Who is Where?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Gaylord, im not someone who sticks to FH whole day like you do. Sarcasm? oh yes, but i just felt like saying that.
No i dont recall you being in LC, sorry. You want a reply on that PM? sure.
you kids have such a bad choise of language. i don't troll FH all day, i look once everytime i come home, mostly to see what you replied so i can have a cheap laugh ;)

Logi

Part of the furniture
you kids have such a bad choise of language. i don't troll FH all day, i look once everytime i come home, mostly to see what you replied so i can have a cheap laugh ;)
i find it amusing how u keep calling me a kid :D
you as an adult must feel all mighty right now do you? thinking hes outsmarting a what you call "kid" ! chapeau to you!

no serious, your a loser :)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
i find it amusing how u keep calling me a kid :D
you as an adult must feel all mighty right now do you? thinking hes outsmarting a what you call "kid" ! chapeau to you!

no serious, your a loser :)
Originally Posted by Xythic
1. still playing dyvet
2. traiten sucks
3. sean sucks
4. logi sucks
5. dori sucks
6. dori never played real rvr past rr3
7. the highest rr char sean had was rr4, because he got pl'ed by horner <he asskissed him for a couple of hours and he let him in group i've heard>
8. i thought dori was older than that, 40+ or smth atleast!
9. can i join the flame war? i'm out of practice..
please read that again
1 is true
2 is true
3 is true
4 is semi true, or you're just a dumb idiot as for not understanding what i've been saying for ages
5 is kinda true, but that's a born handicap for le french persons
6 i know as his main char haladrid is rr3l7, i dno on avalon/lyonesse
7 is true as he told me
8 was sarcasm
9 is true, but i seem to got back on my feet again

you're the one who turned this into a flame war ;)

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
u didnt mention how much u hated Knighthood :D

bum poo willy fart poo face :D lets keep the thread goiiiiinnn

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
u didnt mention how much u hated Knighthood :D

bum poo willy fart poo face :D lets keep the thread goiiiiinnn
i dont hate you, you only annoy me because you keep rerolling pve-4-lief style ;< and then when you finally settle on mid, you like quit. fu tbfh!

Logi

Part of the furniture
Originally Posted by Xythic
1. still playing dyvet
2. traiten sucks
3. sean sucks
4. logi sucks
5. dori sucks
6. dori never played real rvr past rr3
7. the highest rr char sean had was rr4, because he got pl'ed by horner <he asskissed him for a couple of hours and he let him in group i've heard>
8. i thought dori was older than that, 40+ or smth atleast!
9. can i join the flame war? i'm out of practice..
please read that again
1 is true
2 is true
3 is true
4 is semi true, or you're just a dumb idiot as for not understanding what i've been saying for ages
5 is kinda true, but that's a born handicap for le french persons
6 i know as his main char haladrid is rr3l7, i dno on avalon/lyonesse
7 is true as he told me
8 was sarcasm
9 is true, but i seem to got back on my feet again

you're the one who turned this into a flame war ;)
what the fuck have you been saying to me the past few ages then huh? that im a sucky player? wow! must be true for someone who played a BD and plays an SM whilst i solo and still got fairly high by doing so, whats your point?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
what the fuck have you been saying to me the past few ages then huh? that im a sucky player? wow! must be true for someone who played a BD and plays an SM whilst i solo and still got fairly high by doing so, whats your point?
you brought the topic up, i defend myself, aint longer than that, nothing i rly wana battle about because trying to yell in your head, telling you actual facts is like talking to a wall, you're a complete ignorant so.

Logi

Part of the furniture
you brought the topic up, i defend myself, aint longer than that, nothing i rly wana battle about because trying to yell in your head, telling you actual facts is like talking to a wall, you're a complete ignorant so.
wow thats the first time i did not understand an english sentence in my life

and i brought the topic up? i was tooling around with sean and u added yourself into all this with your "Can i join the flame war? im out of practise"
actual facts, like what? im the one who's "correcting" you whole time

Sean

Fledgling Freddie

and i brought the topic up? i was tooling around with sean and u added yourself into all this with your "Can i join the flame war? im out of practise"

newb!!!

*engage dorimor mode* 'i are r0x, king of thid, yada yada yada' *disengage*

yeah you know i r0x your s0x

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie

telling me my grammatic skills sux0r? that's even lower ;), you havent been correcting me, i corrected you, or tried, when i told you it was a joke with the facts i listed above, and yet you're still having a go at me, then so be it, not like i care, atleast i dont have to throw random people into the discussion to make myself feel better, making up people whom doesnt even exist is quite low ;) tired of commenting your shitty and totally retarded replies, so fuck off and go back to school.

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
i dont hate you, you only annoy me because you keep rerolling pve-4-lief style ;< and then when you finally settle on mid, you like quit. fu tbfh!

Yus , yes i did quit, and there was u saying to me id be back in a few weeks lolz , i gotta admit gayly tho, i do miss Dark age of cameinmypantsalot , guildwars is utter bollox tbh, and im only playing it meanwhile till hammer comes out, then i can roll 500 lvl 50s on that and delete them too..

Also GW social community is fuckin pathetic, the dickheads on Gw make u guys look like frikkin rocket scientists ^^ , no personality at all there, You may have treated me like shit at times but it was affectionate shit lol..

Ah well, was gonna say maybe i would see u and sean etc in hammer, but chances are u wont be playing it or youll be on the U.S servers so i wont bump into u anyway, and have u blocked me on msn bitch or do u just never use it anymore :( ?

im off for a wank, keep the fred goin

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
:fluffle: sean

i lub u too

whatatata the FUCK!!!!!

wo wo wo hold on a minute

i dont do gay...... i think you mean traiten .....

and to answer your previous question, cba with warhemmer, looks shitty and wow like and cant really be arsed with computers anymore, im happy with sexbox live and my paintballing :)

you newbs are just fun to flame...

Logi

Part of the furniture
telling me my grammatic skills sux0r? that's even lower ;), you havent been correcting me, i corrected you, or tried, when i told you it was a joke with the facts i listed above, and yet you're still having a go at me, then so be it, not like i care, atleast i dont have to throw random people into the discussion to make myself feel better, making up people whom doesnt even exist is quite low ;) tired of commenting your shitty and totally retarded replies, so fuck off and go back to school.

i did not say your grammar skill suxxed, i simply told you that your sentence was something i could not understand, a low life bum like you wouldnt understand that i guess. oh yes i did correct you, u kept coming with comments about how i fought Aleven, whilst they were all untrue, and you know it, dont turn around facts.
Throw random people into the discussion:confused:
haha you have no saying about wether those people dont excist cause you wasnt there to witness it, but they do excist(if your redirecting to the PM, else i yet again dont have a clue what your talking about). lol your saying im low? i think your the low one here, u say u cba to reply on my "shitty" replies yet u still do it? how stupid and pathetic is that to schold your own norm and values.
School? sure atleast i can learn and attempt to be the smarter one here, i told you i want to avoid talking to you, i think thats a rather smart decision to make cause im tired of all your nonsence replies. I suggest u should follow some lessons "Norm and Value" and some Social Skills would be handy too as u seem to be insulting everyone here. Even tho they're jokes, it doesnt mean they cant be insulting, thought you were an adult?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
i did not say your grammar skill suxxed, i simply told you that your sentence was something i could not understand, a low life bum like you wouldnt understand that i guess. oh yes i did correct you, u kept coming with comments about how i fought Aleven, whilst they were all untrue, and you know it, dont turn around facts.
Throw random people into the discussion:confused:
haha you have no saying about wether those people dont excist cause you wasnt there to witness it, but they do excist(if your redirecting to the PM, else i yet again dont have a clue what your talking about). lol your saying im low? i think your the low one here, u say u cba to reply on my "shitty" replies yet u still do it? how stupid and pathetic is that to schold your own norm and values.
School? sure atleast i can learn and attempt to be the smarter one here, i told you i want to avoid talking to you, i think thats a rather smart decision to make cause im tired of all your nonsence replies. I suggest u should follow some lessons "Norm and Value" and some Social Skills would be handy too as u seem to be insulting everyone here. Even tho they're jokes, it doesnt mean they cant be insulting, thought you were an adult?
as a low life retarded kid who knows absolutely nothing because hes a dumb fucking piece of shit i think you should just shut the fuck up about stuff you know nothing about, i havent replied to your pm's as you stopped sending them, and even if you did i wouldn't reply, have you seen ANYONE but you reply because i "insulted" them? i havent insulted ANYONE but you in this thread, and im doing that on the purpose because your the dumbest piece of shit i have ever managed to meet, yes it's true im not friends with Soulja but that's just because he cant handle the fact that he died in an rvr zone, and plenty of the other tossers like yourself hates me due to my play style, kinda like i also despite you for your play style. now i've insulted you enough in one reply, i'll wait for someone to report me so i can come back on another account.

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
yes it's true im not friends with Soulja but that's just because he cant handle the fact that he died in an rvr zone, and plenty of the other tossers like yourself hates me due to my play style, kinda like i also despite you for your play style
Sorry to butt in in to your highly amusing conversation but this Grolf is utter bullshit. Soulja has copied your playstyle, kill then emote. Thats what you do, but Soulja is different to you because Soul actually tends to solo sometimes and not with around with a few skraggly wankers stuck to his arse like yourself. So dont come out with bullshit about you and your playstyle because frankly its crap. And if I remember correctly you where the one who died because Soulja emoted you? So i think you should get your facts right before coming out all big because you kill so many people, get a grip.

Logi

Part of the furniture
as a low life retarded kid who knows absolutely nothing because hes a dumb fucking piece of shit i think you should just shut the fuck up about stuff you know nothing about, i havent replied to your pm's as you stopped sending them, and even if you did i wouldn't reply, have you seen ANYONE but you reply because i "insulted" them? i havent insulted ANYONE but you in this thread, and im doing that on the purpose because your the dumbest piece of shit i have ever managed to meet, yes it's true im not friends with Soulja but that's just because he cant handle the fact that he died in an rvr zone, and plenty of the other tossers like yourself hates me due to my play style, kinda like i also despite you for your play style. now i've insulted you enough in one reply, i'll wait for someone to report me so i can come back on another account.

wahahahahahahaha your sooo funny, coming from an adult whos insulting a what you call "kid" hope u wont insult your own "kids" later, as i said get a lesson in social skills. rofl your the dumbest shit ive seen in my whole life hahaha i cant believe i ever hooked up with someone so stupid like you :D guess im to nice of a person :clap:
insulted but me? rofl re-read the whole thread, u insulted sean, knighthood, dorimor, even if you were "joking" you still insulted them so yet another stupid post that doesnt make sence at all. Soulja? seems u have no friends at all actually, who wants to be friends with someone who gives gay comments every 5 seconds and insults them even tho they are "jokes".
probably you'll reply with ooo yes i have loads of friend on mid, i do raids and stuff!! no shit sherlock, they get a free raid from a dumbass like you, after the raid they'll just move along.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Sorry to butt in in to your highly amusing conversation but this Grolf is utter bullshit. Soulja has copied your playstyle, kill then emote. Thats what you do, but Soulja is different to you because Soul actually tends to solo sometimes and not with around with a few skraggly wankers stuck to his arse like yourself. So dont come out with bullshit about you and your playstyle because frankly its crap. And if I remember correctly you where the one who died because Soulja emoted you? So i think you should get your facts right before coming out all big because you kill so many people, get a grip.
Yaaa Vrik! how r ya's?? come on msn tbh ! :)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
wahahahahahahaha your sooo funny, coming from an adult whos insulting a what you call "kid" hope u wont insult your own "kids" later, as i said get a lesson in social skills. rofl your the dumbest shit ive seen in my whole life hahaha i cant believe i ever hooked up with someone so stupid like you :D guess im to nice of a person :clap:
insulted but me? rofl re-read the whole thread, u insulted sean, knighthood, dorimor, even if you were "joking" you still insulted them so yet another stupid post that doesnt make sence at all. Soulja? seems u have no friends at all actually, who wants to be friends with someone who gives gay comments every 5 seconds and insults them even tho they are "jokes".
probably you'll reply with ooo yes i have loads of friend on mid, i do raids and stuff!! no shit sherlock, they get a free raid from a dumbass like you, after the raid they'll just move along.
........i listed facts to everything you came up with here allready, so i wont even bother giving a real reply to any of this

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt "die" because soulja emoted me, he was the one who had to cry on a forum because he died in an rvr zone, he was the one who started to emote me, i dislike idiots, i ban him, and now he doesn't play anymore, i got it the way i wanted it so im more than happy, and i find comments like yours quite funny, so keep them coming, it's quite amusing to see that the kiddys doesnt like me ;)

skilth 50 bonedancer 3l7
can i ask why you're stealing other peoples char names? xD

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
i didnt "die" because soulja emoted me, he was the one who had to cry on a forum because he died in an rvr zone, he was the one who started to emote me, i dislike idiots, i ban him, and now he doesn't play anymore, i got it the way i wanted it so im more than happy, and i find comments like yours quite funny, so keep them coming, it's quite amusing to see that the kiddys doesnt like me ;)

skilth 50 bonedancer 3l7
can i ask why you're stealing other peoples char names? xD
I didnt say you died because Soulja emoted you I said you died THEN Soulja emoted you, it seems you were the one who was crying because you got him banned, and actually, his account ran out before his ban went through, so unlucky I guess. What do you mean you dislike idiots? You must hate yourself.

I didn't steal his name, I was on mid/merlin and its a random generated name because I didn't want Vrikalokaas anymore because its crap, and its got nothing to do with you what I name my charecters.

Logi

Part of the furniture
........i listed facts to everything you came up with here allready, so i wont even bother giving a real reply to any of this
dude just say u cant say anything against that cuz you know im right.

and about you listing facts? dude are you rly that dumb? like im talking to a caveman or somit damn, get some social skills idd

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
This message is hidden because Logi is on your ignore list.

sorry mate, try again

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt say you died because Soulja emoted you I said you died THEN Soulja emoted you, it seems you were the one who was crying because you got him banned, and actually, his account ran out before his ban went through, so unlucky I guess. What do you mean you dislike idiots? You must hate yourself.

I didn't steal his name, I was on mid/merlin and its a random generated name because I didn't want Vrikalokaas anymore because its crap, and its got nothing to do with you what I name my charecters.
ok, please mention when i "cried" because i got him banned then, oh, and what you name your chars has just as much to do as what happend between me and soulja ^^ now put 2 and 2 together and read the whole thing again before replying, you might actually understand the stuff im saying then.

Logi

Part of the furniture

ignore Alevens last post vrik, hes a dumbass, whats the point of your readint the wgole thread? your post was about Soulja, not about the whole thread, hes just a dumbass bum thats walks around the world :) and he blocked me wahahaha what a weakling

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom