Who is Where?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
good job!! i dumped ml3!!! shocking!! or open your fucking eyes next time and look what i actually use... oh w8, not rvr orientated, sry forgot, mister "i got a rr11 theurg olollololl"

your SM killed me twice, i always solo and u never solo, u zerged me down, skillz
2nd time i was in a duel and u whooptidoo added with a fg again, skillz again.

i killed your sm 50 times on my menta, get some heat resists, bet u have enough plats to spend, or did u get scammed again?
26% heat resists in all my template, keep on going, just because i dont run with a bot like you because i dont feel the need of wasting more cash on a game than i allready do, and yes i do solo, ask the yet low but still playing community on dyvet, and afaik you blew just more than ml3, both times we duelled, buffed vs unbuffed, doesnt really take any serious skills, besides everytime i've seen you play your mentalist you were allways hugging a bridge or being in a 6-7-8 man groups killing everything on sight <but hey, youre a hib and a good soloer, *rolls eyes*>. but aight, if you still got your account open, you can duel me again if you got the balls xD

Logi

Part of the furniture
26% heat resists in all my template, keep on going, just because i dont run with a bot like you because i dont feel the need of wasting more cash on a game than i allready do, and yes i do solo, ask the yet low but still playing community on dyvet, and afaik you blew just more than ml3, both times we duelled, buffed vs unbuffed, doesnt really take any serious skills, besides everytime i've seen you play your mentalist you were allways hugging a bridge or being in a 6-7-8 man groups killing everything on sight <but hey, youre a hib and a good soloer, *rolls eyes*>. but aight, if you still got your account open, you can duel me again if you got the balls xD
ur post doesnt make sence and u know it :p

i solo on logitack, i grp with my mentalist, might be a good fact to know that menta's are a bit more wanted in fg's especially with my specc and ML... and yes i camp bridges with my menta, whats wrong with that?

Dumped more then ml3? like what? and i did cancel buffs for you, you even asked me to when we were at agramon bridge.
i have a bb, but i do not use it that often cause it screws up my playing in game, so i ask for buffs, i can understand that your realm is nearly dead, but there are always buff pots which can still give u a benefit, and i dont believe you have 26% heat as i do 600+ dmg on you when i was rr3 on the menta

Logi

Part of the furniture
this thread now has aids....
sean, i made 2 replies on your posts, u never replied em, means i dissed you and i WON, so now ur back to random insult mode, noob :p I WIN BEAT THAT xD <3

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
sean, i made 2 replies on your posts, u never replied em, means i dissed you and i WON, so now ur back to random insult mode, noob :p I WIN BEAT THAT xD <3

tsk tsk ive matured past your maturity level so pfft i win IRL :)

this thread now has HIV+ as there is a fucking bitchathon about who killed who and who is more 1337

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
ur post doesnt make sence and u know it :p

i solo on logitack, i grp with my mentalist, might be a good fact to know that menta's are a bit more wanted in fg's especially with my specc and ML... and yes i camp bridges with my menta, whats wrong with that?

Dumped more then ml3? like what? and i did cancel buffs for you, you even asked me to when we were at agramon bridge.
i have a bb, but i do not use it that often cause it screws up my playing in game, so i ask for buffs, i can understand that your realm is nearly dead, but there are always buff pots which can still give u a benefit, and i dont believe you have 26% heat as i do 600+ dmg on you when i was rr3 on the menta
all my templates has capped heat, its a must, must be a high crit if it is, and if you're still going on with the cwap then cmon, if you're playing avalol your Champ acc is still open, should only take approx 20 minutes for me to rape you ;p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
all my templates has capped heat, its a must, must be a high crit if it is, and if you're still going on with the cwap then cmon, if you're playing avalol your Champ acc is still open, should only take approx 20 minutes for me to rape you ;p

4 letters

A
I
D
S

:eek:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
im quite suprised you know how to spell it tbh , mind u , u probably researched it after catching it from sucking grolfs cock so much

:wub: sean

i got it from your mommas mouth when it was wrapped around my cock ;)

:wub: knight ;)

Boa

Fledgling Freddie
Why the hell is everyone on the fucking german servers abandoning the others, and making people leave daoc for ever.. its like 15 people on prydwen, 30 on excalibur, and 6 on glast, and camlann, and like 2k+ on the german servers.. so thats just sad.. I would be playing wihtout doubts if the english servers were crowded.. shame on you all..

Nibble

Part of the furniture
because excal pryd is shit hence the population so ppl have realised to move to german / french / US

Logi

Part of the furniture
because excal pryd is shit hence the population so ppl have realised to move to german / french / US
dude... that youtube link fucking roxx \o/

and for the mods, making Dori say hes a fucking moron with idiot brains will just encourage him to come back, people enjoy to be insulted at.. just a tip, and if u look closely people can still see what he says cuz everyone quoted the original posts.

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
toxiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

i wish sean was my mum :D

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Sean is a fucktard, why the hell you even bother wasting the energy I will never know. And Sean, happy new year, hope your resolution is to grow up and start ignoring tards that know how easy it is to bate you with crap.

Imgormiel.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Sean is a fucktard, why the hell you even bother wasting the energy I will never know. And Sean, happy new year, hope your resolution is to grow up and start ignoring tards that know how easy it is to bate you with crap.

Imgormiel.

aids?

i think your just another grolf.... 40 year old saddo who still plays computers and locks himself indoors :eek: ahwell...

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
your a fucking gaylord with a dead mother, why the comment?
i thought you were a wandering dictionairy, doesn't the word sarcasm come in your mind? remember the times when we played together in LC? i also used that kind of language, get over with it, and please reply to the PM i last send you, or you can't come up with a great comeback?

besides sean, you nublord, you're never on msn when i log on, stop fcking sheeps and entertain meh when im bored ;<<

J

Jwpasfwop

Reading threads like these I'm glad that I no longer play Dyvet, it's rather depressing.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Reading threads like these I'm glad that I no longer play Dyvet, it's rather depressing.

your the biggest fucktard here dori, look at your sig ffs..... move on daoc has been dead for years, get a god damn life ffs

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
your the biggest fucktard here dori, look at your sig ffs..... move on daoc has been dead for years, get a god damn life ffs
i thought i was the biggest fucktard here :(

J

Jwpasfwop

DAoC is definatly not dead on the German servers - where I currently play and enjoy daily :).

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
DAoC is definatly not dead on the German servers - where I currently play and enjoy daily :).

fucking saddo, you need a life ........ banned again? guess we will see another account in a day or two, why cant you just accept the fact your banned and move on like any normal person would?

Logi

Part of the furniture
i thought you were a wandering dictionairy, doesn't the word sarcasm come in your mind? remember the times when we played together in LC? i also used that kind of language, get over with it, and please reply to the PM i last send you, or you can't come up with a great comeback?

besides sean, you nublord, you're never on msn when i log on, stop fcking sheeps and entertain meh when im bored ;<<

Gaylord, im not someone who sticks to FH whole day like you do. Sarcasm? oh yes, but i just felt like saying that.
No i dont recall you being in LC, sorry. You want a reply on that PM? sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom