see threads where a few of them have come in to gloat. For many of us that just winds us up and bang Alb ends up with Mids and Hibs camped and permanently after Alb. Think about it.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Killswitch said:
Mong is (presumably) short for Mongoloid which was the name originally given to sufferers of Down's Syndrome by its discover Dr John Down (I think that's his name). He called them that because he thought people suffering the condition looked like Mongolian people.

Got changed to Down's Syndrome when people realised that this might be slightly offensive to Mongols (and not great for the Down's sufferers either).

In general, not a very nice name to call someone.

I think I might make "Dave's Fact of the Day" a regular FH featurette :p

Lol I didnt know that ! In ireland we call each other mong's passively not giving it a second thought ! I call my dad a mong on a daily basis ! thanks for info ..quite educational !

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharkith said:
Nobody here said it is wrong to take relics early morning from time to time that can shake things up which is good. However to do it systematically and then to come here and gloat kind of just lets them down - no matter how nice they are in RL. All they do is let everyone down - contrary to what you say and the only way we can know them is how they perform when no-one else is around. So from where we are it just seems really lame - sorry but we are entitled to have and express an opinion as long as we are not personally abusive. To be frank its their choice and we know what they choose to do.

Look around you can see threads where a few of them have come in to gloat. For many of us that just winds us up and bang Alb ends up with Mids and Hibs camped and permanently after Alb. Think about it.
Actually i dont see any treads where CM are gloating. Iwe seen many beeing started from members of the other realms where they are going out of there way to be abusive and personal against CM. I think its human nature to try to defend yourself. :)

I dont blame you or your realm mates for beeing annoyed, but i think we crossed that line long ago.

And Albion has more to thank CM for the last few weeks than any other guild, in RvR action alone.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
MesS° said:
Shike, you really need to get some air, you are taking this game WAY to seriously. I dont think its healthy.

CM is a greate bunch of ppl, they seem friendly and open to invite ppl into there groups. They play to have fun and dont go out of there way to ruin it for others, neither in albion or other realms. They seem very competetive, and when im grouped with them it allways seem like they are doing good.

CM as a guild was very dead not long ago, then a few of the higher ranked players desided to give the guild some new life. I think alot of the players had incommon that they didnt have a chance to logon til late in the evening. Iknow Onlyone sufferede from nightshifts as a nurse, and she had problems finding ppl to play with at night when she was in HB. I think its amasing they got the guild back on its feet and are thriving.

CM is doing alot of greate for Albion, they could be stuck up elitist pricks seeing as the core of CM are all very high RR, and some of the highest ranked characters of the albion cluster. But they arent and they are there to help Albion. The albion defence would have been hard pressed without the last weeks without a few guilds like CM and KF. At times it seemed like the whole albion zerg waited till CM was ready, allways supplying the rams, and helping repair.

And please guys, be honest. If you where out roaming the frontier and had nothing to fight all night, and you could keep taking keeps without anyone bothering to defend, you would allso go for the relics.
It wasent an AC, because nothing was planned. If only 4 of the right classes has turned up to defend, the 2 groups would never had gotten the relics in the first place. The truth is noone could be bothered.

As long as Mythic dosent change the way relic NPC defence works, its ok to take the relics at all hours of the day. Just as its ok for to realms double team another, without a chance to defend. Its all part of the game, and shuld'nt be taken so serious, especially as to get to personal attacks and racism.

this actually nearly justifies everything ..but its so fotm to knock CM ..dilema ! :p

Martok

Part of the furniture
End of the day KF Runs FG vs FG, we change to tower's / zerging as you put it when our frontier is swamped and we have been added on all night. thats when KF + CM decided to run together and kill all the hibs in the alb frontier and go for the alderline tower to try keep hibs out of HW.

we took the tower with minimum resistance and then i beleive the guard spam was in the region of 33-35 hibs attacking the tower we took we killed rinced and repeated with CM. more albs showed large fights happened fun ensued. as it wasnt hard for the hibs to get back albs on the other hand if we were wiped had a long run back.

also I dont get home from work untill 10 pm UK time so you tell me when im surposed to rvr at work? i dont think so just to suit your preasious prime time crap. pay my subs ill play the way you want but simple answer is dont wnat us to come add / kill you done come add on us when we are in a fg fight we respec the groups who do that to us so we give the same curtisy back to them but no other way. as far as we are concirned all who have added on us in the past (NOT IN ZERG WARFARE OR RR's OR TOWER FIGHTS but in actural FG fights) We will gladly add back on you when ever we see you.

This is our policy the simple answer for it is less adding yourself and you wont get it back in return.

Thats my 2 pence :england:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Acrantophis said:
Most spanish people that play mmorpg's play like evita's group does, its not racism, its just general knowledge, ofcourse there are spanish people that dont, but the majority does, how did my post turn into racism, when I didnt go anywhere near saying their race is bad in anyway? Im talking about spanish playstyle, not their race, skincolor, or belief's.

/Acwan.

Im portuguese and well as for spanish....well what can i say...you really give a good example.... :wanker:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
MesS° said:
Perhaps. I've played with a lot of CM players back in the day and I had/have friends in the guild that go back as far as early release. However, "CM" is now officially a swear word in Midgard, and for a very good reason--they seem to always be around when relics somehow get lost in Mid or Hib in the deep of the night. To an outsider, it actually does seem as if they do go out of their way to ruin it for the other realms.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Acrantophis said:
And copy'd out of Thadi's post.

Afaik I wasn't flaming anyone, I stated the obvious, and Evita comes on and flames me with aggressing me about beeing nobody based on realm ranks and xml files, started flamebaiting and the alikes, kinda fun,

If mods think i resorted to racism, then fine let them ban me, I dont give a flying, because you have to understand what racism means to use the term I suppose.

Rasism is the understanding that diffrent races has diffrent values than others, often the one you belong to yourself has more value.

Do you know anything about me? No, so therefor stating that I'm beeing a racist towards spanish people is totally wrong. I was talking about spanish people's playstyle, not value.

Once again buy a clue.

/Acwan

1st - learn how to type Racism
2nd - "quote- Do you know anything about me? " you know anything about him?
3nd - Mate you need to get so many clues that all the money in the world would pay for it

Dorimor1

Banned
Shike said:
thats what all zerglings and muppets say... says something about you I guess. I really cant be arsed to kill that dead horse with you here in this thread since it has been done over and over again in other threads. You go ahead and be an idiot and I'll be a jackass, I couldnt care less mr Thid.

Lol and you result to insult, you sir, are a fucking retard (yea I know that was an insult) and you people (which I cannot understand) can't get it into your small brains that its a 24/7 game, if you are not awake when the relics are taken then tough shit, it's your problem not theirs. They pay their subs so they have the right to play when they want so how about you shut the fuck up because you know I am right but you're just going on about 'game morales' that don't even exist because you people can't take it that the relics are taken when you're not awake because the whole fucking world revovles around you doesn't it?.

I think not, so please, go cry some more, wake up, drink some coffee and realise that you can't do shit about it. Apart from Noblok I have never met someone that thinks they are so intelligent but are so fucking stupid (you!!!).

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Perhaps. I've played with a lot of CM players back in the day and I had/have friends in the guild that go back as far as early release. However, "CM" is now officially a swear word in Midgard, and for a very good reason--they seem to always be around when relics somehow get lost in Mid or Hib in the deep of the night. To an outsider, it actually does seem as if they do go out of their way to ruin it for the other realms.

I´ve stated before, If we would lost relics to 1 realm i wouldnt mind....but gangbang from 2 realms?? Yeah we will pve the relic back anytime

Hurray for CM and Kupo they are very nice guys and ppll can say what they want about them i think they rox

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Lol and you result to insult, you sir, are a fucking retard (yea I know that was an insult) and you people (which I cannot understand) can't get it into your small brains that its a 24/7 game, if you are not awake when the relics are taken then tough shit, it's your problem not theirs. They pay their subs so they have the right to play when they want so how about you shut the fuck up because you know I am right but you're just going on about 'game morales' that don't even exist because you people can't take it that the relics are taken when you're not awake because the whole fucking world revovles around you doesn't it?.

I think not, so please, go cry some more, wake up, drink some coffee and realise that you can't do shit about it. Apart from Noblok I have never met someone that thinks they are so intelligent but are so fucking stupid (you!!!).

+1 rep for you

and for the discussion hibs tryed RR at 3am yesterday.....such morale pfff

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

<sigh>

Dorimor1

Banned
eggy said:

I express my opinion and I get a warning?

I tell you this person is very bitter.

I think Dorimor should get some time for himself off these forums to work on his teen angst.

I'm 18+, a nice judgement to make especially considering what you Swedes are like :/

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I think Dorimor should get some time for himself off these forums to work on his teen angst.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
I´ve stated before, If we would lost relics to 1 realm i wouldnt mind....but gangbang from 2 realms?? Yeah we will pve the relic back anytime

Hurray for CM and Kupo they are very nice guys and ppll can say what they want about them i think they rox

CM are the main reason why your being gang banged - I fink you ought to think about that. As for PvE-ing a relic back - go ahead all your doing is making Mids and Hibs even more United against you.

Like I said over a week ago - you are making a rod for your realm mates backs. Albs could zerg those relics back anytime they wanted - you have a decent realm but some of you really do behave like right idiots. There are 3 realms for a reason and the politics is learning how to make sure two don't unite against you. Right now Albion is failing the politics because of the kind of childlike behaviour all aimed at getting whine here.

Anyway I mean no harm to you - just pointing out some home truths. ;)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Belomar said:

I've kept quiet for years, but I can't do it any more...what is with the Mole thing?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

I tell you this person is very bitter.

You insult someone (and you even admitted it in your own post) so you get a warning for a personal attack.

Want to whine about it...?

signup_winhol_yellow2.gif

And incidentally, 18 does indeed make you a teenager (hence the eighteen).

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
MesS° said:

When a 6 man PUG can take down their FG and considering their RR's I can't do anything but disagree I'm afraid.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

Dude you asked for it. CM started the shit. And i doubt a Guild who is only able to do things at 5am rox.

You only harvest what you seed...

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:

You did more than express an opinion. I was avoiding replying to you because I knew eventually you would shoot yourself in the foot. Your welcome to your 24/7 thing but over here you have to learn to have a bit of manners - thank fuck for that.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Killswitch said:
I've kept quiet for years, but I can't do it any more...what is with the Mole thing?
Belomar is a mole because he likes a certain series of books. Would you like to know more? ;)

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Belomar please, lol. Look what you wrote, you are saying that your old mates are to be shunned because they took a relic after you (or your realm mates) whent to bed one time, and took it back another. Its taking it to fare, you should focus some of that energy into arranging a relic raid.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Belomar is a mole because he likes a certain series of books. Would you like to know more? ;)

Fair enough, but only The Rock can talk about himself in the third-person and get away with it...it just sounds creepy coming from some random mole :p

Dorimor1

Banned
eggy said:
.gif[/img]

And incidentally, 18 does indeed make you a teenager (hence the eighteen)

18+ makes you a man, not a teenager. And 18+ means I could be anything above 18, therefor your point is invalid.

Maybe you should ban me because I proved you wrong once again.

And you know what, the funny thing is you can only reply with old-unfunny pictures, seriously, try harder next time.

Sharkith said:
You did more than express an opinion. I was avoiding replying to you because I knew eventually you would shoot yourself in the foot. Your welcome to your 24/7 thing but over here you have to learn to have a bit of manners - thank fuck for that.

You avoided replying because you know my post was right, you know I was right and you were wrong. Yes I did use insults, but my point was correct, yours is not (unfortunatly for you).

The new moderators have turned FH boring :/ I guess I have livened things up a bit but as soon as they get interesting, ban stick comes out. Now I know why so many people are frustrated :/

Belomar

Part of the furniture
MesS° said:
Belomar please, lol. Look what you wrote, you are saying that your old mates are to be shunned because they took a relic after you (or your realm mates) whent to bed one time, and took it back another. Its taking it to fare, you should focus some of that energy into arranging a relic raid.
Where do I say they should be shunned? I merely made the point that there are two sides to your fair view of CM as a guild.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Killswitch said:
Fair enough, but only The Rock can talk about himself in the third-person and get away with it...it just sounds creepy coming from some random mole :p
Random mole? There can only be one! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom