Who reported my name?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
can think of about 40-50 albs that probably did :)

/edit ooooooowned btw xD

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I'm pretty certain it's against the CoC to make racist names too, even if it is an abbreviation.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
ow, thought they changed it to ngrjoe - you know, like some ancient name. silly me i realize now :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
As long as noone reported him for being FARILS I guess its alright :ninja:

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
lol should rename it noob :p.... sorry couldnt resist....

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Oddball! Was it you that reported my molvik theurg on glastonbury ages ago!?!
Hehe, was Gjengvoldtekt, now Aramasi. Also got one called same on alb/ava in thid, also since ages ago, but gonna delete it.
So who holds the record in getting char names changed? I got that theurg that got firstname changed and my excal rm got lastname changed (also ages ago).

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Bad luck really, still got Sunblock ToPreventTheBlackPopulation or something and many many other names that could be offensive towards certain people but never been reported yet <o/

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Oddball! Was it you that reported my molvik theurg on glastonbury ages ago!?!
Hehe, was Gjengvoldtekt, now Aramasi. Also got one called same on alb/ava in thid, also since ages ago, but gonna delete it.
So who holds the record in getting char names changed? I got that theurg that got firstname changed and my excal rm got lastname changed (also ages ago).

Nah, only thing's I have ever reported are speedhackers or sent in frapses of blatant radaruse.

Never had a character's name changed.

Will see how it goes with my upcoming sb [Korzah Myrmidion]

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i report any name that might be seen as offensive.

I saw some necro with the name childabuser in thidranki so i reported that one.

If people wernt so childish and pick a proper name instead of somthing offensive they wouldnt get their name changed to something random.

Gamah

Banned
i report any name that might be seen as offensive.

I saw some necro with the name childabuser in thidranki so i reported that one.

If people wernt so childish and pick a proper name instead of somthing offensive they wouldnt get their name changed to something random.

Well we all already know you're a do-gooding prick don't we.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi is that Faril? if so didn't you quit, besides I'm amazed you kept the name that long...

Death

Fledgling Freddie
lol find it funny in this day in age that how u all seem to get offended so easy due to the fact of a few names, example some one for pakistan is a pakistanie short paki like england there english, scotland.... scottish, it goes on and on i have lots of black/ethnic origin m8s and they can take a joke aswell as joking about be yet we feel when were white all we wont when go abroad is to get a suntan, now if i called my charc a pakie i would be racist but if i called him scottish or even english it wodent so were is the line drawen thats not crossable if there trying to hit the racist comment then what about folk names after all places & countries (not just ethnic) then that should all be classed as racist comment i feel not just 2wards the white community aswell as the black... i had to change a name of mine FCUK which is french connection UK had to change it cos it sound to like fuck yet my 10 year old brother can wear it to skool whats this world commming to that i cand call a pakistanie a pakie

sorry about spelling grammer as im in work can had be arsed reading over it all get my jist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom